Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
If we're getting into a contest, I'd say my avatar was ruined worse than yours, but I might be biased.

T

toinena

New looks on the page. But some threads have disappeared... I was kind of looking forward to see the development on some of them.... well. I think I will survive this crises too.

lightbearer

Jun 17, 2017
HBG. Pa. USA
Hmm... seems the new forum system is up, and everything from last Thursday until now is forfeit.=
And that should not have been. Maybe they are not done. If anything was lost it should have been just what was posted at the time of the change..

Oh well....

M

MissCris

I got a job! I type for money! From home!

Also...CC, what did you done here?! It’s so fancy...and so sad...:unsure:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Could somebody please quickly tell me how to get to the last page of a thread? I cannot seem to do it from the singles Forum main page. I keep going to the first page of this thread and manually typing in the number for the last page, then finally getting to where I want to go. For the record, the last page of this thread is 3096.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Could somebody please quickly tell me how to get to the last page of a thread? I cannot seem to do it from the singles Forum main page. I keep going to the first page of this thread and manually typing in the number for the last page, then finally getting to where I want to go. For the record, the last page of this thread is 3096.
For me, it is still on the far right hand side across from the thread title... this one said you posted 43 minutes ago, and I clicked on the 43 minutes, and it brought me to your post :)

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
I've mainly used the new CC on the computer. I haven't really attempted via phone. meeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
For me, it is still on the far right hand side across from the thread title... this one said you posted 43 minutes ago, and I clicked on the 43 minutes, and it brought me to your post :)
Actually, I clicked on the thread title above where it said 43 minutes ago :p

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
If we're getting into a contest, I'd say my avatar was ruined worse than yours, but I might be biased.
It makes no sense to have circular avatars... at no point EVER in the history of printing have images for personal use been printed round... as far as I know :cool: But then again, what do I know? :p I have only worked in the photo industry for the last forty two years ;)

T

toinena

I haven't tried the new page on my laptop yet. Mainly because if I go to my laptop I should work on my paper. I do find it confusing though, but I like the life bits thingy

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Now there is a dislike button. I've got a bad feeling about this (though at least it tells you who disliked you, no nasty anonymous rep comments)