Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
Sometimes I want a cigarette and I don't even smoke and I don't like the smell but sometimes I say, I picked a bad day to give up smoking.

Nov 19, 2016
I will only say this about Harry Potter,it is dangerous for this reason.

The Bible warns us of the new age movement interpretation of the Bible,based on the occult,that will become so popular that people will only want to hear it according to that interpretation,which the new age movement will unify the religions,with a false interpretation of all religions not compatible,which is about harnessing the power of nature,spiritual enlightenment.

Jesus said that since iniquity shall abound the love of many shall grow cold,and people like to exalt themselves highly when they do not like each others feelings.

The last generation highly selfish,highly arrogant,want to heap money to themselves,and devour the poor from off the earth,and the needy among men.

Man of sin in to witchcraft,the occult,acknowledges no god,but honors the God of forces,the force of nature.

Evil men shall wax worse and worse,deceiving,and being deceived.

Comic book characters with their super ability.

Everybody wants to exalt themselves,and no one wants to be left out.

But not all can exalt themselves with money,and material things,and physical excellence,and intelligence.

So the new age movement,which is the future anyway,will appeal to the people that cannot exalt them self any other way,and the new age movement will be pushed big time.

It is dangerous because they show a kid that is not all that great in the physical power department,but when it comes to the power of nature,he has power to overcome foes bigger,and greater than him.

That will influence a lot of people that otherwise cannot exalt themselves,and the new age movement,harnessing the power of nature for power,will be the religion of the future,as they will not want to hear the truth of the Bible,but according to the new age movement,harnessing the power of nature,which does not matter if you weigh 300 lbs. in the strong man competition,with the fighting skills of Bruce Lee,or a 90 lbs. pencil neck geek,by nature it does not matter.

It will appeal to all the wimpy,geeky,want to be tough people,that cannot exalt themselves any other way,and to say I too am special.

Like Pokemon,Magic the gathering,and all the occult things they have in society,to get them interested in things of the occult,and when the new age movement comes to power,away they go,for now they have a way to exalt themselves in a world where they are basically considered a nobody,and they say screw you,for I am somebody now.

For everybody wants to exalt themselves,and nobody wants to be left out,and Harry Power will cause them to think I too can be somebody important,despite the odds against me if I apply myself by nature.

Aug 2, 2009
Sometimes I want a cigarette and I don't even smoke and I don't like the smell but sometimes I say, I picked a bad day to give up smoking.
[video=youtube;VmW-ScmGRMA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmW-ScmGRMA[/video]

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
I grew up reading Wonder Woman and reading Narnia series by CS Lewis. I also loved The Bionic woman. Fictional fantasy is just that fiction fantasy. I played that I had a magic lasso and an invisible jet, I really did. I'm 46 I don't play those games anymore and I never expected to grow up and actually have those thing's. I never thought I'd grow up walk into a wardrobe and talk To Beavers a White Queen and I would be crowned a princess. I never thought that someday I was going to be rebuilt into a robot that would be bionic. It was imaginative play and that's good for kid's, especially shy introverted kid's like I was.

Harry Potter is Fiction it's divulging into things that are neat to see. It's not real. My kid's understand that there are no magic wands that fix thing's. They're are people who indeed divulge into weird stuff that they shouldn't because they watch Harry Potter or even Lord Of The Rings. Some people can't seperate reality and fiction. Use your head enjoy the books the movies, they're fun. Don't go join a cult but if you as a person say hey I'm going to practice black magic because I watched Harry Potter, that's on you not on JK Rowling.

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
My point is, people need to stop looking for problems with thing's that aren't a problem.

violakat

Apr 23, 2014
So Pipsqueak, the tuxedo kitten has a new home, in a city far away from me. YEAH!!! And he seemed to take to them quickly. And now, I have a new hamster for my students.

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
So Pipsqueak, the tuxedo kitten has a new home, in a city far away from me. YEAH!!! And he seemed to take to them quickly. And now, I have a new hamster for my students.
I had a tuxedo cat he was so sweet. His name was Victor Kittyakis. I love the name Pip Squeak that's adorable.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Perma-smile happens... (sorry, can't figure out how to get the pic to be in portrait format)

20161227_163155.jpg

Last edited:
T

Tintin

Look what I ordered. The book was jolly expensive (probably a combination of it being a niche market, small print run, academic book) and it hasn't be released yet. But I've seen some sample pages and I'm excited!

the-worlds-oldest-alphabet.jpg

G

Galatea

Did you know lemmings don't actually jump off to commit suicide? They're actually migrating and some get killed in the process. We have good old Disney nature shows to thank for that particular piece of urban legend.

T

Tintin

Did you know lemmings don't actually jump off to commit suicide? They're actually migrating and some get killed in the process. We have good old Disney nature shows to thank for that particular piece of urban legend.
Right. And that's cruel. But I still enjoyed the video games.

G

Galatea

Right. And that's cruel. But I still enjoyed the video games.
I never played them. What did the player do? Just make the lemmings jump over a cliff? Or was the object to save your lemming from suicide? Or did you get to choose the way your lemming bit the dust?