Strictly Miscellaneous

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Yesterday I had to wade through water to get into Publix. Was clean water though and I had my sandals on. Was that a heavenly foot washing?

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
OK fine but it is now 1:38 Pacific...but does anybody really care?

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
You could put it in your refrigerator to keep it smelling fresh, but I doubt you allow it otherwise. I may need it though. All blessings in Jesus, Yeshua…...j
Thanks. Actually i tried to pound a little on mortar and pestle, but it wasnt fine. Maybe it has absorbed enough water in the atmosphere, so would it still work at the ref?!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
put it in the oven or slow cooker to add heat which will drive out the moisture, should be able to grind it up in a little food processor then.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Here I raise my Ebenezer,
Hither by Thy help I've come;
And I hope, by Thy good pleasure,
Safely to arrive at home:
Jesus sought me when a stranger,
Wandering from the fold of God;
He, to rescue me from danger,
Interposed His precious blood.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Here I raise my Ebenezer,
Hither by Thy help I've come;
And I hope, by Thy good pleasure,
Safely to arrive at home:
Jesus sought me when a stranger,
Wandering from the fold of God;
He, to rescue me from danger,
Interposed His precious blood.
Love that hymn!

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
You are not going to believe this post. About two weeks ago I bought a sewing machine on sale, why? I have never touched one in my seventy-five years and I am very low in the vision department..

Because of that latter,, obviously, I have not been capable of driving a car in thirty years. The idea of using a sewing machine with peripheral vision, what I have left, was a little bit puting offish, but where i LIVE WHEN i BUY PANTS IT IS A THREE MILE ROUNDTRIP AND THE ONLY ALTERATIONS ARE RIGHT BY WHERE i BUY THEM SO i HAVE TO MAKE ANOTER ROUND TRIP. aLSO i AM NOT A CLOTHS HORSE B UT i DO DRESS IN CLOTHES so when I buy trousers I buy them on sale. It turns out the alteration costs more thanthe pants themselves….go figure.

Anywho, I have been progressing to the point of having learned to alter my trousers and it is so rewarding. uNHAPPILY i WILL NOT BE TAKING MUCH TO THE rEACH oUT STORE IN THELINE OF OLD CLOTHES ANY MORE.

The bottom line is our Father is good to us all, young, old, low vision bird¡s eye vision if you are able to get one……..get a sewing machine and strt watching lessons on YouTube, they teache every q2uestion, and it is not terribly difficult. God bless all. Enjoy His blessing to each of you to be able to use that machine. In two weeks I have mad pouches for my magnifying glasses, a cover to replace the original for my sewing maching, mended pockets for days, and altered about 12 pairs of trousers. I am not a bright light bulb, so if I can do this, you should be able to do it with rings around me. All blessing in Jesus, Yeshua to all.