Just a kind, inedible berry. I like to chat, gain wisdom and poke piano keys for fun. Bit of a babe in Christ, hope I can grow more here. God bless you all.
Welcome, Bellaberry! God want us all to help each other grow. So glad you came!Just a kind, inedible berry. I like to chat, gain wisdom and poke piano keys for fun. Bit of a babe in Christ, hope I can grow more here. God bless you all.
We would all like to help you. What sort of help are you looking for?that don't help me...
Just a kind, inedible berry. I like to chat, gain wisdom and poke piano keys for fun. Bit of a babe in Christ, hope I can grow more here. God bless you all.
Just a kind, inedible berry. I like to chat, gain wisdom and poke piano keys for fun. Bit of a babe in Christ, hope I can grow more here. God bless you all.
Welcome, Bellaberry.Just a kind, inedible berry. I like to chat, gain wisdom and poke piano keys for fun. Bit of a babe in Christ, hope I can grow more here. God bless you all.
Welcome, Bellaberry! God want us all to help each other grow. So glad you came!![]()
Welcome! I'm new here as well. I've been saved since 1994 but have been in church all my life. Thank God for my personal relationship with Him.
Nice to meet you and have you joining the discussions here at CC! You are in a favorite location of mineGod bless you!
Your welcomeThank you Alyd, God bless you everyday of your life![]()
Welcome, Bellaberry.
Speaking of poking piano keys, the following is one of my all-time favorites.
"The grace of a gentle snowfall"?Certainly, it's a breathtaking duet, played with the grace of a gentle snowfall. I've only heard it once before, but one memory is enough, that I have not forgotten.
I shall bribe a cellist to play along one day (knowing they should refuse lest put to shame by the original). Haha. Thank you so much for sharing, God bless you.