Strictly Miscellaneous

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 26, 2021
Is your friend a Trump supporter?🤣
Paula White prophesied that Trump would be president Instead of Biden
No. He is actually ANTI Trump. So am I. Same for Biden. I do not support any President or Prime Minister.

In fact, I think I should say I've found Trump in Daniel prophecy.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
The Evangelist, Luke, was a doctor of medicine. Medicine has never been looked down upon by we who believe God.

Different natural medications were in use and written of in the Word. Man has not necessarily improved upon natural medications with his chemical renditions, but he has not yet crossed the line of controlling over curing with them.

If and when I am told I am required to have a vaccination by law or for the general welfare of all, I probably will though I have not had a flue vaccination since 1962 when I was required to by the military. I was in the Air Force at the time. It made me sick and I have not had one since. Praise Yah, amen.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Dr. Joseph Mengele
Dr. Jack Kevorkian
In the thirty-ninth year of his reign Asa was afflicted with a disease in his feet. Though his disease was severe, even in his illness he did not seek help from the LORD, but only from the physicians. Then in the forty-first year of his reign Asa died and rested with his fathers. (2 Chr 16:12,13)
Two years before his death, King Asa was physically afflicted, yet never went to God for healing! He only went to physicians of the day, until he died! At an earlier point in his reign, a prophet told King Asa:

Listen to me, Asa and all Judah and Benjamin. The LORD is with you when you are with him. If you seek him, he will be found by you, but if you forsake him, he will forsake you. (2 Chr 15:2)

Feb 26, 2021
The Evangelist, Luke, was a doctor of medicine. Medicine has never been looked down upon by we who believe God.
except the fact that the "new corona" virus isn't confirmed by God or by his servants. It's what the world says, is it not? Satan owns media and money.

Sure, I even use anti-allergy pills. Hay fever is rampant here. But it's not the point. Yet who would believe if one said Covid19 was a prophecy?

Feb 26, 2021
What did you see about Trump In Daniel’s prophec?🙂
This is only found in LXX (Septuagint in Greek). Daniel 11:20 description seems to match the things that Trump did in recent years from the election to the other more famous/controversial election.

Dec 9, 2011
This is only found in LXX (Septuagint in Greek). Daniel 11:20 description seems to match the things that Trump did in recent years from the election to the other more famous/controversial election.
Ok can you give In your words how this Is prophetic of Donald Trump without us having to lay It out ourselves?🥰

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Two nights ago I had a very odd dream.
I was at my job, not disclosed in the dream, and my boss was a black man. I admired and respected this boss because he was kind, stearn when necessary and wise.
One day he approached me and told me I had to look just like he, so I asked if he could make me up to look just like He. He obliged me, and to my gleeful surprise, I did look like his twin brother.
I then looked closely in a mirror, and I noticed there was a border around my face,. It was my natural lily white.
I hurried to my boss to tell hime about it when I saw he had the same line around his face. He laughed when he saw my burprise and told me, we are all the same underneath but this will only be revealed to all on that Great and Glowious Day of our Savior. We w3ho know Him already know this, but those who do not bother to learn this will be in shock.

I am thinking, it would be nice if Jesus-Yeshua would paint all our faces, but that would be a premature revelation for the unworthy. God bless all. Iwas going to post in the BF, but someone, pehaps many would object profusely.

Feb 26, 2021
I was at my job, not disclosed in the dream, and my boss was a black man. I admired and respected this boss because he was kind, stearn when necessary and wise.
One day he approached me and told me I had to look just like he, so I asked if he could make me up to look just like He. He obliged me, and to my gleeful surprise, I did look like his twin brother.
I then looked closely in a mirror, and I noticed there was a border around my face,. It was my natural lily white.
I hurried to my boss to tell hime about it when I saw he had the same line around his face. He laughed when he saw my burprise and told me, we are all the same underneath but this will only be revealed to all on that Great and Glowious Day of our Savior. We w3ho know Him already know this, but those who do not bother to learn this will be in shock.

I am thinking, it would be nice if Jesus-Yeshua would paint all our faces, but that would be a premature revelation for the unworthy. God bless all. Iwas going to post in the BF, but someone, pehaps many would object profusely.
I agree if that dream was about Holy Spirit the seal of God. the testimony that we are his children. :)

Feb 26, 2021
Ok can you give In your words how this Is prophetic of Donald Trump without us having to lay It out ourselves?🥰
Sorry for the very late reply. I've been meaning to, but I just didn't have the time. I'm going through a turmoil in the spirit, and I'm stressed... I need to find a new home and a ministry I can attend to so I can work for God the Lord.

