Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

IToreTheSky

Aug 20, 2020
N.Y.
This Christmas I am knitting everyone on CC socks and pot holders. I recently purchased a loom,a case of ruby red grapefruit,and 72 lbs of yarn! Now all I need to do is learn how to knit. It's all good. I am one with the living sweet potato. Don't judge me...this is random thoughts. 0dcb15199feda45432f3be4ad793b5dc.png

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Everything sounds perfectly logical except the grapefruit, which is perishable. Logically you should send half the case of grapefruit to me.

IToreTheSky

Aug 20, 2020
N.Y.
Everything sounds perfectly logical except the grapefruit, which is perishable. Logically you should send half the case of grapefruit to me.
After much prayer and consideration I agree with you Lynx. I shall be sending you half a case of rrg as well as a bonus officially non certified Bob Ross paint by numbers painting entitled "Avocado At Sunrise:The Reckoning (in 3 movements)". Enjoy!

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
This Christmas I am knitting everyone on CC socks and pot holders. I recently purchased a loom,a case of ruby red grapefruit,and 72 lbs of yarn! Now all I need to do is learn how to knit. It's all good. I am one with the living sweet potato. Don't judge me...this is random thoughts. View attachment 221916
I wear size 8 socks, blue or black would be mighty sweet!
After you send Linx half the grapefruit...just stick one in each sock for me.
I happen to love sweet potatoes! 😁
I will send you a case of Peanut Butter Cap N Crunch. If you turn the shipping box upside down and cut a door and window, you can use it as your knitting factory. Hmm, perhaps two cases so you can expand the factory to fit your loom inside?

IToreTheSky

Aug 20, 2020
N.Y.
I wear size 8 socks, blue or black would be mighty sweet!
After you send Linx half the grapefruit...just stick one in each sock for me.
I happen to love sweet potatoes! 😁
I will send you a case of Peanut Butter Cap N Crunch. If you turn the shipping box upside down and cut a door and window, you can use it as your knitting factory. Hmm, perhaps two cases so you can expand the factory to fit your loom inside?
Sounds like a plan! Anyone who loves a good sweet potato is A-OK in my book. We're obviously on the same page with factory expansion. That loom needs a space to be free to roam and express itself in all the glory it was destined to be.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Sounds like a plan! Anyone who loves a good sweet potato is A-OK in my book. We're obviously on the same page with factory expansion. That loom needs a space to be free to roam and express itself in all the glory it was destined to be.
Impending 'loom'😱

AndyMaleh

Jun 26, 2020
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
This thread is devoted to those random thoughts that have been mulling over in your mind as you go through your day. Maybe be deep thoughts, profound thoughts, funny thoughts, etc. any thoughts that you'd like to share with the rest of your fellow human beings that going through this crazy thing called life.

Disclaimer:

Ideally, I would like this to be a place to write down your thoughts, and 'like' posts. And not be a conversation thread. But I realize, I can't prevent derails. People talk.
I don't share my inner random thoughts publicly with random strangers nor am I required to. It is a violation of boundaries of respect to ask for them. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

I only share ordered cohesive thoughts inspired by the Holy Spirit for the benefit of everybody.

Also, "this crazy thing called life" is not my life. I live my life under God's grace and following God's commandments, so my life is not crazy. It is blessed, thanks be to God.

Godspeed.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I don't share my inner random thoughts publicly with random strangers nor am I required to. It is a violation of boundaries of respect to ask for them. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

I only share ordered cohesive thoughts inspired by the Holy Spirit for the benefit of everybody.

Also, "this crazy thing called life" is not my life. I live my life under God's grace and following God's commandments, so my life is not crazy. It is blessed, thanks be to God.

Godspeed.
This is not a request or demand. This is an opportunity, a thread made for such, if somebody wants to. If you don't want to, don't. We're not asking you to. We're just providing a place for you to, if you want to.

Do you feel obligated to get a drink every time you pass a water fountain, just because it is there? :p

Also, the person who started this thread is no longer with us. Also, this thread was started long, long ago. So your snark is not even being read by the person you quoted.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I am posting this as a response to you Lynx as I know you do live in TN. Requesting prayers to find a place to move to plus this request.

Just had a thought that I will put out there... Is there anyone who lives in Tennessee that knows someone who would be willing to rent us a place short term as we look for a home to buy in Tennessee? If you know of someone who has rental property on the East side of Tennessee around the Knoxville area or a big circle around Knoxville up to two hours from there to the east border of Tennessee Big Area... please contact me at [email protected] as we are in NEED of a place to rent in TN that is pet friendly as of November 15th....

Thanks in advance please get the word out to all your friends who live in TN in that area... Much appreciated. I'm still praying and trusting God to help us get a place a toe hold into TN.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Have you tried Craigslist? You can call up Knoxville Craigslist and look up housing.

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/
I am afraid of Cragslist as a friend had two different people take his money and run when he was trying to rent something so I don't trust that site at all. I have been looking on Apartments.com and just came in contact with a property manager realtor yesterday but have not heard anything back from him yet.

I am online myself, I have contacted churches in the area and put the word out that we are looking for a short term rental. Praying and trusting God and putting all kinds of phone work in so many want a year lease and that is hard when you want to buy a house and are in a year rental lease.

So please put the word out at your church and add us to the prayer list to find a place that will rent at least 3 month lease or would really prefer month to month....pet friendly... Appreciate any help we can get.

PS: I did look at the craigslist and it was mostly people looking for a rental like I am... Yikes...

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
At this point looking at parts of North Carolina that is not far from Gatlinburg for rentals also.

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
A guy is walking around a snow covered lightly wooded area with hills and mountains he comes across 200 moose dead on the ground. no wounds no nothing but they are all dead... he wonders how did this happen. another man shows up on a snowmobile ignores the man and ties a rope around one of the moose to carry it off for food.. the original man asks the other man, did you kill them? the other man says no. so he asks, how did they die then? the other man replied, they drank too much. the man confused by the other mans answer asks, drank too much? the other man says yes and drives away.
so how did the moose die?