Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
My nightmares are stress induced. It’s probably been years since I have had the one I had last night, but I wonder why they have to be the same? I wonder if there’s some sort of significance that brings back the same nightmare.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
My nightmares are stress induced. It’s probably been years since I have had the one I had last night, but I wonder why they have to be the same? I wonder if there’s some sort of significance that brings back the same nightmare.
Maybe the same level of stress? Same kind of stress?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Microsoft Refund Center (or something like that, definitely "Microsoft Refund" were the first two words... ) called me yesterday. It was a recording, and immediately following the introduction were the words, "Do not hang up." I hung up :giggle::oops::giggle: Just before that happened, my phone had made some strange noises that I had never heard previously. Later that same day, someone named Juan Hernandez broke into my private skype (another Microsoft product) conversation. Co-incidence? :unsure: Somehow I doubt it :devilish:

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I remember as a kid having one repeating nightmare. As I got older and older it began trickling off. I probably haven't had it in over 20 years now. Bit I believe the last time I had it was late teens early 20s. I never did figure out why.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Another stretch in the hospital. This time due to my hip issues and basically not being able to walk from the pain.
I was tortured by the x-ray techs.

After speaking with an Orthopedic Surgeon the goal is to get my pain managed over the next few days to be able to return home. But getting put in touch with the right people to start working towards my hip replacement. They don't want to rush it if they don't need to. Especially with my higher risk of infection. So working with my Nephrologist to get my anti-rejection meds lowered but still safe is one of the reasons they are trying to avoid doing anything in the next few days.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Woah sorry to hear about your hip S.H.. I'm glad you have the medical staff you need to get it done. Take care of yourself and try to focus on the good things.

1566700952103.jpeg

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
Another stretch in the hospital. This time due to my hip issues and basically not being able to walk from the pain.
I was tortured by the x-ray techs.

After speaking with an Orthopedic Surgeon the goal is to get my pain managed over the next few days to be able to return home. But getting put in touch with the right people to start working towards my hip replacement. They don't want to rush it if they don't need to. Especially with my higher risk of infection. So working with my Nephrologist to get my anti-rejection meds lowered but still safe is one of the reasons they are trying to avoid doing anything in the next few days.

I’m sorry to hear you’re going through this. I pray that the doctors will be able to help with the wisdom and healing from the Lord. Hoping comfort and peace will fill your room as you wait for the next step. God bless!

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Been wondering recently: What does it say about a person when they know the words to the Weird Al parodies of songs better than they know the original songs?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Probably means you have a great sense of humor. I know every word of the eBay song, but I only know the title of the song on which it was based.

I also know just eat it much better than just beat it. And the Yoda song is much better than Lola.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Probably means you have a great sense of humor. I know every word of the eBay song, but I only know the title of the song on which it was based.

I also know just eat it much better than just beat it. And the Yoda song is much better than Lola.
I think my sense of humor has been pretty well established around here for a while. Though I suppose a little extra evidence for the case never hurt anything.

And yes yoda was one of the songs I had in mind, along with the saga begins and gump and amish paradise. And sometimes there's songs that say they're a parody but I've never heard the original.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

Professor Cindy, you might have to dumb it down a little for the skipper and I. We are ship wrecked and the tour was only supposed to be for 3 hours. That's right 3 hours. Mary Ann and Ginger won't give us the time of day, and the Howells are a little to stuffy for us common folk.

Immawildthing

Jan 20, 2013
Wow LTNS. Pretty much all of the old CC gang is gone except me and a couple of the ladies. Seoulsearch pops in about once every 2 months or so. It's pretty dead in here. Even I don't post daily anymore (I know, hard to believe) How are things with you?
Got three kids, 7 alpacas, two dogs, and 6 cats (one has kittens, but we aren't keeping them). Working as a bookkeeper and an artist. I'm in college to get a masters degree in psychology to hopefully be a therapist. So yeah, my life is crazy.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Got three kids, 7 alpacas, two dogs, and 6 cats (one has kittens, but we aren't keeping them). Working as a bookkeeper and an artist. I'm in college to get a masters degree in psychology to hopefully be a therapist. So yeah, my life is crazy.
Sorry to interject, but....

1568676151632.jpeg

That is maddening work load! You know what's after a masters degree? A doctorates....yikes!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Probably depends on what they ate. So what are these flowers eating that creates methane buildup?

For some reason now I'm thinking about Little Shop of Horrors.