Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I would like to eliminate everything I wrote about before June 2017
That's actually possible to do, in a way, if I'm understanding how the new system works.

In the old system, you used to be able to look back at each person's posts and threads (through separate links) 20 pages back, and even more so through old likes. I could find my own posts and threads dating back to around 2010 (I've been here since 2009.)

The new system only seems to record a user's history 10 pages back, and that includes both their posts and threads. All you have to do is keep posting, and it will push all of your old posts out of the system. For example, now I can only find my posts dating back to around 2016. So, every current post you make will push an old one out of the system.

Likes and reactions might be a different story though. I haven't checked how many pages of likes are recorded for each user, but it might take a little longer to move those posts out and get them to disappear.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
That's actually possible to do, in a way, if I'm understanding how the new system works.

In the old system, you used to be able to look back at each person's posts and threads (through separate links) 20 pages back, and even more so through old likes. I could find my own posts and threads dating back to around 2010 (I've been here since 2009.)

The new system only seems to record a user's history 10 pages back, and that includes both their posts and threads. All you have to do is keep posting, and it will push all of your old posts out of the system. For example, now I can only find my posts dating back to around 2016. So, every current post you make will push an old one out of the system.

Likes and reactions might be a different story though. I haven't checked how many pages of likes are recorded for each user, but it might take a little longer to move those posts out and get them to disappear.
It's just some of the prayer requests I asked for. I'd like to take them back. I don't want them anymore.

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
It's just some of the prayer requests I asked for. I'd like to take them back. I don't want them anymore.
If the requests have been answered, you can post praise to God for their answers. If you have changed what you desired, you can post praise to God for not answering what you prayed for.

Just a thought.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I almost feel like I'm being semi-stalked and having all my old threads resurrected (I'm kidding about the being stalked part, I think.)

But I'm not the one bringing them to the front page again, honest.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I almost feel like I'm being semi-stalked and having all my old threads resurrected (I'm kidding about the being stalked part, I think.)

It wasn't me, this time.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org

Oh! Come on seoul. you know you like it. Hahaha...

LOL_003.gif

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
"Streams of Consciousness" = Uhm... a ... Hello? Is anyone there? ... Gee, ... a ... I guess I am alone. a ... uhm ... What do I do now? ... Well ... a ... uhm ... I guess I'll go take a nap.