Struggling Relationship

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Goomba

Dec 7, 2021
Lord hear my prayer! I desperately want to fix my relationship with my wife, son, and daughter! Please soften their hearts and learn to forgive me of my past wrong doings! Help me be the godly husband and father that they need. Place it on their hearts to learn to be comfortable around me and trusting of me! Allow me the patience and trust to know that this is in your hands and will be taken care of. Let all my actions and words to them come from you. Take over my heart and soul and guide me through this difficult time. In your name I pray. Amen!!!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I will pray for his for your reconciliation with your family. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

listenyoumustAll

Jul 22, 2021
Lord hear my prayer! I desperately want to fix my relationship with my wife, son, and daughter! Please soften their hearts and learn to forgive me of my past wrong doings! Help me be the godly husband and father that they need. Place it on their hearts to learn to be comfortable around me and trusting of me! Allow me the patience and trust to know that this is in your hands and will be taken care of. Let all my actions and words to them come from you. Take over my heart and soul and guide me through this difficult time. In your name I pray. Amen!!!
Amen

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Goomba, and this prayer request, please work in this family and let there be your love care and respect for one another. Remove all ungodly things in this family and bless them. Lord bless this family, in Jesus merciful name, Amen!

May 25, 2015
Praying in agreement with your prayer <3

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
fograysprayerkneeling - Copy (11) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Co...jpg
"May God's presence be upon you, and all concerned
and a reconciliation to be forth coming."
'Amen'

AdaKelKen

Aug 28, 2021
instrumentofpraise.org
@Goomba, from your mouth to God's ears - it is done, Amen 🙏