Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

achduke7

Oct 3, 2023
There is no doubt that there is a "dead in Christ" rising event in the middle of the tribulation.

However, the tribulation involves the judgement on the church, the world and the Jews. According to Peter judgement must begin with the house of God.

According to Ephesians the church is the house of God. The rapture is a judgement, getting a gold medal at the olympics is a judgement just as much as being left behind is a judgement.

Several verses make no sense if the only rapture is mid tribulation and then after that is the wrath of God being poured out.

1. Philadelphia is told that the synagogue of Satan will come and worship at your feet and confess that God is truly with you. This strongly suggests the apostate church. However, Christians, even backslidden and apostate and heretical ones are not appointed to wrath. They should have already been decapitated, or martyred prior to this.

2. At the opening of the sixth seal the whole world realizes it is the Lord's judgment and the great day of the wrath of the Lamb has come. Notice, they say "lamb". This isn't simply some "end of the world" thing, but they know it is Jesus. The only apocalyptic event that would say "Jesus only" and that the book of Revelation is about to unfold is the rapture.

So yes, there is a pre 70th week rapture and there is a mid 70th week rapture.
Hi ZNP, the problem with this reasoning is that this would add a whole other undocumented harpazo. The harpazo includes the dead in Christ to rise first at the resurrection. There are two resurrections left in the bible. The Just and the Unjust. The resurrection of the just is referred to as the 1st resurrection in Revelation 20:4-6. We know that this resurrection happens in a twink of an eye or instantly.

The two witnesses in Revelation 11 are dead but then they are resurrection by the act of them standing on their feet and then proceeding to heaven in a shout and in a cloud the same as 1 Thess 4:14-18. They have to be part of the 1st resurrection along with all the other saints that are part of the 1st resurrection as spoken of in Revelation 20.

The context of 1 Cor 15 is the resurrection.

1 Corr 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

1 Corr 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Since we know the 2 witnesses are resurrected and there is only one resurrection of the just or 1st resurrection they are apart of this resurrection and why it makes sense that Rev 11:11-12 matches 1 Thess 4:14-18. Also note that 1 Thess 4:14 is the context of the resurrection from the word use of "rose".

1 Thess 4:14-17 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Revelation 11:11-12 matches these events.

Rev 11:11-12 11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Rev 20:4-6 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

We do not want to be a part of the resurrection that happens at the end of the thousand years.

achduke7

Oct 3, 2023
Hi ZNP,

I just realized I wrote on your personal blog and not on the forum. If this is wrong please remove my posts and we can discuss this elsewhere.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
Hi ZNP, the problem with this reasoning is that this would add a whole other undocumented harpazo.
The word "harpagēsometha [G726]" ['snatched / catching-away / caught-up'] is not used with regard to the "2W' in Rev11, and I believe purposely so...

Rather, the word "anebēsan [G305]" is used (Rev11:12), and I believe is purposely this way to clearly DISTINGUISH it from a "snatch / catching-away / caught-up [passive; G726]" event, that is what we call "our Rapture" (not this event involving the "2W");

...and this Rev11:12 event (for the "2W") is at the "6th Trumpet [events] / 2nd Woe"... prior to the "7th Trumpet / 3rd Woe" (that many think is His Second Coming point in time [...I disagree that the "7th Trumpet / 3rd Woe" is at His Second Coming to the earth (Rev19) point in the chronology]).

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Hi ZNP, the problem with this reasoning is that this would add a whole other undocumented harpazo. The harpazo includes the dead in Christ to rise first at the resurrection. There are two resurrections left in the bible. The Just and the Unjust. The resurrection of the just is referred to as the 1st resurrection in Revelation 20:4-6. We know that this resurrection happens in a twink of an eye or instantly.
On the Feast of Trumpets two books are opened, the book of life and the book of the dead. According to the Jewish rabbis there is a third book, the book of sinners referring to those who are not clearly in either book.

Jesus tells Sardis to repent or He will blot their names out of the book of life. This doesn't say that He will write them in the book of the dead, simply remove them from the book of life, hence they will be in the book of sinners, the grey area that still needs to be sorted out.

My understanding is that the pre 70th week rapture refers to those in the book of life. Those left behind are in the book of sinners and over the next 42 months havd a chance to repent and get their names back in the book of life.

