Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Sonflower

Jan 30, 2016
I accidentally flushed my nail clippers down the toilet and spilled $5 dollars, I mean, my coffee everywhere.

I know some people think being clumsy is cute but I just find it annoying. I'd like to be graceful for a day.

Born_Again

Nov 15, 2014
I accidentally flushed my nail clippers down the toilet and spilled $5 dollars, I mean, my coffee everywhere.

I know some people think being clumsy is cute but I just find it annoying. I'd like to be graceful for a day.
I'l do ya one better... After worship yesterday, I sat down forgetting my coffee was on my seat.... Oh yea, my jeans now have notes of Pikes Roast HAHA

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014

If your coffee costs $5 you're rich enough that you don't need to be graceful. :rolleyes:

Sonflower

Jan 30, 2016
I'l do ya one better... After worship yesterday, I sat down forgetting my coffee was on my seat.... Oh yea, my jeans now have notes of Pikes Roast HAHA

Awww snap. Since you're my coffee friend, you know I feel your pain.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Spilling coffee is always a tragedy. 5 dollars? Maybe it was a double espresso.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Inquiring minds need to know if you had your coffee in the bathroom with you :rolleyes:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I once stepped on a fish. I couldnt sleep for a month
I used to live in an area that had a lot of slugs, and I once dreamed of stepping on one in my bare feet, and it squished through my toes. Eeeewwwwww. Okay, let's upgrade that to a nightmare :D

Huglife

Aug 15, 2016
I used to live in an area that had a lot of slugs, and I once dreamed of stepping on one in my bare feet, and it squished through my toes. Eeeewwwwww. Okay, let's upgrade that to a nightmare :D
I be honest with you, I think slugs are cute.

When I was like, 7, I had a box home that I kept like 3 slugs in.

My mom almost killed me when she saw it lol

Sonflower

Jan 30, 2016
Spilling coffee is always a tragedy. 5 dollars? Maybe it was a double espresso.
It was a venti one pump mocha latte from Starbucks. I prefer to get my coffee from places other than Starbucks but that's what was available to me at the time. Venti is the largest, they normally put 5 pumps of chocolate in the venti. So basically a Mocha Latte, hold the diabetes.

Sonflower

Jan 30, 2016
Inquiring minds need to know if you had your coffee in the bathroom with you :rolleyes:
Ummm no. Lol. The coffee was at the nail salon. The nail clippers in the toilet were at home. After flushing the nail clippers I gave up and went and got my nails done.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I be honest with you, I think slugs are cute.
When I was like, 7, I had a box home that I kept like 3 slugs in.
My mom almost killed me when she saw it lol
Cute, okay, sure, but would you want one squishing through your bare toes? :eek:

Huglife

Aug 15, 2016
Surely spiders are evil and are agents of the dark lord :rolleyes:

They are. I flip out at the tiniest of spiders. Even if their on a video or picture.

I looked over my shoulder about 5 times after looking this up. You should give me a medal or something for my bravery

Sonflower

Jan 30, 2016
They are. I flip out at the tiniest of spiders. Even if their on a video or picture.

I looked over my shoulder about 5 times after looking this up. You should give me a medal or something for my bravery

This home needs to be set on fire.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
'Stralia, no wonder people leave what with all the venomous critters :p