super depressed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
So lately what's been getting to me is this whole us Russian stand off I'm seriously dreading world war 3 and the same thing happened last year an I'm at the point were I'm seriously thinking I'm better off not being alive because the stress is to much Any opinions?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The bible says that before the times of the end there will be wars and rumors of wars. I'm not sure why you are worrying about this. People have been talking about WW3 since the end of WW2. Use your time wisely and focus on what God has placed in your heart and leave matters of wars to the politicians and dictators. Appreciate the beauty of the world that God has created and not worry about those intent on destroying it. Give mom a hug too and tell her that you love her.

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

I have depression, and I can tell you that going to the doctor and getting an antidepressant was one of the smartest things I ever did. I should have gotten them in 2009 when going through a stage of depression and foolishly did not take the prescription. Please see a doctor if your depression continues.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
I have depression, and I can tell you that going to the doctor and getting an antidepressant was one of the smartest things I ever did. I should have gotten them in 2009 when going through a stage of depression and foolishly did not take the prescription. Please see a doctor if your depression continues.
I've been taking anti depression and anti pshycotics years when an episode hits there's little I can do

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hello Monnkai,

Peace.............................no fear. We're all on this planet together. It's okay. God is in control and has not abandoned us to the enemy. He is with you. It's going to be okay. Keep getting closer to God. The closer you move to the Light, the farther the darkness becomes.

Peace...............................to you, in Jesus Name - The Prince of Peace.:)

J

JB2018

The bible says that for those with the spirit of heaviness (depression, sadness) to put on the garment of praise. Therefore, in your current situation, praise God. Make it a habit to praise and worship him, daily . And, @tourist is right. The bible says that these will happen but the end is not yet. It should make you happy that it means that the word of God is being fulfilled and God will soon come back for us. Take joy in this :)

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

I've been taking anti depression and anti pshycotics years when an episode hits there's little I can do
I saw something on facebook that helped me think about depression. A man was giving a speech and he said that you are the sky. Depression is the clouds. The sky is always there, but the clouds are temporary. They move. It is something to think about. You are not depression, it is something you have from time to time. I don’t know if this helps or not.

Dec 28, 2016
So lately what's been getting to me is this whole us Russian stand off I'm seriously dreading world war 3 and the same thing happened last year an I'm at the point were I'm seriously thinking I'm better off not being alive because the stress is to much Any opinions?
We all want you alive bro.

Apr 15, 2017
Fear thee not Monnkai,for there is no WW3 between U.S. and Russia.

Why.

After observing what is going on in the world,and the way the U.S. and Russia operate,they have the Hegel System at play,which means that America and Russia are actually together with each other,and not against each other.

And controlled conflict brings about controlled change.

The Hegel System.

1.Thesis.
2.Anti-thesis.
3.Synthesis-back to the first but in a higher form,which they believe will produce a better system,government.

1.Thesis-America.
2.Anti-thesis-Russia.
3.Synthesis-back to the first but in a higher form,the ten horn kingdom,the world split in to ten sections with a leader in each section,the traits of both America and Russia,which they believe is a better system,government.A soft communism,or a hard democracy,velvet communism.

Right Wing,and Left Wing,is also a Hegel principle.

WW3 is actually the religion of Islam against the world,which will cause the biggest and most upsetting change in the history of mankind where they will accept a kingdom that acknowledges no personal God,and takes away the hope of the world.End of story,or end of story concerning the wicked of the world.

And back to controlled conflict brings about controlled change,they set up conflicts,and disturbances on purpose,as well as like to point out problems in the world,to try to bring the nations together to stop the problems,and the threats,and this time it concerns the world,which technology,and advanced travel,gives them an opportunity to influence world wise.

So America and Russia are cooperating,and actually together but they do not want the world to know that,and with North Korea and her boldness,it appears as if North Korea is in on the plan also,for there are many nations that are in on the plan,and while America claims democracy,and Russia communism,they actually like the traits of both but not to the extreme of each other alone,but a compromise of both according to the Hegel System.

For the powers that be want to establish religion in the world according to evolution a Russian trait,and believe that is what the Bible speaks of an American trait that claims the Bible,but America is really an occult nation that allows all religions to be practiced there.

And why dost thou fearest WW3 when according to the Bible it will get crazy on this planet to the point of Christians being persecuted on a world wide scale in the future.

Jesus said do not worry what they can do to the body but can do no more,but fear God.

We all have to die sooner or later whatever the cause.So it is not be a matter of how we died,but rather we are afraid to die,but that is something we cannot avoid,so why worry about it.

WW3,car accident,dog bit my throat out,eating a carrot walking through the yard and stepped on a rake and it popped up and knocked the carrot down my throat,hiking in the mountains and fell off the side,swimming in the ocean and a shark attacked me,and plain old persecution against the saints.