The two witnesses are called the two olive trees, and the five foolish virgins who didn't have oil are told to go to those who sell, the two witnesses.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Tabernacles is known as the "Feast of the Nations" RAPTURE TYPES GALORE

achduke7

Oct 3, 2023
On the Feast of Trumpets two books are opened, the book of life and the book of the dead. According to the Jewish rabbis there is a third book, the book of sinners referring to those who are not clearly in either book.

Jesus tells Sardis to repent or He will blot their names out of the book of life. This doesn't say that He will write them in the book of the dead, simply remove them from the book of life, hence they will be in the book of sinners, the grey area that still needs to be sorted out.

My understanding is that the pre 70th week rapture refers to those in the book of life. Those left behind are in the book of sinners and over the next 42 months havd a chance to repent and get their names back in the book of life.

The two witnesses are called the two olive trees, and the five foolish virgins who didn't have oil are told to go to those who sell, the two witnesses.
I do not think the 5 foolish virgins make it to buy the oil. The bridegroom already arrived and he tells them he never knew them. They did not make it. Not sure if they make the white throne judgement. As for other sources or books I try and stick with the Bible as a source. I understand that Jewish history does help with understanding but I do not take that as a source when we have testimony at the time Christ walked the earth. Culture and traditions change throughout time.

I do not believe that only sinners are in the tribulation. The 144K and two witnesses are God's people and are found with no guile yet they are still here. They are definitely killed and resurrected. Which resurrection do you think they would rise in?

Also look at who the devil attacks during the tribulation.

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The people the devil attacks are believers in Christ and keep God's commandments. These are not sinners.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I do not think the 5 foolish virgins make it to buy the oil. The bridegroom already arrived and he tells them he never knew them. They did not make it. Not sure if they make the white throne judgement. As for other sources or books I try and stick with the Bible as a source. I understand that Jewish history does help with understanding but I do not take that as a source when we have testimony at the time Christ walked the earth. Culture and traditions change throughout time.
It is in the Bible. Jesus refers to the book of life and blotting names out of the book of life. He is referring to the teaching concerning Day of Atonement.

achduke7

Oct 3, 2023
It is in the Bible. Jesus refers to the book of life and blotting names out of the book of life. He is referring to the teaching concerning Day of Atonement.
Hi ZNP,

I was talking about not using the Rabbi's as a source. Jesus and his words in the Bible are always a source.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Foolish Virgins

Matthew 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

This is a parable of the kingdom of the heavens, not the kingdom of God. All of creation, saved and unsaved are part of the kingdom of God, but the Kingdom of the heavens is more selective. All ten virgins have lamps, all ten are waiting for the bridegroom to come and all ten go out to meet the bridegroom. This is not describing unbelievers or evil or wicked people.

2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

The issue is about being wise or being foolish.

3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

This is the contrast between the two. Both have lamps, that are lit, both are waiting for the Lord to come, both go out to meet the Lord, but only the wise took oil so that their lamp would not go out.

5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. 6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. 7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

Trimmed the lamps means you cut off the charred black part and light it. So all ten have lamps that are lit. And trimming indicates the work of the cross on us to cut away our flesh.

8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

This is the problem. Their light was so temporary. Perhaps it was a single prayer they had prayed, or perhaps one verse in the Bible like John 3:16. But the expression "our lamps are gone out" indicates that they were lit.

9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

I think this may refer to the two witnesses who are also called olive trees.

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

Notice that they also call Jesus Lord.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

This is the problem. They are virgins, they were waiting for the Lord, they went out to meet the Lord, they have lamps and their lamps were trimmed and lit. The problem is that they didn't have a personal relationship with Jesus. We need to spend time with the Lord daily.

13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

The conclusion is not about them being unbelievers, the conclusion is about how believers need to watch for the Lord's coming and to be ready. To be ready means to have vessels filled with oil, filled with personal experiences of the Lord, could be a hymn, a psalm, an answered prayer, a word of revelation, or knowledge or wisdom, or an encouraging word.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A Daughter's Plea Dream 4-17-22 @ 11:09PM (Prior on Rumble. Uploaded 10-6-23)

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Noah's flood and those that love lies

HUGE INDIAN DAM COLLAPSE AS CLOUDBURST FLASH FROM FLOODS GLACIAL OUTBURST

Over the last week I have driven down from Spokane Washington, through Oregon and the Columbia gorge, and then up from Portland through Idaho to Salt Lake city and then up into Wyoming. What I have seen is evidence of this massive great flood that the whole world knows as "Noah's flood" yet scientists want to call "Missoula flood".

