Street Prophetess POWERFULLY Delivers Warning From Her Car like JOHN THE BAPTIST!!: "PLEASE HEAR THIS WARNING!!! JESUS IS COMING SOON!!!"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
That isn't prophecy from her. It's the truth of the bible. Jesus IS coming very soon..

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
I love it when these guys get messages from God they often use the KJV english of "Thus saith the Lord".

Cool message. I like her.

7seasrekeyed

God just judged the world and used 'her'?

no. God used John many years ago to give us a heads up and God does not judge the world and use a person because of what they say. just a bit over the top, no? no pride there oh wow God used me

I am not in agreement with this. people have no idea what the flesh can do while appearing to be something else.

don't rely on dreams, so called prophecies etc. God will judge, but this is not the time. isn't He still speaking? and saying today if you hear Me do not harden your heart?

there is nothing there we do not know. I am glad she took the time to put on lip gloss...although she is so very pretty she probably does not need it

from June. how many have been saved since June? Revelation outlines it all. Jesus already spoke. the part about nothing being able to live? what is that exactly?

I wish I could get across to people that these are scare tactics. I disagree with this type of thing (can you tell?) there is still an awful lot going to happen before the main event and Christians are not going to be vacuumed up and miss all the destruction

are we safe? yes. in Christ we are safe but that does not mean we will never suffer and some of us terribly.

that's my take and just a very small portion of what I think about it. and yeah quite frankly, with all who seem to take their advice from another person, it is not easy to type this up but you would not know me on the street anyway and I am not a prophet nor do I declare what I say is 'thus saith the Lord'

nope. I don't say that because He has already said what we need to know and the main thing is to KNOW what He has already said so we do not get caught up in all these 'prophets' running and using the internet.

P

pottersclay

I don't know if it was or wasn't but the message is clear. He's standing at the gate.
A reaction to a intense dream....drugs, who knows.....but obedience was served.
What she said about being in Christ is scripture. Let's embrace the message for it is scripture also.

7seasrekeyed

I don't know if it was or wasn't but the message is clear. He's standing at the gate.
A reaction to a intense dream....drugs, who knows.....but obedience was served.
What she said about being in Christ is scripture. Let's embrace the message for it is scripture also.
'

the message is already given

I sure hope Christians do embrace what is written because that is the actual 'sure thing'

but whosoever will may embrace the words of the video

I reject them. I have heard so many so called prophets giving messages that contradict and so many telling us Jesus is at the door I half expect Him when the doorbell rings

but God knows I do not say such in mockery, but in concern for those constantly running after a 'fresh word'

so we disagree Potter and I choose to say so

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
People should truly learn what prophesy is.

Yes, the prophets of the Bible foretell us of all things we need know, however sharing this knowledge is not all prophesy is.

Praising God and passing on His Word by the Holy Spirit is prophesy.

Anyone who knows Jesus, Yeshua, is Lord, possesses the spirit of prophesy.

Do not mystify the gift of being a prophet, for all who share the Gospel in Spirit and Truth have the Spirit of prophesy.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I had not seen the video because I never watch them in the forums, however after commenting on prophesy and prophets, I thought it my duty to watch this for the sake of being fare.

The message and manner seem quite genuine. I know the ony times (very few) God has spoken to me was a direct response to my asking and putting myself at His service.

The sister describes the manner of His speaking as I heard Him also, no emotion heard but all felt. Actually He has spoken to me leaving th message understood without words, and that was my salvation

Afterwards there were words. He does speak to HIs children, but they must truly availthemselves to Him

Of late I too have felt the wickedness of mankind increasing an bullying its way between those with understanding, so, please, all who love Jesus, Yeshua, be patient in HIs love and do not be afraid. If you believe the times are bad, wait, it will be much worse. Pray from, praty foral in Christ, amen.

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
I am glad she took the time to put on lip gloss...although she is so very pretty....
That was the highlight of the video to me by far.

Was it scare tactics? Was it like you said "oh wow God used me". Sure.

But the entertainment value was definately there. Im not a pentecostal doctrinally speaking, but I do hang around pentecostal circles and attend a pentecostal church, so I am all too familiar with all kinds of prophecies.

