Suicidal Death

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
my youngest brother committed suicide this a.m. by hanging himself. he was a very troubled person his whole life. i spoke to him for 4 decades about Jesus. he was extremely difficult to talk to & to pal around with. our upbringing was about the worst you could endure & that definitely was a portion of the reason. in recent years, another brother witnessed Jesus to him but no result. please pray for peace & understanding for relatives.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
So terribly sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
my youngest brother committed suicide this a.m. by hanging himself. he was a very troubled person his whole life. i spoke to him for 4 decades about Jesus. he was extremely difficult to talk to & to pal around with. our upbringing was about the worst you could endure & that definitely was a portion of the reason. in recent years, another brother witnessed Jesus to him but no result. please pray for peace & understanding for relatives.

Oh no Karion. How sad.
I am so sorry.
Does he have children or married?

toyspy

Jul 19, 2024
Oh. that's so tragic. So sorry. And moreso, even after many decades, his heart is still hardened into accepting Christ. I'm praying for him, you, and everyone he left behind.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:6-7. Sorry for your loss

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"I pray God's spirit of strength and comfort are with you in such a time
of grief. Be uplifted, in the hope that now, all is well, that was not well."
'Amen'

REVISEd.jpg

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Karlon, please accept my heartfelt condolences. May the God of all comfort, comfort you and all who love your brother. :cry:

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I'm so very sorry for your loss, Karlon.

Will be praying God's comfort for you and your family. ❤️🙏💐

Jul 3, 2015
Oh, Karlon! I am so sorry to hear of this terrible blow to your family.

With Deepest Sympathy

Matthew 5:4 plus Psalm 147:3

Aug 11, 2024
I just posted something in the doctrine forum that might help in this situation, but 1 Peter 3:18,19 and 1peter 4:6 John 5:25, can offer a bit of comfort. I believe the atonement can heal all who suffer in this way. The family members who depart is such heartbreaking circumstances and those they left in mortality.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
I just posted something in the doctrine forum that might help in this situation, but 1 Peter 3:18,19 and 1peter 4:6 John 5:25, can offer a bit of comfort. I believe the atonement can heal all who suffer in this way. The family members who depart is such heartbreaking circumstances and those they left in mortality.
thanks for your consideration. no one in the family was heart broken because he was a terrible person in so many ways. he wanted to be accepted but he wore & displayed a jingoistic selfish defensive attitufde wherever he was.

Jul 7, 2024
I love you.