C
coby
Guest
Ooooh thanks I learned a new word. No I'm just Dutch, never heard of it. Funny word.I assumed everyone knew what pigtails were. Am I that old?
Ooooh thanks I learned a new word. No I'm just Dutch, never heard of it. Funny word.I assumed everyone knew what pigtails were. Am I that old?
I hadn't noticed you are Dutch. Pigtail just means (or it always meant to us) "twin bunches of hair on opposite sides of the head" (I am quoting Wikipedia). A ponytail is when "most or all of the hair on the head is pulled away from the face, gathered and secured at the back of the head with a hair tie clip, or other similar device and allowed to hang freely from that point."Ooooh thanks I learned a new word. No I'm just Dutch, never heard of it. Funny word.
And now, a subtle lesson from nature about impressing that special person...
![]()
What this would look like for us:
![]()
[I'm kidding. Never do this. If you do this to me I will shoot you.]
This is just awesome. Lol how to creep someone out.
Really tho, I'd be like
![]()
I think I got one in fourth grade
I find that casually showing up wherever he is while wearing a wedding dress is generally subtle.
However, some guys still can't take a hint.
In which case, it's also helpful to bring along a preacher.
Many years ago, an older couple I hung out with from my workplace were trying to fix their daughter up with me. They had a pesky, pushy little dog. Nice one, but the reason I say that of him is that the woman told me I could learn a lot from that dog in dealing with women.
I'm still puzzled by that comment.