awwwwwwww just in time for valentine's day
hehehe
SMH..... LOL My plan for Vday is to take flowers to my daughters at school!
awwwwwwww just in time for valentine's day
hehehe
Drool all over them. They like that LOL![]()
I bring an engagement ring and put it on the table between us and just keep glancing at the box.
Okay, in all seriousness, I find that I touch his arm a lot.
I have no idea why.
That isn't subtle at all. I would immediately know what that meant.![]()
I wouldn't, id be like why this lady keep touching me..
I wouldn't, id be like why this lady keep touching me..
You must doubt your handsomeness.
I can help with that!
Have you perfected the technique of controlled explosions? Can you give me a guarantee of 0 collateral damage?
That job needs a very small blast radius.
So what people are saying is...
Show up in a wedding dress and with rings? Yes?
Hehe