Stress and anxiety

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

umzza

Jan 10, 2015
I haven't had any sleeping medicine but am going to drink some vodka before I go to bed. I'm trying to get some stable routines. The vodka has helped me feel tired and calm down. Anyway I get anxiety about stupid things and act irrationally.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I reccomend you not drink away stress and anxiety because doing so causes more stress and anxiety. Really, it is true. I pray you find comfort in His word. The story of peter stepping out on the water, able to do so, by looking towards Jesus. The moment He became worried and stressed, was the moment he went under. Hey listen, like I keep telling you, Sis, we all have issues to wrestle with so I understand. I get it. I just want to encourage you to find rest and peace in Him.

Hugs filled with hugs

umzza

Jan 10, 2015
I reccomend you not drink away stress and anxiety because doing so causes more stress and anxiety. Really, it is true. I pray you find comfort in His word. The story of peter stepping out on the water, able to do so, by looking towards Jesus. The moment He became worried and stressed, was the moment he went under. Hey listen, like I keep telling you, Sis, we all have issues to wrestle with so I understand. I get it. I just want to encourage you to find rest and peace in Him.

Hugs filled with hugs

Hugs filled with hugs
The vodka helps me relax. I don't like dark alcohols or a lot of sugar but just vodka is like a relaxer to me. I get anxiety when things are unpredictable. The alcohol takes away the anxiety more than praying and stuff does idk.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we bring umzza and this prayer to you, please bless. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!