Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
They did not have the Holy Spirit indwelling them.

John 2:24 But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men, 25 And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.

This is the conclusion of John chapter 2. This chapter begins with a wedding in Cana of Galilee where Jesus turned the water to wine. This was the beginning of Jesus' ministry and the first miracle so it is obviously very symbolic. But a wedding is where one person commits themself to another and the conclusion of this chapter is that Jesus "did not commit himself unto them". There is a strong temptation to liken this to the marriage of the lamb but at that wedding feast do you really think they will run out of wine? Instead I would compare this wedding to the one we see in

Luke12:35 Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning; 36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately. 37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.

Again, this wedding can't be the marriage of the Lamb, why would He come home after the wedding? The wedding is going to be in the Father's house. Also, who would make dinner for the servants on their wedding night?

So let's return to John 2 because there is another glaring issue with this chapter. John makes it very clear that the wedding in Cana of Galilee was the "kickoff event" of Jesus ministry but then he has Jesus flipping the tables of the money changers in Jerusalem which took place days before His crucifixion at the end of the ministry. According to a letter from the High Priest that is a historical document, that was the reason he felt they had to act immediately to crucify Jesus. John is doing a standard approach to critical reading by looking at how things started and comparing them with how they ended. Put these two things together and you can learn a lot.

The six stone waterpots with two or three firkins each are used for purifying a woman after she gives birth. She needs this much water to wash. Six is the number of mankind and also of the six days (6,000 years) it takes to make man. From Adam to Abraham was the work of the Father, from Abraham to Jesus was the work of the Son, and from Jesus to today was the work of the Spirit. Our body is the temple of God and this water is used to wash the woman after giving birth, to cleanse her temple. Jesus at the end of the ministry is "cleansing the temple". Also we can see His death and resurrection as a birth. When the temple or the church is a house of merchandise selling CD's from musicians or books from preachers or Tshirts, coffee mugs, etc. Then it is like being given water to drink and they have no wine. When you remove all that junk and instead fill the gathering of the saints with testimonies of experiencing the Lord's death and resurrection then it is like drinking the best wine.

Imagine you are a basketball team and you are playing against your "enemy". On your team you have Michael Jordan, but he sits at the end of the bench and the coach never puts him in. That is like Jesus and His disciples being invited to this wedding. It isn't their wedding but they are invited. You are losing this game, it is a blowout. It is like the enemy has a 30 point lead at half time and this woman tells the coach to put Jesus in. At this point what harm can it do. He then orchestrates a tremendous come from behind victory and you win (the water is turned to a fine wine). This is the first miracle that Jesus does but we can see this is where the ministry is heading. Jesus crucifixion was that blowout victory for the enemy at halftime and then His resurrection orchestrates a tremendous victory over death, turning the death water into a fine wine.

This wedding depicts man struggling to live a blessed life without the Holy Spirit. They have the Father and they have the Son, but that is only 2/3 of the Godhead. That is 666. Now return to the last verse of this chapter, Jesus knew "what was in man". Or, more precisely He knew what was not in man. They did not have the Holy Spirit indwelling them. For six thousand years we have been filled to the brim with death water, but only then does Jesus change that water to a fine wine of the resurrected Christ.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Middle East Crisis in Biblical Perspective | David Reagan

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

An EMP Effect Before the 3 Days of Darkness 5-9-24 @ 10:00AM

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Fig Tree Mid Point Lines Up With Jacob's Age & First Aliyah Rapture Soon

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Let's consider the April 8th eclipse to be the sign of Jonah. Let's also assume that for those that know God's will this warning will be carried out without any delay.

So then is it 40 days taking us to May 18th? That could suggest a May 19th rapture, I have always liked the Lord's day for the rapture.

That could easily line up with the mid point of the tribulation being the day before Israel turns 81. The idea being that King David (Jesus) reigns in Hebron (heaven) for seven and half years before the end of the tribulation.

