Strictly Miscellaneous

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

My cat ate the sprouts off of my bagel....he's a but ill...
Is that your cat in the profile pic?
Seeing the pic made me smile :)
I use to have a kitty like that, white with the orange ears, orange face, fur down the backbone was orange, and orange stripped tail. Think he had some orange on his paws too....... piercing blue eyes.
I would be sitting on the couch eating McDonalds fries and think to myself "Gee, didn't realize I ate them so quickly" then one day my mom walked in and saw him stealing them out of the bottom of the box :LOL: (pulled them out through the openings on the bottom of the fry box)

Dec 9, 2011
Many people think that In heaven we will not do much more than lounge around and play the harp forever.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Yes, it isn't that way of course, this life of learning and walking in His ways will continue.

Dec 17, 2019
Colorado
Is that your cat in the profile pic?
Seeing the pic made me smile :)
I use to have a kitty like that, white with the orange ears, orange face, fur down the backbone was orange, and orange stripped tail. Think he had some orange on his paws too....... piercing blue eyes.
I would be sitting on the couch eating McDonalds fries and think to myself "Gee, didn't realize I ate them so quickly" then one day my mom walked in and saw him stealing them out of the bottom of the box :LOL: (pulled them out through the openings on the bottom of the fry box)
Yes! He is a flame point Siamese rescue. Constant talker. LOL @ your cat story.They do the craziest things! This one runs in to shower with me.:ROFL:

Dec 9, 2011
Coffee In the mornings right after a good rain Is so calming and memorable as I reflect on the days events.

Dec 9, 2011
I didn't know 1 stillwaters was no longer on CC ( Christian Chat ).I felt a feeling of loss after I read Oncefallen's post.:(

M

MoonCresta

I think a troll is someone that come into a public forum and tries to create trouble.

Usually, I believe it's someone that is trying to create division. Sometimes it's someone who pretends to be on one side, but is not genuine. I think we definitely have at least two of those here on this forum.

That's my brief understanding of the term.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I think a troll is someone that come into a public forum and tries to create trouble.

Usually, I believe it's someone that is trying to create division. Sometimes it's someone who pretends to be on one side, but is not genuine. I think we definitely have at least two of those here on this forum.

That's my brief understanding of the term.
Do you mean like post #1496 ?

Dec 9, 2011
I would’ve thought that everyone on here would have a signature but I see that some don’t have a signature.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Have you read about or even believed the conspiracy theory that the Moon landing never happened?
Do you know where it stems from? It became popular after the release of the 1990s movie Capricorn 1
about a fake Mars landing. I saw this film again on TV. It had been a long time since I first saw it and I
was suprised at how much detail I had forgotten. If you like action/adventure movies its one to watch.
You don't have to be a science fiction fan to enjoy it.