Sunshine and water 🌻

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
welcometocc9p.png



ROMANS5-8s.png


John316s.png



philippians1_6.png



Christmas2020s.png



Philippians2-5-11s.png


:)
 
Just a kind, inedible berry. I like to chat, gain wisdom and poke piano keys for fun. Bit of a babe in Christ, hope I can grow more here. God bless you all.
Just a kind, inedible berry. I like to chat, gain wisdom and poke piano keys for fun. Bit of a babe in Christ, hope I can grow more here. God bless you all.

Welcome! I'm new here as well. I've been saved since 1994 but have been in church all my life. Thank God for my personal relationship with Him.
 
Welcome! I'm new here as well. I've been saved since 1994 but have been in church all my life. Thank God for my personal relationship with Him.

So wonderful to hear. How the angels must have rejoiced on that day in 1994 :) May God bless you, for all your days
 
Nice to meet you and have you joining the discussions here at CC! You are in a favorite location of mine:) God bless you!

Lovely to meet you too! I'm late to find this gem, but thankful I found it at all. Some beautiful souls here - God bless you!
 
Welcome, Bellaberry.

Speaking of poking piano keys, the following is one of my all-time favorites.


Certainly, it's a breathtaking duet, played with the grace of a gentle snowfall. I've only heard it once before, but one memory is enough, that I have not forgotten.

I shall bribe a cellist to play along one day (knowing they should refuse lest put to shame by the original). Haha. Thank you so much for sharing, God bless you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Live4Him
Certainly, it's a breathtaking duet, played with the grace of a gentle snowfall. I've only heard it once before, but one memory is enough, that I have not forgotten.

I shall bribe a cellist to play along one day (knowing they should refuse lest put to shame by the original). Haha. Thank you so much for sharing, God bless you.
"The grace of a gentle snowfall"?

I like the sound of that...