There are a few other things taking place next week. BRICS may go live and we might see the beginning of the collapse of the US dollar. Also the UN may give Palestine statehood and divide the land of Israel. Those are two really massive things as far as prophecy is concerned. Meanwhile in the US three of the trials against Trump have imploded with people in each of those three trials looking at possible convictions for perjury, planting evidence, and lying to congress. If the Deep State was desperate enough to try these three bogus cases, how desperate will they be when they all explode in their face? It is also possible that when BRICS goes public they dump the rest of their US bonds causing interest rates to spike and banks to collapse. Also, Israel is pushing into Rafa despite the whole world having an issue, this may cause an escalation that results in Damascus becoming a ruinous heap. In addition we are already seeing Russia vs NATO, who knows how much that will escalate.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1,000 severe weather reports across the US this week (since Monday)

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
America Forced Israel to give Palestinians a State 05/10/2024

Judgement is next!

The US is tying one arm behind Israel's back. Based on the 40 day warning and the prophecy that the Omer ushers in the Palestinian state this would indicate that everything goes south as of May 18th and by June 15th it is here. I think within 24 hours of them giving the Palestinians a state catastrophe hits the US.

I also think the 1,000 severe weather events this week (since Monday) has been God's warning to us about what we are doing to Israel.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Wow! Spectacular Biblical basis to see that God's judgement falls on the US this year as nukes.

He Who Kills By The Nuke Must Be Killed By The Nuke?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Wow! Spectacular Biblical basis to see that God's judgement falls on the US this year as nukes.

He Who Kills By The Nuke Must Be Killed By The Nuke?
He makes compelling correlation between the nuclear bombs we dropped in 1945 with October 8th 2024.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Rapture, Tribulation Timeline, and the Abomination of Desolation

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

This Happened During a Livestream! God Showed a Warning!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Rapture Dream : I Gave An ALERT But I Was Immediately IGNORED

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Nuking Edom & The Garden of Edom - Home of Gentiles after Rapture

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Rapture and The Fall of Babylon (USA) by Nukes in 2024 on 70th Jubilee

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Lord is telling you that your prayers can be a force every day of the year.

John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

"My words" refers to the Rhema, words that God has spoken directly to you.

Now here are the conditions, you must abide in the Lord. You must obey His speaking to you, you must take up your cross and follow Him, and you must stand on the blood. Second condition is that "His words abide in you". You remember them, you reflect on them, you let those words direct your life and you grow by those words.

If you do those two things then you can ask whatever you will and it will be done for you.

Desire spiritual gifts -- 1 Corinthians 14:1

The first church that I met with focused on prophesy (not predicting but speaking forth the word of God). That was the major focus for everyone in that church and there were tens of thousands of saints around the globe with that goal. However, later I met with a church that strongly encouraged us to all "desire spiritual gifts".

So I considered one after the other and nothing rang a bell in my spirit until I came to James 5.

James 5:16b The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

When I saw that the bells were ringing. My response was "yes, Lord, that is what I desire, to be able to have effectual, fervent prayer that avails much".

So then, what does this mean "a righteous man". I don't believe that James is telling us this to mock us saying "ha, ha, see what you lost when you sinned!" On the other hand I don't think this is referring to every blood washed and redeemed Christian, otherwise testimonies of answered prayer would be much more common.

The first use of this is with regards to Joseph, it says Joseph "was a just man" and didn't want to make a public example of Mary. It is also used in the verse where the Lord says "verily I tell you that many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see". So these are both encouraging, James is not talking about "who is worthy to open the scroll" from Revelation 4, but rather people who are just, upright, and merciful. This is also used in the verse "so shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from the just". So if you consider that you will be taken by the Lord at the end of the age this is talking to you. There are other verses, you can't cheat others, you have to deal with hypocrisy and iniquity hidden within, and you have to treat others the way you would treat Jesus. In Luke we learn that Simeon was a righteous man and devout. Jesus refers to the "resurrection of the just" and that also is the same word used here. We are also told that Joseph, the man who buried Jesus in his tomb was a just man. Cornelius was a just man. In Romans we are told that "the just shall live by faith".

The Just shall live by faith

So there you go, if you have been climbing this mountain of "living by faith" when you get to the top you learn that your fervent and effectual prayers avail much.

