Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tintin

It's american slang. "Brother" became "bruddah" became "bruh" became "bra." It means the same thing "bro" used to mean.
Ah, that it explains it. Thanks, bro. I mean, I was looking for support but the word confused me.

S

Siberian_Khatru

Yeesh. Gas station coffee really is desperate.

Not trying to knock on anyone who DOES get gas station coffee. I've done it a few times myself.

It's just there's nothing better than what you can brew up at home, where you can put in whatever flavorings you want, etc.
Did you just call me desperate?? :p I wish the location I went to HAD gas pumps. My gas light lit up on the way to work.

Yeah, Shiney, Diet Coke and sugar free cookies! :p
Aspartame up in here, yo. Eez no gud.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2015
Feeling excited and blessed! Was offered a new position with my company that I am super excited over. It's a lateral move but needed to seek a new position for a stronger fit within the company. God rocks!!

Dec 1, 2014
Feeling excited and blessed! Was offered a new position with my company that I am super excited over. It's a lateral move but needed to seek a new position for a stronger fit within the company. God rocks!!
Nice!!!!!!! :cool:

A

Abing

Whoa they have 7-11 there too?! :eek:
Yes! It's everywhere, there's 2 of em within 500m of where I live. Aaaaaand we have KFC that delivers :p :p

Hey, that's where I went! Their food is awful but tasty (mostly I just sorely needed coffee).
I get breakfast there every few days, I like their sandwiches. Dunno if you guys have those there.

Yeah, Shiney, Diet Coke and sugar free cookies! :p
Skittles and 80% cocoa chocolates.

M

MollyConnor

NTR_31BLUEBELLCARTONS_14396761.jpg

Here ya go Melita! But you have to share with the rest of the CC users. :p

T

Tintin

I really have no problem with sharing most things, but food? I just don't share food easily. Or needles.

That last one was a joke.