We all have to go sooner or later whatever the cause,so do not worry about it on this pathetic planet where you cannot find peace,and happiness,for something is always lurking to get you,and some danger is trying to snuff you out,and your spouse cannot stand you anymore,and your daughter is trying to find a way to end your life so she can collect the life insurance,and the hoodrat wants to rob you so he can go get some crack,and people are text messaging,and talking on the phone,and fumbling with a cigarette,and drinking a beer,all the while driving the car,and the neighbor's pit bull is running amok attacking little children,and terrorists are bombing places.

So who cares about WW3.

But there is a lot of people that fear,and do not want to die,and are mellow spirited,and basically kind hearted,and wished that they lived on a planet that is full of goodness and love,and people get along,and there is no fighting,that do not want to be arrogant and exalt themselves above other people.

All they want out of life is to be happy,and do not understand this world,lambs among wolves,and that is heartbreaking thinking about those people,for there will always be fear and doubt with them on this planet for how it operates,and the planet won't change for them.

Sometimes I think I am in a coma lying in the hospital,and I will wake up and the planet is really not that bad.

I am kind of a wimp,all the while they called me the eighth wonder of the world for my toughness and strength,but my wimpness did not have anything to do with my toughness,but it bothers me that the world operates the way it does.

But go through life and be as happy as you can be,and put the fear aside,for there is nothing you can do about it,and do not let people bother you,for you know what kind of planet you live on.

So America and Russia you need not worry about that,but it is the religion of Islam and the world you need to worry about,lol.

Who cares,for the world will act the way it acts,and I say bring it don't sing it kind of attitude,who do you think you are messing with for I will not bow down to you,and bump my life off when I have 20 more years to live we have to go anyway.

I'll walk up to the antichrist and spit in his face,and say you lose.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Monnkai and this prayer, let you give your peace, understanding and remove stress and bless Monnkai. Lord bless Monnkai, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Hi Monnkai, I understand how our brains get out if control at Times. It's like our worse fears are going to explode. But the truth is life is very different story of what we may think. I know the fear well to often and I always pray to God for answers. I Hope you look after yourself and I hope your not drinking alcohol to much or taking drugs because all these things can polute our minds. I simply ask God to protect you and for you to seek a doctor if you feel that you need to talk to someone that fully understands. I am going to see a mental health councillor soon, and I'm sure you can. Sometimes talking is the best thing for us. Take care and know that your not alone... ☺

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
My dear friend.... do not worry, for God is with you. Put your complete trust and faith in our God - only He knows the future.

Praying for you okay. May God continue to go ahead of you and lead you towards His light and His Ways.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You worry too much. When the CHTF, world war 3 will ensue and there won't be much we can do about it...

Apr 7, 2018
hanzhen71317.wordpress.com
4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! 5 Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. 6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

I pray that may this passage from God's Word minister to you in the most special and encouraging way.

Shalom!
Zhen

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Hi Monnkai, I understand how our brains get out if control at Times. It's like our worse fears are going to explode. But the truth is life is very different story of what we may think. I know the fear well to often and I always pray to God for answers. I Hope you look after yourself and I hope your not drinking alcohol to much or taking drugs because all these things can polute our minds. I simply ask God to protect you and for you to seek a doctor if you feel that you need to talk to someone that fully understands. I am going to see a mental health councillor soon, and I'm sure you can. Sometimes talking is the best thing for us. Take care and know that your not alone... ☺
I've never gotten drunk and I do not take any mind altering drugs. I do see a councillor but not often I have heart surgery coming up in six days and the added stress is not needed

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
I am praying for you. Here is a little technique you might want to try. First, evaluate the thought and determine if it is "normal." Since most people are not overly concerned about war in the US right now, you could determine it is not normal. Then every time it pops in your brain, shrug it off and say "It is just my depression. Thank You, Lord, for the gift of life." It's amazing how well that little technique works for some people. If you aren't sure if it is a normal thought or not, ask a friend or us. We are all your friends. God bless!

Jan 12, 2017
Regarding war - I like what the book of Matthew says in Matthew 24 v6: You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Great advice from the Bible. I too get concerned when I turn on the TV news and hear news of possible wars. Then I remind myself to read comforting scriptures like the one above. I feel Jesus's presence and peace when I do that. You can too. Then I think about how to set my mind to put things in a positive perspective. I think of Philippians 4 v.8: Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things. Those two scriptures transform my thoughts when there is concern over war or hardship.
Get counseling if you need. If you need a qualified counselor check out this link https://ccn.thedirectorywidget.com/ Good luck my friend! Prayers for much better days ahead!

Deror

Mar 30, 2018
Dear Jesus, please carry Monnkai through this episode and level everything out while it passes, settle him by Your Holy Spirit Lord Jesus. Let Monnkai know he is a blessing and remove any stress replacing it with Your Peace, Understanding and wisdom from above. In Jesus name, Amen.