Strictly Miscellaneous

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

LOL...

Yep, I do appreciate it.

Thanks, I needed that. It's been one of those days...:rolleyes::)
With content now on ignore, reading your post there now is almost funny:LOL::LOL::LOL:
I'm going WHAT is she talking about?
then I see missing post #'s and it's like "oh":rolleyes:

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
With content now on ignore, reading your post there now is almost funny:LOL::LOL::LOL:
I'm going WHAT is she talking about?
then I see missing post #'s and it's like "oh":rolleyes:
Lol... I'd say that is hilarious.

Seriously though, keep it on ignore. I can assure you... you're not missing anything good...lol

Dec 9, 2011
What do you think about people that get banned from Christian chat and come back under a new user nick name?

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
What do you think about people that get banned from Christian chat and come back under a new user nick name?
Just as the Bible says, "surely your sin will find you out". Those who get banned don't necessarily change their habits or the way they post....

Rebel77

Dec 6, 2021
“I got a compliment on my driving today,” said a blonde to her friend.
There was a note left on my windshield it said “parking fine"

"What does a blonde and a beer bottle have in common?
They’re both empty from the neck up. "

"Blonde: “What does IDK stand for?”
Brunette: “I don’t know.”
Blonde: “OMG, nobody does!”

"I was at a cash machine when an old lady came up to me and asked to check her balance.
So I pushed her over."

"What does a blonde do when her laptop computer freezes?
She sticks it in the microwave!"
:ROFL::LOL::ROFL::LOL:

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
Gen 4:26
AND to Seth,to him also there was born a son;AND he called his name Enos:then BEGAN MEN TO CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD.

Here we see in the third generation from Adam that man recognized God as the creator and called upon him!

500 years later we see the birth of Noah Gen.5: 32
and then this.

Gen.6:5/6
And God saw that the WICKEDNESS of man was great in the earth, and that EVERY IMAGINATION OF THE THOUGHTS OF HIS HEART WAS ONLY EVIL CONTINUALLY.
AND it REPENTED THE LORD that he had made man on the earth,and IT GRIEVED HIM AT HIS HEART.

We didn't get very far before WICKEDNESS and evil took over and man let all corruption take him.
What took away their desire to acknowledge God and call upon him?
At this time man began to ignore God,deny his deity and live for themselves.

IS THIS WHEN MANKIND BEGAN BELIEVING IN THE HERETICAL THOUGHTS OF EVOLUTION,BIG BANG THERORY AND THE GOD PARTICAL?

I know these theologies came almost 6000 years later in written form,but I believe that man has been trying to deny the creator as God since Noah was born.

I know God destroyed the earth and all living things with the flood bc man was evil and wicked.

Did these above heresies get passed down or were they just evil thoughts concocted by satan in these last days to draw men away from God the creator,if so we have been in the last days many ,many years!

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
IMO and by their words:

Some people THINK or BELIEVE that they are such scholars,when in FACT they are simply falsely INDOCTRINATED and UNTEACHABLE!

There are those who have ONLY accepted what some self righteous,self appointed, unsaved,know ALL the word, man says on YouTube, or other social media or read in books and commentaries or been told by " churchies",pastors,preachers,teachers,decons,ministers,evangelist and self! I use ALL the above persons loosely.

When you close yourself OFF to continue to learning,then you are rejecting or resisting the Holy Ghost as your guide and teacher in the word! YOU NO LONGER WALK IN THE LIGHT!

Let's face it MAN has tainted by his own interpretations the TRUTH of God's word.

People on here wear their feelings on their shoulders and puff up,get angry and retaliate if you DON'T take their words,thoughts or interpretations as " THUS SAYS THE GOSPEL,THROUGH ME"!

The ONLY TRUTH of the word is revealed ONLY through the Holy Spirit!

Man has twisted every thing they've touched,twisted it so that it speaks to their desire to be ok,righteous,safe, WHY, bc the heart is deceitful and some do NOT want to see their true selves.

I ask WHY? What makes a person WANT to be deceived? What makes them accept the lies,told by man,about "What thus saith the word of God"

I am more than willing to concede that the " so called fore fathers" of the reformation have tainted ALL denominations. That is why WE must study under the Spirit, the word to SHOW OURSELVES APPROVED OF GOD!

Judging people by the word,which is acceptable, bc they are NOT walking in the light is just. I FEAR for those who are as the above statements, that walk NOT in the way of God,but rather in the way of satan.

Humble yourselves therefore UNDER the mighty hand of GOD for today is the day of your salvation ( every day will be,until your last breat),chose whom you will serve,DEATH? LIFE?

G

Godsgirl83

Imagine if God honors my prayer and makes all of the Loony Toon characters real in Heaven?

Just... imagine.

You're walking along a street of gold and then... DAAAHHHH!!!! You suddenly fall through it because Wile E. left an Acme instant hole lying around.

Or, you're driving around in your heavenly flying vehicle and you head for a tunnel entrance, only to find that some smart-a## painted it onto the side of a building.

Just... imagine.
okay Gojira,
reading that only made me think of this song: