Strictly Miscellaneous

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 9, 2011
Someone might ask,how do you be like JESUS?

The pharisee would say,call yourself by HIS name,the gentile would say,be like HIM IN the heart.

Prov910

Jan 10, 2017
[video=youtube;ySvgGGCPK20]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySvgGGCPK20[/video]

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
It is curious how the devil is quoted perfectly a multitude of times throughout the day,

while our Lord, Jesus Christ, is quoted in err by the same............. it is all part of that dark plan, but

Not to worry, the Light will always dispel the darkness, amen.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
I wanted to quote someone's comment, actually comments, on a book ive been reading, but have no time to write more abt it now-- this esp for the women. Holiness may not be that 'in' nowadays, but that is what the Lord wills. I am referring to Barbara Hughes' Disciplines of a Godly Woman.

What an amazing book! My very sincere thanks and appreciation to Barbara for writing this. Every page shed new light on something I thought I had known for years. Turns out, when you are really honest with yourself and ask the questions Barbara poses at the end of each chapter, we haven't even scratched the surface.

https://www.christianbook.com/disciplines-of-a-godly-woman/barbara-hughes/9781433537912/pd/537912

Thanks Jack, for reminding the light always dispels the darkness.

Dec 9, 2011
When JESUS raised Lazarus to life,did HE say Lazarus come forth before or after HE told them to loose him from all the bindings on him?

The reason I ask Is how did Lazarus come forth If he was bound up?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
He told Lazarus first to come forth. Keep in mind, Lazarus was wrapped in a shroud with probably with his head covered and tied and hi feet, possibly his hands, so he would dhave been able to hobble and hop......

He was not mummified. That was practiced by the Mitzrites.

When JESUS raised Lazarus to life,did HE say Lazarus come forth before or after HE told them to loose him from all the bindings on him?

The reason I ask Is how did Lazarus come forth If he was bound up?

Prov910

Jan 10, 2017
Say, does anyone know where I can buy a Buy Registered Passport, driver license, ID card??

Prov910

Jan 10, 2017

I bought that stuffed dog toy for Lola the day I brought her home from the shelter. That was five years ago. The stuffed toy is still in our backyard someplace. Lola buries it. Then a few months later she'll dig it up to play with. It gets all muddy and grungy. So I'll hose it off, and clean it with soapy water in a bucket. Then she plays with it for a few weeks and finally ends up burying it again.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011

I bought that stuffed dog toy for Lola the day I brought her home from the shelter. That was five years ago. The stuffed toy is still in our backyard someplace. Lola buries it. Then a few months later she'll dig it up to play with. It gets all muddy and grungy. So I'll hose it off, and clean it with soapy water in a bucket. Then she plays with it for a few weeks and finally ends up burying it again.
Lola is a beauty........I have adopted also.............Lola prob ably teaches you a lot about God's love, I know my Pitu does.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
I can't believe it! I had a nice nap this afternoon, for after a day of travel and late coming in yesterday, i really lingered in bed this morning, rising at abt 7.30, wc is already late. Then after lunch, i knew the sleep-deprived feeling still and had to sleep. The chinese programming on radio started at lunch time, and i continued to listen to a few chinese Christian songs i had no idea what was being said, except for one entitled Awesome. I awoke with the songs on the playlist finished...=) Thank You, Lord for much needed rest.

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
Can sound waves be used as a military weapon?
Yes, there are devices that use sound waves to project voices into the heads of other people.

There are other devices that project the painful sensation of heat to the skin of individuals, though I think this uses RF frequency rather than audio frequency.

Dec 9, 2011
Yes, there are devices that use sound waves to project voices into the heads of other people.

There are other devices that project the painful sensation of heat to the skin of individuals, though I think this uses RF frequency rather than audio frequency.
That's a scary thought.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
And then there ae microwaves........radar waves from whence the microwave oven came into being.....also radio waves I believe

Feb 28, 2016
if only people would do the 'research', especially now, since
it is right in our face, all the while with decievers demonic laughter and delight
feeding their hatred for those who try and Love and, and serve Jesus...

Last edited:

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Does Anyone Else Sense the Same

It is obvious many have been sufering for a long time, some decades.

The paste few days I have experienced some pretty nasty ev ents not at all in my realm of control.

It makes me wonder if the trials have begun in earnest.

No matter what I think, if you heart moves you, please pray for me to be strengthened
for any and all eventualities pertaining to such.

God bless you...........j

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
[h=1]Proverbs 12:16(NIV)[/h][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]16 Fools show their annoyance at once,
but the prudent overlook an insult.[/FONT]
[/FONT]