This aligns with what the Lord said

John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

You cannot abide in the Lord if you are not just. The minute you lie, cheat, steal, or do anything that is not just the spirit will immediately bother you. At that point you will not be able to pray until you have thoroughly dealt with whatever is offending your conscience. Second, the Lord's words abiding in you is what it is to live by faith. You aren't living by the Logos. You are living by the word spoken to you which has become light and life and is filled with faith. That word strengthens you to rise to a much higher standard than you ever could in the natural. So then "if ye abide in Me" = Just. "My words abide in you" = live by faith. "Ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done for you" = the effectual and fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much".

Effectual fervent = this is one word in greek which means to be operative, to put forth power.

For example, I didn't pray general prayers about my HS class. I would pray "Lord, I need to know how to measure accurately if we are improving". "Lord, I need to know how to use the data in a way that will improve our performance". These are prayers that are specific, operative. The word means "to work for one, to aid one".

Availeth = be strong, be robust, to have power, to wield power, to be a force, to be serviceable, to be able.

Much = great (as in great multitudes), a lot (as in a herd with a lot of swine feeding), many (as in many of the Pharisees). This word occurs 365 times in the New Testament. So either you believe in coincidences or you believe that the Lord is telling you that your prayers can be a force every day of the year.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
There is one overriding principle to remember during these coming days:

Jesus is Lord

All things that come to pass are under His authority and works out to His glory. The Lord will use everything to accomplish His will.

1. More people will be saved during the tribulation than during the entire church age (kind of like the photographic positive and Samson's story was the negative)

2. There are seeds that will not sprout until after a forest fire. The coming events will cause many of the seeds sown to sprout.

John 14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

The world has been told beforehand about the rapture, and the Antichrist and the mark of the beast and judgement on the US, the Great Babylon. So then when these things come to pass many will believe.

For example, President Joe Biden has helped many people see the error of their ways and to repent. Inflation helps people turn to the Lord, the threat of WW3 helps people repent and turn to the Lord, 10 million illegals helps people repent and turn to the Lord, the increase in crime and the collapse of law and order helps people to repent and turn to the Lord. This lawfare against Trump helps people to learn not to judge before the time and it exposes Satan, the accuser of the brethren and the slanderer. The goal is not for the US to be a superpower, the goal is for as many people as possible to come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A Conversation About Xi Jinping Dream 5-8-24 to 5-10-24

(BTW Vicky told us that before the three days of darkness we would see the Northern lights all over the world as a warning)

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Prophecy & Timelines Converge For A Possible Rapture 2024

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Fresh Take on Fig Tree Generation, Timing of Abomination of Desolation

The national symbol for Israel is the Olive tree, not the fig tree. The Fig tree could be viewed as a symbol of fallen man as that is what fallen man tried to cover themselves with.

I cannot help but notice that it wasn't just Israel that was born i 1948 but the UN and King Charles both appear to have been born at that time as well. Also, the prophecy says "the fig tree and all the trees". Many other nations were born at that time too.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
My Fig Tree

Joel 1:6 For a nation is come up upon my land, strong, and without number, whose teeth are the teeth of a lion, and he hath the cheek teeth of a great lion.

7 He hath laid my vine waste, and barked my fig tree: he hath made it clean bare, and cast it away; the branches thereof are made white.

"My fig tree" refers to Israel. Hence some conclude that "fig tree" refers to Israel. I disagree. I believe Fig tree refers to "sinful nation" and "my fig tree" refers to Israel because they belong to God. The point is that they, like the other nations are sinful. So then the "fig tree generation" would refer to all the nations. That is "the UN" and "my fig tree" would refer to Israel.

Four months after the San Francisco Conference ended, the United Nations officially began, on 24 October 1945, when it came into existence after its Charter had been ratified by China, France, the Soviet Union, the United Kingdom, the United States and by a majority of other signatories.

Therefore we can expect the UN to cease to exist prior to October 25, 2025

Antichrist confirms or strengthens the covenant with the many. I believe that refers to the UN. So he comes to power when they exist but shortly after that he gets rid of them.