Strictly Miscellaneous

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

student

Jul 20, 2010
I''m on CCF. FOr more than 10 minutes...how much fun...missed it.

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
My toe nails are painted purple. :)
Hi TamLynn, I see you have been on CC for four years but you don't post much.

There is a lot of activity on the "christianchat.com/christian-singles-forum/a-conversation-about-nothing-in-particular" thread.

Perhaps you will join us there?

TamLynn

A heart at rest
Nov 27, 2014
Hi TamLynn, I see you have been on CC for four years but you don't post much.

There is a lot of activity on the "christianchat.com/christian-singles-forum/a-conversation-about-nothing-in-particular" thread.

Perhaps you will join us there?
I just might do that. Thanks! :)

Dec 9, 2011
JESUS washed the feet of HIS deciples.
Why would someone great wash the feet of someone?

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
I hate some laws here. That dumb ex owner of the cat I am taking care of suddenly deciddd she wans him back. She didnt tske care of him at allthe. And by lay if she prooves to me that its hera cat I have ro give it to her... i am fed up

TamLynn

A heart at rest
Nov 27, 2014
I hate some laws here. That dumb ex owner of the cat I am taking care of suddenly deciddd she wans him back. She didnt tske care of him at allthe. And by lay if she prooves to me that its hera cat I have ro give it to her... i am fed up
Wow! That's totally frustrating. Is there vet records that state he wasn't taken care of adequately so you can fight it?!

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
It is actually possible for it to rain while the sun is shining, it is doing so right outside my door.
One of the strangest experiences of my life was when I was riding my bicycle and noticed that the pavement was wet. Then I noticed I was wet, but the sun was shining. It was raining! But the rain was the same temperature as the air and I couldn't tell it was raining.

I was being rained upon but the shining sun made it very disconcerting.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
One of the strangest experiences of my life was when I was riding my bicycle and noticed that the pavement was wet. Then I noticed I was wet, but the sun was shining. It was raining! But the rain was the same temperature as the air and I couldn't tell it was raining.

I was being rained upon but the shining sun made it very disconcerting.
I've seen i rain hard in vegas but the ground was so hot it turned to steam in less than 2 min which made matters worse, it's like driving on black ice especially when its been over 100* for a couple months and hasn't rained either. The asphalt is ozzing with oil, it's even slippery to walk on and the tourists are unprepaired, driving rental cars in a strange town with strange weather.

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
JESUS washed the feet of HIS deciples.
Why would someone great wash the feet of someone?
Humility. Jesus washed the feet of his disciples and anointed them for the mission he set them forth upon. Spreading the good news to the worlds people. They walked when they did this.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
eccl2.jpg
i love this Bible translation copy with the simple drawings... reminds me also where certain passages are.

student

Jul 20, 2010
Humility. Jesus washed the feet of his disciples and anointed them for the mission he set them forth upon. Spreading the good news to the worlds people. They walked when they did this.
They walked in sandals on dusty, dirty roads full of camel dung and other such things...foot washing was a sign of the times.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
A very sad song abut the los of a family pet.

This video is not for everyone. It is in ÇSpanish, and it is strictly miscellaneous...