Ah,board sex ponys. I see.so you are phunnneee again. it's a horse breeding & boarding farm.
Ah,board sex ponys. I see.so you are phunnneee again. it's a horse breeding & boarding farm.
guilty as charged! 30 days in the county jail, NOW!!!what did I just read??
I seem to be very bad at reading posts these days. Sometimes I go to answer the OP or the title and apparently the first response I have is completely wrong and not even what the OP is really asking.
I should be following the conversation not butting in with my own thoughts, answers or opinions on what the others have posted.
gah!!
My giving you that little visual of board sex pony's only contributed to the befuddlement didn't it?what did I just read??
I seem to be very bad at reading posts these days. Sometimes I go to answer the OP or the title and apparently the first response I have is completely wrong and not even what the OP is really asking.
I should be following the conversation not butting in with my own thoughts, answers or opinions on what the others have posted.
gah!!
Well,really, a title that reads,let's talk about the Giraffe in the room could lead to all kinds of goofy stuff.Eg someone posts with the title Elephants in the room and the thread is not even about elephants.
Even when they claim people are ignoring the elephants in the room. WELL WHERE ARE THE ELEPHANTS??? do we have to go find them or what?

Did you know a grouping of Giraffes is called a Tower?The giraffe needs a very tall room or one with a skylight..or they can just stand outside and poke their heads in.
View attachment 295103
Wotholy heavens! i just gave up watching the 2nd game of the wild card playoffs between the yankees & the red sox because my wife wants to watch survivor!!! & baseball is my favorite sport!!!
i was blessed in that sacrifice. no worthy action occurred in the game. everything exciting happened after. i'll say no to 2 tv's. we also don't have a tv in the bedroom like so many people in the world. watching tv in bed is not comfortable.Wot
I am shocked
Why can't survivor wait?! Also, maybe you could just buy another tv, so you can have his-and-her tvs. One could be at one end of the living room, and the other can be at the other end.