Strictly Miscellaneous

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 9, 2011
I be wondering to myself I wonder If my mom who has departed and gone Into the presence the presence of GOD,If she ever has a thought of us left here on earth.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
My own parents and all but one of my fellow siblings have gone to sleep, I pray, all in our Savior. Come the return of Yeshua His angels will gather them up first to meet Him in the clouds and then those who are yet quick, that is to say, alive in the flesh will follow being transformed in an instant.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
LEARNING TO USE THE STAIRS AND GET OUT OF THE HOUSE IN THE MORNIG...

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Amsterdam really soes have the Internet.
How's it feel about receiving American ex-patriots should Biden/Harris and a majority of Democrats take Congress this November?

I'm asking just in case Iceland is full.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
I didn’t even know JLo hosted a dance competition 😳🙂
I had to look it up using her name and dance competition to find it. I don't know its name I just knew she hosted. This is last year. I think it is still on the air on NBC .

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Is It wrong to be anti abortion and be pro death penalty?
It's an individual thing I guess. Though it maybe would seem to be a bit contrary to the moral platform upholding both opinions.
Killing the unborn is wrong, I call it murder! When they grow up and commit a capital crime kill 'em and call it justice.

I'm against the death penalty because of all the innocent people that have been freed from regular prison over the years. Groups like Innocence Project are dedicated to saving the wrongly accused.
The death penalty is the ultimate mistake if the state puts someone who is actually innocent to death. Whereas a life sentence at least gives that innocent person a chance at appeal and freedom.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Should a Christian support Donald Trump?
Should a Christian not support Donald Trump. He may be a messy President but Biden's platform is of the devil himself. 5oh-no.gif

It's an individual thing I guess. Though it maybe would seem to be a bit contrary to the moral platform upholding both opinions.
Killing the unborn is wrong, I call it murder! When they grow up and commit a capital crime kill 'em and call it justice.

I'm against the death penalty because of all the innocent people that have been freed from regular prison over the years. Groups like Innocence Project are dedicated to saving the wrongly accused.
The death penalty is the ultimate mistake if the state puts someone who is actually innocent to death. Whereas a life sentence at least gives that innocent person a chance at appeal and freedom.
Should we stand for justice? We really can't the way our governing bodies carry it out. Like you pointed out, many are not guilty of the crimes they are serving sentence for. BTW Both anti-abortion and pro-death penalty are both Biblically correct. Although the second one needs to be done differently. 5thumbsup.gif

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I am not pro-abortion, but I will never condemn anyone who has done this.

I will not condemn any who use national pride, security or gain for killing women, children, elderly and all for gains in world influences and wealth, i.e. petroleum

Extending mercy in order to freely receive the same is far easier than weaving reasons to not do so.