Strictly Miscellaneous

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
I wasnt sure where to post this, so Ill do it here, hopefully someome could help me out.

So on twitter today, political commentator Ben Shapiro quoted a member who apparently believes that the Jewish people run the world and are evil and all that, and responded by poking fun at the tweet.

I liked and retweeted his tweet, and I responded with something along the lines of "this post needs more parenthesis".

I felt clever, and throughout the day my post got more likes than what Id usually get on twitter. I decided to take a look at a few of the profiles that liked my tweet, and all three of the profiles I randomly picked had hateful posts about Jewish people in their timelines.

Feeling a bit worried that I messed up, I looked through my followers, and realized that all the pro Israel profiles that once followed me were gone.

Im feeling kinda bad, I mean in my mind I thought I was making a joke at the expense of these people, as youll often see these people type (((them))) online when talking about the Jews. But it would appear that I did the exact opposite of what I was trying to do, and may have insulted people that I would be supportive of.

I dunno of anyone knows better than me on this situation, and can explain what I dont understand.

Sometimes we just make mistakes. Tweet you true position. Contact all those you can and explain what you meant.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Oh,
I see now it was Ariel82

Thanks Ariel!

Dec 9, 2011
GOD Is LOVE and GOD loves righteousness,when GOD created man HE gave man dominion over the earth and HE told man what would happened If man chose to be disobedient to HIS WORD,but In order for man to be In charge of earth man would have to have the right to make his own choice of whether he would be obedient to GOD or choose to do things according to what he wanted to do.

Man chose to be disobedient and sin entered the world but GOD being OMNIPRESENT,OMNICIENT and OMNIPOTENT knew man would fall and did not leave man but set out to make a way for man to have a relationship with HIM and make a way the righteous way even though HE could have made man so that man would not fail,HE wanted man to love HIM sincerly.So then HE prepared a body and sent HIS WORD to earth as a man manifested to the senses of man so that man could actually touch and feel and communicate with man physically manifested In the flesh.

The law was added because after adam fell man would now need to know what GOD’s perfect standard of righteousness was and as we know,no one was able to fulfill the law perfectly and would come short of the glory of GOD.

But GOD In CHRIST JESUS fulfilled the law perfectly and the demand of the law which required death If It were broken was satisfied by the death of CHRIST on the cross and HE had mercy on those who could not fulfill the law and took our place,died on the cross,endured the shame for us and made a way for us and before HE left HE declared righteously that all power was In HIS hands and HE gives grace to all those who believe the WORD of GOD.

sin shall not have dominion.
Amen.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
how often do we read or hear sermons about the book of Obadiah?

Obadiah 1: 1. The vision of Obadiah. This is what the Lord has said about Edom: We have had word from the Lord, and a representative has been sent among the nations, saying, Up! and let us make war against her.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Some here may recall my "tooth cap rap," you know, the crowning.

Well it was off to the dentist this morning with one whopper of a toothache.

That crown has a slight infection.

This is my "first crown" so anyone with experience, please let me know if this is a common experience. I would rather have it removed than have a future of this..thanks and Big Blessings I pray for yo from our Father in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Experimenting here, I just saw the attach files below........new cell phone, first selfy.... Don't be afraid, it's only I.

Attachments

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Hi JaumeJ,

How is your tooth?

I pray that all is going well!

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Hi JaumeJ,

How is your tooth?

I pray that all is going well!
Thank you very much. I am able to use it while eating ow, but I am afraid it may need extracting. Actually, I am not afraid, just half-certain it will. No problem, I still have more..lol.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Haha i just saw ur selfie... Learning!

I'm just going to post this:

“The Lord your God is in your midst… He will quiet you with his love.” - Zeph 3:17
Great quote

Don't see too many quotes from Zephaniah nowadays

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Zephaniah 1: 1. The word of the Lord which came to Zephaniah, the son of Cushi, the son of Gedaliah, the son of Amariah, the son of Hezekiah, in the days of Josiah, the son of Amon, king of Judah. 2. I will take away everything from the face of the earth, says the Lord. 3. I will take away man and beast; I will take away the birds of the heaven and the fishes of the sea; causing the downfall of the evil-doers, and cutting man off from the face of the earth, says the Lord.

Dec 9, 2011
John 14:1-7
King James Version(KJV)

1.)Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2.) In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3.)And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4.)And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5.)Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6.) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7.) If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
xxx

They believed In GOD whom they could not see,believe In JESUS who IS GOD and was manifested In a body that they could perceive with their five senses.

xxx
John 6:63
King James Version(KJV)

63.)It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Who set the wild donkey free,
opened the corral gates and let him go?
I gave him the whole wilderness to roam in,
the rolling plains and wide-open places.

Job 39