But first let's talk about this video, it is an example of glacial "ice dam" flood. As we know, when glaciers melt they don't leave "ice dams". Instead the glaciers will retreat up the valley. However, as a mountain glacier melts it may create very large lakes in the mountain, we have seen these. If you then get a lot of rain on the glacier it cannot soak in so you will get runoff and a flash flood, which is what happened here. This can include landslides and perhaps accelerate the melting of the glacier. That in turn can cause the lake to breach it's banks and if it is a big enough breach the water will tear it apart just like with a dam. Noah's flood included 40 days and nights of rain worldwide at a time when all the high mountains like the Rockies were covered with glaciers.

As a result there were great lakes like those near Salt Lake city in Utah and Missoula in Montana. When these lakes breached they caused a huge flood including the flash flood from this rain. At the high point the flood coming down the Columbia gorge was 1,000 feet deep and more water was running through the gorge at that time than runs through all the rivers on earth today.

So now let's talk about those that "love lies". When I was at Rice University in the 70s they laughed, saying the Bible was mythology, if there were floods 40 cubits above the highest mountains we would know it, never happened. Actually if you drive through the rockies and follow the path I have taken I can easily prove that this did happen. We have an incredible amount of sand that formed "ripple marks" that could only happen if the water was that deep or deeper.

What you may not realize is that sand is rare at 5,000 feet. Sand is common on beaches where it has travelled from the mountain tops and then been eroded by the ocean as well. To have sand dumped at these high levels is almost bizarre. However, driving through Wyoming I saw where it came from, there is sandstone up here, obviously it was violently eroded. I say violently because the ice age ended 10,000 years ago and for all those beds to be torn up and reduced to sand and dumped on top of the volcanic rock after the glaciers melted, that had to be exceedingly rapid and violent. I have 75 post graduate hours of geology and I focused on sedimentation. In addition I taught Geology for ten years. Rivers form V shaped valleys, it is very easy to know if the valley was formed by a river or a glacier. You can certainly see evidence of glaciation and glacial valleys in the Rockies and all the way down to the Columbia gorge. However, this is covered by massive amounts of sand torn from the mountains at 6,000 feet and higher. This is almost unfathomable. This sandstone formation is located in a very dry region, the Cascade mountains act as a rainshadow effect. Generally at this height you would not get big rivers, but what I am seeing is so many v shaped valleys cut into the sand hills that the flood could not have been coming down a single river valley but rather as a heavy sheet of water and it would have had to have been at least 40 cubits deep. Yes, these rivers converged and you can see massive river valleys that are now dry, so big it is a lot easier to see them from the sky.

Then at Rice they said there is no way for you to get 40 days and nights of rain worldwide. There is no such meteorological event that would do that. But then we discovered a crater from a meteor at the bottom of the Indian ocean with 1,000 foot chevrons of sediment from the ocean floor deposited on Madagascar. This event was so huge it would have sent a tremendous amount of water vapor up into the stratosphere, compassed the earth and then return as rain melting all the glaciers and causing flash floods in all the mountains. This is what we see out of the Rockies this is what we see out of the Himalayas.

They also said you could never have a boat because a flash flood would have rolled the boat over. But then we discovered that the Black Sea was once a lake and that when it flooded it was like filling up a bathtub. Not only so but we have 200 separate accounts from unrelated civilizations of this flood with specifics like a boat that saved the animals alive.

We also had 80 large ungulate species go extinct at this time on all six continents. So this is a big topic in high school science, they hypothesize that maybe humans hunted them to extinction (absolutely absurd without any evidence at all). We once tried to hunt the buffalo to extinction with rifles and paid people to kill them and yet we failed. You would expect to see bones, and skins if that was so, but we don't. Then they hypothesize that a disease wiped them all out. Again, absurd without any evidence at all. No one has ever heard of a disease that would wipe out 80 different species on six different continents. Some of these animals lived in very remote areas. What is obvious is Noah's flood yet they refuse to say that.

