Stunts, Extreme Sports, Crazy Stuff

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 29, 2012
stones copy.jpg

Ya might have to look close on this. Please post if you see something rather out of the ordinary

Daytona turn 3 of the main track. Either 5th or 6th gear and 140 to 180 mph - estimate

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Has anyone else watched any old kungfu theater movies? This is a more modern one.
One of the best was Jackie Chan. He was in one of the Chinese operas in his youth and studied acrobatics. He brought that into his Kung Fu style and movies. This is Donnie Yen I think. If anyone is interested, I'll post some others.

Apr 29, 2012
Haven't seen it is nature but I have heard of pen turners drying pen blanks in a microwave oven and catching the blank on fire from the inside.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Haven't seen it is nature but I have heard of pen turners drying pen blanks in a microwave oven and catching the blank on fire from the inside.
I have never heard of that. Wow
The closest to that is back when the magnetic strips were first added to US currency. People would stick them in microwaves to neutralize the supposed tracking ability. It would burn them a little. Those blanks must've got plenty hot.