I hate myself for it, but I have become just so cynical during my time there, that I hardly ever believe any brother/sister in Christ when they have a prophecy, or a word from God, I almost 100% of the times brush it off, laugh it off and completely ignore it. Very wicked and flippant attitude I have about that.
But after seeing SO MANY false prophecies, it makes you go cynical after a while :D SORRY!

I feel like the baphomet doing so, but I just cant help myself.

seasrekeyed if you have any tips to help me "broaden my mind" let me know.

Oct 12, 2012
Did you all ever read of the prophetic dream of Daniel where the stone not hewn by human, that would break the feet of lron and clay, and would fill the whole Earth as the kingdom of God that would last forever? I'm just saying!? 😋 What acrock

P

pottersclay

'

the message is already given

I sure hope Christians do embrace what is written because that is the actual 'sure thing'

but whosoever will may embrace the words of the video

I reject them. I have heard so many so called prophets giving messages that contradict and so many telling us Jesus is at the door I half expect Him when the doorbell rings

but God knows I do not say such in mockery, but in concern for those constantly running after a 'fresh word'

so we disagree Potter and I choose to say so
Never siad she is a prophetess.......I asked to embrace her words. We can agree to disagree I'm fine with that.
I just hope that your ears never get dull of the hearing of his promise.
Some may have never heard of his return so it could be a seed planted saint.
I was looking for the scripture that talks about those who say the Lord is slack on his coming but perhaps that's another thread.

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
God just judged the world and used 'her'?

no. God used John many years ago to give us a heads up and God does not judge the world and use a person because of what they say. just a bit over the top, no? no pride there oh wow God used me

I am not in agreement with this. people have no idea what the flesh can do while appearing to be something else.

don't rely on dreams, so called prophecies etc. God will judge, but this is not the time. isn't He still speaking? and saying today if you hear Me do not harden your heart?

there is nothing there we do not know. I am glad she took the time to put on lip gloss...although she is so very pretty she probably does not need it

from June. how many have been saved since June? Revelation outlines it all. Jesus already spoke. the part about nothing being able to live? what is that exactly?

I wish I could get across to people that these are scare tactics. I disagree with this type of thing (can you tell?) there is still an awful lot going to happen before the main event and Christians are not going to be vacuumed up and miss all the destruction

are we safe? yes. in Christ we are safe but that does not mean we will never suffer and some of us terribly.

that's my take and just a very small portion of what I think about it. and yeah quite frankly, with all who seem to take their advice from another person, it is not easy to type this up but you would not know me on the street anyway and I am not a prophet nor do I declare what I say is 'thus saith the Lord'

nope. I don't say that because He has already said what we need to know and the main thing is to KNOW what He has already said so we do not get caught up in all these 'prophets' running and using the internet.
Acts 2:17
17 “‘In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
You are two millennium late. Peter said in Acts 2 that its now fulfilled, this happened on pentecost, and the "last days" began then. Do a word search for last days and yuo will see the apostles believed they lived in the last days in the 1st century, Paul, James and Peter included.

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
You are two millennium late. Peter said in Acts 2 that its now fulfilled, this happened on pentecost, and the "last days" began then. Do a word search for last days and yuo will see the apostles believed they lived in the last days in the 1st century, Paul, James and Peter included.
God does not change and all
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. so I'm not going to preach to you but if you read your bible you can put all this together..this reminds me of a toon on life-bits where it says "God told you to win souls, not arguments!" The end. Happy reading...reading I mean the bible.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. so I'm not going to preach to you but if you read your bible you can put all this together..this reminds me of a toon on life-bits where it says "God told you to win souls, not arguments!" The end. Happy reading...reading I mean the bible.

kWith your reminder in mind, there were six days God created, and on the Seventh Day, He cesed from His labor. The lunar year beginning the seventh thousand years is at our doorstep…..praise God, amen.

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
Have it your way. Like it says in the burger king advertisement.

They make good burgers btw. Way superior to McDonalds. More "beefy".

Feb 28, 2016
no one can 'ever' ASK Yeshua to 'give' them a prophesy, - He, our Holy Saviour gives as He wills to whom
He selects and they 'obey' His Commandments'...