I once visited a cliff dwelling site where Native Americans in Arizona once lived. It was obvious that no one would want to live like this without some extraordinary reason. It would be extremely difficult and dangerous for small children and infants, and everything about it would be very hard climbing up and down a ladder when you need to use the bathroom or get some water. It didn't make sense, they had black bears but not grizzlies, they had coyotes but not really wolves, they had mountain lions but no mountain lion is going to attack a small village. They couldn't come up with any good reason why they lived there. Also it would be a terrible place to try and defend from other people. But it occurred to me that if you just saw your village wiped out by a flood you might be afraid to camp on the ground. Also, the water might not have receded for a year and during that time your "cliff dwelling" would actually be "lakeside dwelling".

To make things even worse for these scientists they have found the remains of Noah's ark and evidence of where he lived after the flood.

You would think this would be front page news, that they would give people a one week tour of this area pointing out the immense scale of this flood, showing that God judged the earth just as He said and supporting Jesus word that the judgement at the end of the age would be as the days of Noah. When I drove through I could see the landscape with the flood and it was truly incredible in size and scale and scope.

Instead the same people laughing that there was no evidence fifty years ago are now the ones obfuscating and trying to hide what they now know to be true.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
8th day...War before PEACE, IS THIS the LED IN TO AGREEMENT?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A Daughter's Plea Dream 4-17-22 @ 11:09PM (Prior on Rumble. Uploaded 10-6-23)

7 Howbeit what things were gain to me, these have I counted loss for Christ. 8 Yea verily, and I count all things to be loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but refuse, that I may gain Christ, 9 and be found in him, not having a righteousness of mine own, even that which is of the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith: 10 that I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, becoming conformed unto his death; 11 if by any means I may attain unto the resurrection from the dead.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Healthy examples

17 Brethren, be ye imitators together of me, and mark them that so walk even as ye have us for an ensample.

There is no reason to be confused, we have healthy examples, we have Paul, Jesus, and the apostles. Imitate them.

18 For many walk, of whom I told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

The fundamental principle of the apostasy is that they are enemies of the cross of Christ. I was with the Gideons and we were handing out New Testaments outside of a middle school. I went in as a courtesy to the Principal to advise her before we started that we would be on the sidewalk. Immediately there were two women haranguing me, "do you have to" and then they even said "no, you cannot, we don't give you permission". I responded that I wasn't asking permission, at which point they went ballistic and told me to get out of the office. After that they were screaming and yelling at the children to not take New Testaments from us. Even so 45 children did. But we definitely have "enemies of the cross".

19 whose end is perdition, whose god is the belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.

Prosperity gospel = their god is their belly

Once Saved always saved --> has become a shameful doctrine that ignores sin and dealing with sin. To have the assurance of salvation is far different than telling people because they prayed a prayer twenty years ago they don't have to worry about their conscience condemning them for sin.

Dominion theology = minding earthly things. This is the doctrine that justifies the church becoming a political organization.

20 For our citizenship is in heaven; whence also we wait for a Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Noah's flood and those that love lies

HUGE INDIAN DAM COLLAPSE AS CLOUDBURST FLASH FROM FLOODS GLACIAL OUTBURST

Over the last week I have driven down from Spokane Washington, through Oregon and the Columbia gorge, and then up from Portland through Idaho to Salt Lake city and then up into Wyoming. What I have seen is evidence of this massive great flood that the whole world knows as "Noah's flood" yet scientists want to call "Missoula flood".

But first let's talk about this video, it is an example of glacial "ice dam" flood. As we know, when glaciers melt they don't leave "ice dams". Instead the glaciers will retreat up the valley. However, as a mountain glacier melts it may create very large lakes in the mountain, we have seen these. If you then get a lot of rain on the glacier it cannot soak in so you will get runoff and a flash flood, which is what happened here. This can include landslides and perhaps accelerate the melting of the glacier. That in turn can cause the lake to breach it's banks and if it is a big enough breach the water will tear it apart just like with a dam. Noah's flood included 40 days and nights of rain worldwide at a time when all the high mountains like the Rockies were covered with glaciers.

As a result there were great lakes like those near Salt Lake city in Utah and Missoula in Montana. When these lakes breached they caused a huge flood including the flash flood from this rain. At the high point the flood coming down the Columbia gorge was 1,000 feet deep and more water was running through the gorge at that time than runs through all the rivers on earth today.

So now let's talk about those that "love lies". When I was at Rice University in the 70s they laughed, saying the Bible was mythology, if there were floods 40 cubits above the highest mountains we would know it, never happened. Actually if you drive through the rockies and follow the path I have taken I can easily prove that this did happen. We have an incredible amount of sand that formed "ripple marks" that could only happen if the water was that deep or deeper.

