Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
I feel like I need a fresh start or a new challenge. I'm not sure in what way that will take shape, but I'm bored lol.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I feel like I need a fresh start or a new challenge. I'm not sure in what way that will take shape, but I'm bored lol.

Bored? Did somebody say BORED?! :D :D :D

Come on over! You can help me with any number of things, most of them music-based.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
After a little more observation around the office, I managed to get the new computer networked into the old one (or at least accessing the shared folders). Happy Dance! No more using the backup drive as a transfer drive. And it seems that there's no antivirus on the old computer, I should find some time to fix that too.

Mar 11, 2016
Singapore
abigail.pro
Haha I should! A week? Wow... XD. I've played Blue, Silver, and Sapphire. I need to find Diamond or Pearl next. -_-
I haven't played the new ones only because I don't recognize the newer pokemons -_- they're more like digimons. And I don't like digimon.

And I just got a Gyarados mua ha ha ha.

T

Tintin

Taylor Swift has some good music, but I would never go to her for dating advice.

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
I haven't played the new ones only because I don't recognize the newer pokemons -_- they're more like digimons. And I don't like digimon.

And I just got a Gyarados mua ha ha ha.
Gyarados :eek: Watch out... We have a Pokemon Master over here! lol Do you go with Squirtle, Charmander, or Bulbasaur?

Mar 11, 2016
Singapore
abigail.pro
Gyarados :eek: Watch out... We have a Pokemon Master over here! lol Do you go with Squirtle, Charmander, or Bulbasaur?
Haha, the first time, I went with Bulbasaur, because I think he's the cutest. He was so easy to level too! Especially since the first two gym leaders were Brock and Misty.

This time, I started with Charmander! And I kinda struggled with Misty lol cause I had to work on Pikachu AND Oddish. But I'm liking the challenge so far. Which one's your favorite starter pokemon?

Oh and for Gyarados, I just left magikarp at the day care lol and came back for him when he was level 19 so I could watch him evolve.

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
Haha, the first time, I went with Bulbasaur, because I think he's the cutest. He was so easy to level too! Especially since the first two gym leaders were Brock and Misty.

This time, I started with Charmander! And I kinda struggled with Misty lol cause I had to work on Pikachu AND Oddish. But I'm liking the challenge so far. Which one's your favorite starter pokemon?

Oh and for Gyarados, I just left magikarp at the day care lol and came back for him when he was level 19 so I could watch him evolve.
Well, we are opposites. I've never used Bulbasaur lol. I usually go with Squirtle, but picked Charmander last time, because Charizard :cool:.