Support Israel? Yes or No? And Why?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 21, 2021
you do not attack innocent people then cry for a cease-fire. That is a coward. They hide their rockets where children play and the possibility of collateral damage to make other Muslims incited to hate and join the cause.
There has been aggression on both sides. Israel does not have a great record on human rights when it comes to Palestinians. I have seen videos of Israeli snipers shooting children playing on youtube. That would incite most Muslims

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
yes, I believe it does as I said there are scriptural references to support mainly the PRe-Trib and Post Raptures. YET they are non-essentials for salvation as I also said and it has been the NORMAL doctrine of the soon return of the Lord known as the Doctrine of imminence. You choose to attack those who disagree with you. That is the difference between you and others who hold the doctrine of the pre-trib rapture.

Then you have to create a false narrative that is causing false hope. They have provided scriptures that support the understanding

The very History of God supernaturally saving those from Judgement HIS Judgement is well seen.

Noah is the most notable. The crossing of the Red sea but I bet you have a Medial explanation or a different weather report than the word of God..
Attack Others?

You mean attack the false teaching one promotes

Attacking others would be demonstrated in false claims in personal attacks, of which I have received many, including (you) know who
:)

soberxp

May 3, 2018
there is a bunch of Israel-hating people here. I heard that anti-semantics were increasing in the church but I did not know they were so prevalent. sad. hiding a professing Christians now.
You tell me, if I now greet your mother with vulgar language and regard you as an enemy, will you kill me with precision guided bomb

你来告诉我,如果我现在用粗鄙的语言问候你的母亲,把你当成仇敌,你是否会用精确制导炸弹杀了我

CS1

May 23, 2012
There has been aggression on both sides. Israel does not have a great record on human rights when it comes to Palestinians. I have seen videos of Israeli snipers shooting children playing on youtube. That would incite most Muslims
there has that's funny just 6 months ago and almost two full years there has not been one rocket fired but now that Kerry and the left buffoons are back in office rockets fire. Hmmm

D

DWR

You tube is a great source for truth.
Does not take a lot of skill to make videos to show anything you want.
You might want to be careful how you attack God's chosen people.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Your slanderous claim is false LOL. I said you sound like I did not say you were.
To suggest I sound like Westboro is a direct personal attack, attaching myself to some wacked out Church in Kansas

Example: You sound like Hitler, Maduro, Castro, Obama, all wrapped up into one, but my statement isn't a personal attack?

Stop the personal attacks, thanks!

Jesus Is The Lord :)

Wikipedia: Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) is an American hyper-Calvinist hate group.[nb 1] It is known for engaging in inflammatory homophobic and anti-American pickets, as well as hate speech against atheists, Jews, Muslims, transgender people, and numerous Christian denominations.[nb 2] It is not affiliated with any Baptist denomination and has been denounced by Baptist conventions, including the Baptist World Alliance and the Southern Baptist Convention, and by other mainstream Christian denominations.

Jan 21, 2021
You tube is a great source for truth.
Does not take a lot of skill to make videos to show anything you want.
You might want to be careful how you attack God's chosen people.
Do you want me to start posting the videos? Look pretty real to me. And God doesn't have any chosen people

Jul 9, 2020
A great deception is the teaching of a literal Millennial Kingdom on this earth, where a physical Jesus, returns to earth taking a throne of David in Jerusalem, as many teach this, who will this be?

Correct it will be the future Man of Sin the Antichrist, and the supposed tribulation will be erased, as the false prophet performs miracles in the sight of the Beast as the decieved receive the mark, and worship the image

Jesus Christ warned the Church of this future deception, and many are taking the Millennial Kingdom teaching, hook, line, and sinker, that is preparing the way for this evil human man, (The Beast) "Beware"!

"Go Not Forth" "Believe It Not"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
thanks man.

I don't really know for sure what I do believe about all this end times stuff. All I know is that this dispensationalism stuff doesn't pass my sniff test. For many reasons.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
Is it complicated? Is it hard for Israel to learn to love the enemy? Why doesn't Israel just give Palestine a nuclear bomb and it's dead? Isn't it simpler?:D:p:cool:

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
thanks man.

I don't really know for sure what I do believe about all this end times stuff. All I know is that this dispensationalism stuff doesn't pass my sniff test. For many reasons.
As you have seen Dispensationalism pushes Christian Zionism in (Dual Covenant Theology) and falsely teaches Jews are Gods chosen and will rule in their make believe Millennial Kingdom in Jerusalem, a rebuilt temple with renewed animal sacrifice, this teaching is setting the Church and world up for the Antichrist

The truth is, Jesus Christ returns in fire and final judgement, dissolving the heavens and earth by fire (The End)

Jan 21, 2021
there is a bunch of Israel-hating people here. I heard that anti-semantics were increasing in the church but I did not know they were so prevalent. sad. hiding a professing Christians now
You don't have to be anti-semantic to disagree with Israeli policies, that's absurd

soberxp

May 3, 2018
thanks man.

Jesus is the First and the Last .

First , the word of god became flesh,Jesus Christ was born,Atone for our sin and save the world

The second coming became last day,rember last day/time is the First, the word of god became flesh,Jesus Christ was born,Atone for our sin and save the world.
The second coming is still for save us,It has nothing to do with sin,only for life.

Jesus is the First (day)and the Last (day) .

If we believe in Jesus Christ is The Savior of the world, Justice by faith,but our behavior of moth say that "Muslims cannot be saved".or "someone cannot be saved." Is this not hypocritical?

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
John 14:26KJV
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
I think you left out some vital information:

John16 -
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all the truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

1 Corinthians 2:9-16KJV
9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: [...]

[that is, He revealed them to the writers of SCRIPTURES that came AFTER His ascension... and we NOW find that RECORDED within our NT... the "things to come" and what things they could not yet "bear" to hear from Jesus at that time;)]

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
I'm trying to understand here.. Christians are supposed to unquestionably support Israel but when they set up a third temple and sacrifices they're of the devil?

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I'm trying to understand here.. Christians are supposed to unquestionably support Israel but when they set up a third temple and sacrifices they're of the devil?
Then they are not Jews, they are just external Jews. We see whether they are Jews or not, and we see their inner

CUz they are not follow real GOd

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Then they are not Jews, they are just external Jews. We see whether they are Jews or not, and we see their inner

CUz they are not follow real GOd
So until then, we just go along with supporting them because we're told to?

soberxp

May 3, 2018
So until then, we just go along with supporting them because we're told to?
They are not God they're not even apostles.
supporting them for what ?!?!

KILLing people and get killed
That sounds like a stupid plan
How can people who are cruel to themselves love others

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
thanks man.

Hopefully it's not the Biden Sniff Test?:giggle: