Strictly Miscellaneous

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 9, 2011
seems to me G-d raises up and takes down rulers, McCain fought everything President Trump, who was raised up over the concubine of satan he was running against, is trying to do to bring America back from 8 years of an African muslim imposter as president.
Should Mccain be shown respect for the families sake since he has not been buried yet?

Dec 9, 2011
IMO,some here will not put a "like"on a post written by someone that opposes them regardless of how well written their post Is but on the other hand they will put a "like"on someone's post that they feel Is In agreement with them even If their post Is just mediocre.

Imo,It's fear of not being accepted by men.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Unleavened bread. I have had unleavened bread over the years. The past several months I have been having it a lot.

I prepare it myself from what I have gleaned from the Word.......Flour, Salt , olive oil (or sometimes sunflower ).

This recent period of having it fresquently has made me to feel so healthy. Now, at my age I could cross Jordan now, but I truly feel good.

Jesus is our Bread from Heaven, unleavened of course, and He makes us feel healthy in the Spirit because He is constantly working on our perfection and He is our Savior, but I had no idea that unleavened bread would also make the body more sound. PRAISE GOD, AMEN.

IWill anyone contribute to information on eating unleavened bread?)

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
IMO,some here will not put a "like"on a post written by someone that opposes them regardless of how well written their post Is but on the other hand they will put a "like"on someone's post that they feel Is In agreement with them even If their post Is just mediocre.

Imo,It's fear of not being accepted by men.
There are times when a person has posted in a manner unseemly for anyone calling himself or herself as in Jesus Christ.. We pray for such always.

If we bless anyone who cannot be approved in the sight of God, by the individual, we are participating in that person's error, and that would be sin. I refer to blessing that person's error.

Once it is determined that perso should be treated as a nonbeliever, after several admonitions that is, we are to ignore that person treating that person as a nonbeliever.

Meanwhile we pray for that person in earnest. We cannot have exchanges when it is certain there is presently no hope in it.

I am wrong, you are wrong all are at times, but insisting it is righted by abstinence is to be overlooked, even when a person says something that is right........even Satan repeats truth when it benefits him.

HoneyDew

Apr 30, 2011
One side said that they don't want the other to impose their ideals on them meanwhile they are imposing theirs.

Dec 9, 2011
Internet troll
In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community with the intent of provoking readers ... Wikipedia

Dec 9, 2011
Christine Blasey Ford gave her testimony today about how brett kavanaugh (the judge that Donald Trump wants to be SCOTUS) sexually assaulted her and he also gave his testimony about how he didn't do It and he looked very believable.

Can they both be telling the truth?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
she looked as nervous as a lady of the night in church for the first time, he looked strong and honest.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Sometimes I love hearing these dear sisters sing this song......it is a good eminder and edification.

Starr4work

Sep 25, 2018
Favorite ice cream: Chocolate
Favorite cookie: Mint Oreos
Favorite cake: Cheesecake
Favorite pie: Chocolate cream
Favorite candy: Reeses

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Came across this early today, one of my best-loved verses, which the Lord gave me many years ago. Whatever you or your family is going thru, trust in the Lord!

Isaiah 54:13 All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
In this quote from Isaiah, Yeshiyahu, "chldren" is a reference to a generation to come, if you are able to receive it.

Dec 9, 2011
—->Is It better<—-to spell someone’s name Incorrectly but pronounce their name correctly or to spell someone’s name correctly but pronounce their name Incorrectly?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
The very most important when dealing with people of the Bible teachings is to understand what then name means.

Here is an example of just how much or how little the vast majority know abut Jesus, Yeshua.

The angel said to Mary to call the babe Jesus for He will save His people...Jesus.

The angel said to Mary to call the babe Yeshua for He will save His people...Yeshua.

The angel said to Mary to call the babe The Redeemer of Yahweh (God) for He will save His people....the full translation of Jesus and/or Yeshua.

Yeshi and Yahoo put together is My Salvation and Yaahweh......

Just as the father of the Beloved (David is beloved) was named Jesse (Yeshi, my redeemer.)

Go figure the wonder of the Word.......it is eternal.

It is obvious by the history of those who 2say" they believe that many will either not understand what is here or will simply skim over it with the attitude they already know all.