Strictly Miscellaneous

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MoonCresta

Thank you! He is very accomplished :)

I used to listen to both Liona Boyd and Narciso Yepes' versions of Malagueña,
which was composed by Ernesto Lecuona, who was Cuban ;)
:D

Here is Narciso Yepes playing Asturias, composed by Isaac Albéniz :)

Here is Roy Ckark's version of Malagueña :D

Wow Roy Clark! Haven't seen him since Hee Haw! In my mind he was the ultimate stringed instrument player. He could play anything!!

Dec 9, 2011
I was watching the Derek Chauvin trial and I noticed that when the judge swears a witness In he doesn’t ask them If they swear to tell the truth so help you GOD,he just ask them do you swear to tell the truth.

Dec 9, 2011
I was watching President Biden today and I noticed that that guy Is truly old.I think there should be an age limit for a person as to when a person can no longer run for president.🥰

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
we were trusted to use better judgement and run an honest election.

M

MoonCresta

we were trusted to use better judgement and run an honest election.
Agree - could not possibly have been honest. I blame our politicians for not establishing fail-safe rules. At the same time do not underestimate the number of outright communists and leachers out there.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Just as in the days of Noah, lies, boasters, covetous, etc.
Many people had the opportunity to stand for truth and righteousness and failed themselves and the world.

Feb 26, 2021
Just as in the days of Noah, lies, boasters, covetous, etc
I just hope you know that now is far easier than those days... because there were literal giants (nephilim) eating people and killing each other. Earth also quaked so much that even Noah was afraid.

Feb 26, 2021
The beast is coming out of that notable election. Just letting you all know what I've seen in the Bible, and what a prophet I know was told.

Dec 9, 2011
I SHOULD say that although I don't agree with some of the things that President Biden stands for,I think he Is MUCH better than Trump.🙂

M

MoonCresta

I respect your opinion and right to have it. As we said in the 70's, I don't like what you say, but I'll fight for your right to say it.

Seems to me we need more of that attitude.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Wow Roy Clark! Haven't seen him since Hee Haw! In my mind he was the ultimate stringed instrument player. He could play anything!!
Yes, he is an awesome guitarist :D Funny thing is? Right after we we were speaking
about Malagueña, I started watching a series that opened with that music playing
:cool::giggle:

Dec 9, 2011
When does (CC) Christian Chat have the most activity,Is It on the weekends or the weekdays?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Yesterday was a very strange day in my home. I was building up a batch of chili, and as most usually I said a silent prayer asking that it be edible and not poison anyone. I cook the meats in a high sided skillet along with the garlilic, guindillas, onion until about cooked really well then I add the spices and tomato sauce. I put the pinto beans in a pressure cooker., then marry all the ingredients when the pintos are ready.
I have done this in this manner for twenty years or so, while previously I cooked it open.

The steam just seemed not to build up at all. Then a little came out, but not very normally. After about five minutes I grabbed the pot by the handle with one hand over it holding a wet raqge: then BOOM, it truly exploded. Thanks to my hand being over the lid it was only apble to rise about four inches causeing the exploded ingredients to go up on the walls in the direction the lid tilted open, and all around.

After cleaning most everything, the walls, the exhaust fan, the open shelving on the sides, the floor, and a lot more, I found about one third of the beans yet in the pot on the floor right-side up. I tasted the beans, and they were dooked dtender.. .. in five minutes, now that means a lot of pressure right?

I combined my meat sauce with it, added dwater and salt, and it was delicious.

Yes, the Lord answered my prayer, but I thought I heard a chuckle about my not mentioning the pressure cooker safety. I did get a good burn on the lower part of the outside of my thumb which seems to be gone now. Praise God forevermore., and the joke is on me.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Job 19:25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

The Title of the song below is from this verse. If when hearing it allo and eading along you do not have at least a mist on your eyes, you have no heart.

G

Godsgirl83

Job 19:25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

The Title of the song below is from this verse. If when hearing it allo and eading along you do not have at least a mist on your eyes, you have no heart.

have always enjoyed this song. thanks for posting it.