Study: The sun may have more to do with global warming than carbon dioxide

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
Study: The sun may have more to do with global warming than carbon dioxide

I know so many friends who have resorted to some of the most costly, and silly imo, things in order to "reduce their carbon footprint".
I hadn't the heart to tell them, carbon footprint is a pun being humans are comprised of about 12% carbon and 0.04% CO2. :LOL:
Glad I am that I didn't say that because about a year after they all started to gradually go the way of the weird, the sister of one committed suicide.
Her note said she couldn't be responsible for the devastation due to her morbid obesity and lack of willpower. :confused:

Years ago an earthquake took the earth so many degrees off its axis. I can't imagine that had nothing to do with climate change.

No, I'm not buying a Prius or a Nissan Leaf. And the Tesla Model S is Tesla tech dropped into a cosmetically modified Ford Fusion.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I read somewhere that the pollution from just a single volcano eruption would exceed the entire amount of pollution emitted by mankind since Adam and Eve.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
tell folks that too much carbon dioxide is causing global warming, and many will agree.

the ones that agree to that, tell them the big bright orange thing in the sky goes through cycles, sometimes stronger, sometimes weaker, and those cycles heavily affect the weather and climate on earth, they will stare at you blankly....

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
tell folks that too much carbon dioxide is causing global warming, and many will agree.

the ones that agree to that, tell them the big bright orange thing in the sky goes through cycles, sometimes stronger, sometimes weaker, and those cycles heavily affect the weather and climate on earth, they will stare at you blankly....
Whoa! What are you saying, that the Sun is involved in warming the earth?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
need to plant more Azolla and also encourage plankton

that will take care of the carbon dioxide