What you may not realize is that sand is rare at 5,000 feet. Sand is common on beaches where it has travelled from the mountain tops and then been eroded by the ocean as well. To have sand dumped at these high levels is almost bizarre. However, driving through Wyoming I saw where it came from, there is sandstone up here, obviously it was violently eroded. I say violently because the ice age ended 10,000 years ago and for all those beds to be torn up and reduced to sand and dumped on top of the volcanic rock after the glaciers melted, that had to be exceedingly rapid and violent. I have 75 post graduate hours of geology and I focused on sedimentation. In addition I taught Geology for ten years. Rivers form V shaped valleys, it is very easy to know if the valley was formed by a river or a glacier. You can certainly see evidence of glaciation and glacial valleys in the Rockies and all the way down to the Columbia gorge. However, this is covered by massive amounts of sand torn from the mountains at 6,000 feet and higher. This is almost unfathomable. This sandstone formation is located in a very dry region, the Cascade mountains act as a rainshadow effect. Generally at this height you would not get big rivers, but what I am seeing is so many v shaped valleys cut into the sand hills that the flood could not have been coming down a single river valley but rather as a heavy sheet of water and it would have had to have been at least 40 cubits deep. Yes, these rivers converged and you can see massive river valleys that are now dry, so big it is a lot easier to see them from the sky.

Then at Rice they said there is no way for you to get 40 days and nights of rain worldwide. There is no such meteorological event that would do that. But then we discovered a crater from a meteor at the bottom of the Indian ocean with 1,000 foot chevrons of sediment from the ocean floor deposited on Madagascar. This event was so huge it would have sent a tremendous amount of water vapor up into the stratosphere, compassed the earth and then return as rain melting all the glaciers and causing flash floods in all the mountains. This is what we see out of the Rockies this is what we see out of the Himalayas.

They also said you could never have a boat because a flash flood would have rolled the boat over. But then we discovered that the Black Sea was once a lake and that when it flooded it was like filling up a bathtub. Not only so but we have 200 separate accounts from unrelated civilizations of this flood with specifics like a boat that saved the animals alive.

We also had 80 large ungulate species go extinct at this time on all six continents. So this is a big topic in high school science, they hypothesize that maybe humans hunted them to extinction (absolutely absurd without any evidence at all). We once tried to hunt the buffalo to extinction with rifles and paid people to kill them and yet we failed. You would expect to see bones, and skins if that was so, but we don't. Then they hypothesize that a disease wiped them all out. Again, absurd without any evidence at all. No one has ever heard of a disease that would wipe out 80 different species on six different continents. Some of these animals lived in very remote areas. What is obvious is Noah's flood yet they refuse to say that.

I once visited a cliff dwelling site where Native Americans in Arizona once lived. It was obvious that no one would want to live like this without some extraordinary reason. It would be extremely difficult and dangerous for small children and infants, and everything about it would be very hard climbing up and down a ladder when you need to use the bathroom or get some water. It didn't make sense, they had black bears but not grizzlies, they had coyotes but not really wolves, they had mountain lions but no mountain lion is going to attack a small village. They couldn't come up with any good reason why they lived there. Also it would be a terrible place to try and defend from other people. But it occurred to me that if you just saw your village wiped out by a flood you might be afraid to camp on the ground. Also, the water might not have receded for a year and during that time your "cliff dwelling" would actually be "lakeside dwelling".

To make things even worse for these scientists they have found the remains of Noah's ark and evidence of where he lived after the flood.

You would think this would be front page news, that they would give people a one week tour of this area pointing out the immense scale of this flood, showing that God judged the earth just as He said and supporting Jesus word that the judgement at the end of the age would be as the days of Noah. When I drove through I could see the landscape with the flood and it was truly incredible in size and scale and scope.

Instead the same people laughing that there was no evidence fifty years ago are now the ones obfuscating and trying to hide what they now know to be true.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This is really interesting, you might want to skip the first minute or so until the speaker begins to speak.

Planned Destruction of America 10/06/2023

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

God Showed Him THE RAPTURE along with THE CHAOS! Time is Running Out

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
God showed him the Rapture of the LAST DAYS PLEASE LISTEN!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
SURPRISE ATTACK!!! ISRAEL IS AT WAR!!!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
GAZA IS ONLY THE START--RUSSIA & IRAN WILL ALSO INVADE JERUSALEM