Strictly Miscellaneous

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

Right on the money. This one I did not download, it came with the OS upgrade of W10. It is called Paint 3D.

It works for removing backgrounds. That is my first successful one, albeit not very good since I have to use all kinds of devices to see to do it, but I dun did it, and for my needs, none, it is ok, lol.
that sounds fun.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I found a free app called Drawing Pad for my ipad, so going to experiment a bit with it.

The only other app I am using is Libby for audiobooks and ebooks.

I have some other useful apps like a guitar tuner

but all those other apps I downloaded I used once or twice and then they either stopped working or I just stopped using them cos I could easily do the same thing on a web browser.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I found a free app called Drawing Pad for my ipad, so going to experiment a bit with it.

The only other app I am using is Libby for audiobooks and ebooks.

I have some other useful apps like a guitar tuner

but all those other apps I downloaded I used once or twice and then they either stopped working or I just stopped using them cos I could easily do the same thing on a web browser.
Is this the same as Drawboard PDF? I installed this from MS Store for free. I have yet to be able to use it. It may come in handy on one of those rare occasions when I may need to consult aa lawyer. You tell me.

G

Godsgirl83

DEVIL.................
(D)EVIL.............

Anyone else picking up on this?
It's right there in the name.
Coincidence? :unsure:

S

SouthernMagnolia

Can’t get rid of this fat roll🙄Who else likes cheesecake?😄

Aug 20, 2021
:)well! gluttonous cuteness.It just not the best way to deal the pain of sin and life for that matter.That being said i have good memories of food with family even now.comfort food can be a bad thing.:(

G

Godsgirl83

Just finished this book. It was very helpful and insightful, and I recommend it. Written by a minister with notes along the way from his wife.
I found out about it after stumbling onto this video

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Giving consideration to evolution, I'm wondering what lesser life form the common gnat or mosquito evolved from?
This week, I'm not sure. Evolutionists will have a new theory next week, because the old one was discredited. It will be whatever is necessary to overcome the objections to the old theory.

S

SouthernMagnolia

Just finished this book. It was very helpful and insightful, and I recommend it. Written by a minister with notes along the way from his wife.
I found out about it after stumbling onto this video

Lol my goodness I didn’t expect to be taken literally 😅 I do have self control when it comes to food. I actually fast certain hours of the day.

S

SophieT

I guess I won't mention that I like cheesecake then :cautious::LOL:

I also like Michael Brown...he seems pretty level headed and not extreme one way or another

G

Godsgirl83

Well, I won't add to the temptation by posting all the cheesecake recipes I've collected and am getting ready to try out for the holidays.
pumpkin
pumpkin caramel
turtle
gingerbread
swirled berry
lemon......
oh and one that you layer and when cut looks like candy corn.