Strictly Miscellaneous

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ilive4Jesus

Apr 30, 2022
Do any of y'all like Chick-Fil-A?
Chick-Fil-A is good, I just wish it wasn't so expensive, (they were already kind of too pricey for me before all the price increases) otherwise I might eat there a little more often.

Zandar

May 16, 2023
we ate at longjohn silver/ a@w tonight. pretty good really

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Do you like McDonalds? Chick-Fil-A is cheap compared to some other restaurants.
I don't think we have Chic-Fil-a in Canada. I don't particularly care for McD's either.

Zandar

May 16, 2023
some say it used to be the year of the cat, and the dragon was the year of the crocodile and it(the chinese zodiac) was originally created by farmers

Zandar

May 16, 2023
16 years ago today i dropped in film to be developed for the last time. I remember because I remember writing the date on it 6/8/7

Zandar

May 16, 2023
This music vid completely freaked me out. I don't know what he is saying, but it somehow made me happy watching it.

It is bizarre.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
16 years ago today i dropped in film to be developed for the last time. I remember because I remember writing the date on it 6/8/7
I bought my first digital camera close to twenty years ago. It was 3.4 mega pixels .:unsure:. The last one I had
was 14 mega pixels. Phones have bigger cams than that now. People largely don't know how to shoot film
any more. Ugh! I know because part of my job responsibilities is film scanning. Overall, it is mostly very very
very underexposed. One of my first cameras as an adult had no light metre and no hot shoe for flash. I learned
to accurately read the ambient lighting with my eyes, and shot everything in natural light.

Do you shoot digital now? Do you get pics printed at all? Digital totally changed the photo industry.
Almost destroyed it. 80% of our professional photographers went out of business.
I like working with less people (co-workers), though
.:D

Zandar

May 16, 2023
I still have a canon rebel but I havent turned it on in years. Its a film camera. I'm not sure if our last digital camera even works anymore. I do have a gopro.

Id like to have any of the super zoom cameras. Those things are amazing.

Zandar

May 16, 2023
This is a coolpix l310. There are some videos of bees with the p900 that just blow my mind.