Strictly Miscellaneous

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Thanks Brother Jaume,

goose-bumps, joy in my heart, smiles...
A lot of confessions coming in this. I did not like Aaron Neville when I first heard him because I never cared much for falsetto voices, but listening to him is infectious. I like just about anything he sings.

Now I posted this song thinking it is the version I have in my songs, but no, it is not. I jsut listened to it here, and it is not the same, but just as wonderful.

The version I have starts out similarly but goes into a quicker tempo. I love it. Because Jesus loved me I love Him, and because He loves you all, so do I. Great blessings in Yeshua, and my your Sabbath be pece-filled in His Presence........j

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Wow, another confession due from me. Perhaps this should be called the confessional...

Please forgive my idle boast of possibly inadvertently hacking into various video sites to download music for myself.

It turns out when I updated some of my software, this option came with the update, legitimately I might add. So I am not the inadvertent genius I thought I was, just ignorant....Thanks and God bless you.......don't boast, it does not pay unless God is your boast..

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
And to think I freaked out once when there was a mouse in my house!!

S

susi

Remember this....., no matter where you go, you will always be there.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
God into your settings and check you have the option of the personalized signature included in your posts. God bless you.

Dec 9, 2011
Should a school teacher teach a child by embarrassing them
IE
A kid Is doing something wrong,lets say texting In class.How should the child be taught that that Is wrong?

Should they have to go up In front of the class and write on the chalk board ”I will not text In class”?Wouldn’t that just be embarrassment and not Impacting the childs ability to process correctly?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
It usually is not an embarrassment to write on the chalk board what you should or should not do. I am fairly well along in years but I recall how it did not embarrass anyone to do this, it actually made them more of a "fellow" student and peer.