SUNRISE......

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
SUN RISE......

I love to see the sun rise in the Eastern sky. Often, it is a beautiful sight to see, and one of Gods most beautiful creations.

Each sunrise marks the beginning of another day here on earth. One more day we have to enjoy His creations and to serve Him.

Psalms 113:3 - From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD'S name [is] to be praised

The rising sun chases away the shadows of darkness where so many people find fear and doubt. Just as Jesus (the risen Christ) chases away doubts and fears from our hearts.

Psalms 19:1-6 - (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Psalms 84:11 - For the LORD God [is] a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good [thing] will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Every sunrise we experience here is one closer to that day when we will depart from this world. The time will come when our last sunrise will come, and we will pass from this world into the next. Those of us who are Christians will not dread this passing; for we know that the last sunrise we see here will lead to the first we see the RISEN SON!

John 11:25 - Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

1 Thessalonians 4:14 - For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

John 6:40 - And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 - For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

On this first sunrise of a new year, let us commit our lives to serving Him, and let us not weary of our walk with Him. Let us keep strong in our faith, and assured of The Faith, and that He will never, ever forsake us!

Hebrews, Chapter 13 verse 5 says:
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

God bless you each and every one, and......

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
SUN RISE......

I love to see the sun rise in the Eastern sky. Often, it is a beautiful sight to see, and one of Gods most beautiful creations.

Each sunrise marks the beginning of another day here on earth. One more day we have to enjoy His creations and to serve Him.

Psalms 113:3 - From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD'S name [is] to be praised

The rising sun chases away the shadows of darkness where so many people find fear and doubt. Just as Jesus (the risen Christ) chases away doubts and fears from our hearts.

Psalms 19:1-6 - (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Psalms 84:11 - For the LORD God [is] a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good [thing] will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Every sunrise we experience here is one closer to that day when we will depart from this world. The time will come when our last sunrise will come, and we will pass from this world into the next. Those of us who are Christians will not dread this passing; for we know that the last sunrise we see here will lead to the first we see the RISEN SON!

John 11:25 - Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

1 Thessalonians 4:14 - For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

John 6:40 - And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 - For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

On this first sunrise of a new year, let us commit our lives to serving Him, and let us not weary of our walk with Him. Let us keep strong in our faith, and assured of The Faith, and that He will never, ever forsake us!

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Does the sun rise each morning ?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
The liturgical version of Annie.

B

Blackpowderduelist

I often watch the sun rise, and am blessed by what I see and hear. As the sun paints the sky and a chorus of birds begin to sing, to think what beauty God has created in this place that is so often filled with suffering.
I think it's a nice reminder that God is ever present. Good post thank you. It good to read something that isn't a debate.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Does the sun rise each morning ?
The sun is revolving around galactic central point; from our perspective, the apparent motion of the sun
as the earth rotates on its axis while revolving the sun causes it to appear as if the sun is rising :D;):giggle::geek:

It is one of many wondrous cosmological phenomena :)

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
BP I too am up , every day well before sunrise. My routine is to take my little one out for her morning constitution, she is a Jack R, small..

I like to see the stars and the moon, an occasional comet, and more with peripheral vision since I have no straight on remaining. The wonderful thing about this type of blindness is when there is a pattern, the brain fills out the center vision unless one tries to fix the eyes, then it goes away.. Forests and buildings are also nice to see.

Now I await the eternal Son rise, when He comes there will no longer be need of the sun or the moon for light for He will be our light, as He is now in our hearts. YOu keep on enjoying the sunrises as a gift from our Father, for, it is. God bless you.

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
The sun is revolving around galactic central point; from our perspective, the apparent motion of the sun
as the earth rotates on its axis while revolving the sun causes it to appear as if the sun is rising :D;):giggle::geek:

It is one of many wondrous cosmological phenomena :)
so really, there is no sunrise or sunset

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
I wish I was the little prince, you just need to move your chair a few steps and you can watch many many sunsets in a row.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I wish I was the little prince, you just need to move your chair a few steps and you can watch many many sunsets in a row.

I am not certain, but I believe it depends on which of the planets he was on. In the meantime, could you draw a lamb for me?

One of my favorites, Le Petit Prince."

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
so really, there is no sunrise or sunset

Yes. We know. I have stated that here on CC numerous times in the past. However, when waxing poetically it is perfectly acceptable to use sunrise or sunset in ones speech or writings. But, hey, thanks for playing

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
SUN RISE......

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Amen!

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
Jn.8:12

And Jesus said to to his followers,

Ye are the light of the world. Mt.5:14

I heard one teaching where the sun is a symbol of God and the moon is believers which reflect his light.