Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shineyourlight

May 25, 2015
You accidentally ate the whole cake! wow! That happens to me too...

"Oops! I tripped...and the cake landed in my mouth!"
Apparently, you and I have a lot in common.

"Where did the cake go?"
"Oh, I tripped."

hahahah

M

missy2014

Migraines suc just got home in time . Major upset stomach.

M

missy2014

My toes are freezing. What's wrong with me? Am I turning into a woman??
You know this post right here In was on my smartphone and you know it's touchscreen I'm looked away for one moment and my fingers had accidentally pressed the blog this post nearly jacked up this post in a blog it was so funny

M

missy2014

GOOD OLE SMARTPHONES #REALLYDONTLIKETOUCHSCREEN#

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Zero, I would let you borrow my best polish! :p

(We could add decals of your favorite cars, just to keep it manly.) :D
Do you have fluorescent orange or fluorescent green? I need to blind a few people. :p