So here is the Greek text you can find.
Dan 11:20
"και αναστησεται εκ της ριζης αυτου φυτον βασιλειας επι την ετοιμασιαν αυτου παραβιβαζων πρασσων δοξαν βασιλειας και εν ταις ημεραις εκειναις συντριβησεται και ουκ εν προσωποις ουδε εν πολεμω"
I've marked red the parts that I thought were important, and one of them is untranslatable with Strong's concordance and uncertain with modern Greek, which is παραβιβαζων. But It seems to mean "violate" or something of that sort. So below my suggested translation.

Eng - (Suggested Translation)
"And out of his root will a plant arise violating to practice kingly glory in his preparation, but in those days will he be destroyed neither in countenance nor in battle."
So let me elaborate. his root refers to the previous king (who I assume is Bush Jr.), and Trump was from the same political category, so my first guess would be that Trump was out of his root. Then, what Trump did was to, according to media reports, expose Hilary's Gmail scandal by letting somebody hack and through working with Russia, and that would align with "violate to practice kingly glory." Note that he DID promote America First/Make America Great Again. Kingly glory, yes? And this was during his election which is a preparation period for politicians. The only problem is "preparation" is not found in Hebrew (Masoretic) based text. Then, the part where it reads "In those days" is actually translated "within few days" in Hebrew based Eng, but the actual writing is "בימים אחדים" which, by its use in the bible, shows to mean more like "in a little while" (Gen 27:44, 29:20). In that case, it would align with the fact that Trump moved away in one term. And THEN, finally, when he lost the last election, he kept insisting he had not lost, meaning he was not losing in countenance, and he did not die in battle. The Eng translations of both LXX and Hebrew are incomprehensible, but in actual Greek, you can see that not only does it make sense, but also it actually aligns with Trump's elections in every single way. :)) I hope this is a blessing.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I agree if that dream was about Holy Spirit the seal of God. the testimony that we are his children. :)
It is simply a dre4am, but odd. I found it saying to me that this is showing how most folks cannot see that we are all the same within
, in the spirit.

Dec 9, 2011
Sorry for the very late reply. I've been meaning to, but I just didn't have the time. I'm going through a turmoil in the spirit, and I'm stressed... I need to find a new home and a ministry I can attend to so I can work for God the Lord.

So here is the Greek text you can find.
Dan 11:20
I've marked red the parts that I thought were important, and one of them is untranslatable with Strong's concordance and uncertain with modern Greek, which is παραβιβαζων. But It seems to mean "violate" or something of that sort. So below my suggested translation.

Eng - (Suggested Translation)

So let me elaborate. his root refers to the previous king (who I assume is Bush Jr.), and Trump was from the same political category, so my first guess would be that Trump was out of his root. Then, what Trump did was to, according to media reports, expose Hilary's Gmail scandal by letting somebody hack and through working with Russia, and that would align with "violate to practice kingly glory." Note that he DID promote America First/Make America Great Again. Kingly glory, yes? And this was during his election which is a preparation period for politicians. The only problem is "preparation" is not found in Hebrew (Masoretic) based text. Then, the part where it reads "In those days" is actually translated "within few days" in Hebrew based Eng, but the actual writing is "בימים אחדים" which, by its use in the bible, shows to mean more like "in a little while" (Gen 27:44, 29:20). In that case, it would align with the fact that Trump moved away in one term. And THEN, finally, when he lost the last election, he kept insisting he had not lost, meaning he was not losing in countenance, and he did not die in battle. The Eng translations of both LXX and Hebrew are incomprehensible, but in actual Greek, you can see that not only does it make sense, but also it actually aligns with Trump's elections in every single way. :)) I hope this is a blessing.
Thank you for replying to my post,best wishes for you to find a good church.🙂

Dec 9, 2011
How many times must a person hear the truth before they believe the truth or, Is the truth known/heard but just not accepted Inferring to truth that I reject you.I was thinking that this Is devilish and how IMO the devil thinks.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
In my eight decade in this age, I have witnessed much. Whether the notion of global warming or climate change are demonstrable scientifically or not, the weather has definitely been changing quite rapidly.

Mountain glaciers that were never meted away now are. The poles have shrunk greatly. The types of weather change in various geographical locations have been dramatic, one such was a hurricane a few years ago, tracking quite normally, then, mid-Atlantic, shifted direction only to blast the UK.

What most people are ignorant of, including one of our presidents, is that one indication of global warming is bitter winter weather on occasion. So when it gets cold in the winter, do not say, bring on that global warming, because the cold is one of the indications of jsut that.

Dec 9, 2011

Yes It wasn't your everyday dream 🙂 I think dreams help us to recognize the truth by using a scenario that we can see with our mind/soul vividly Inwardly about our human traits.