Support Israel? Yes or No? And Why?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
They aren't using hatred and violence. They are defending their land. It's not up to them to solve the problem, they want peace, the terrorists Hamas do not.

Muslims weren't given the promise. Israel belongs to the Jews.

Then Hamas terrorists need to stop attacking Israel.

They didn't expel Palestinians, you don't know history. Are you saying it's ok for Hamas to hate but not the Jews?
I never would imagined how many Christians have accepted the Palestinian propaganda. Many news sources have offices in Gaza. As to the one that was blown up with Hamas in the building. Their news outlet wrote articles for America.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Should we go back to the Hebrew Word?
No need to go to the Hebrew word Shabuwa, the 60 KJV translators knew exactly what they were doing, and its (Seventy Weeks) not (Four Hundred Ninety Years) as you claim

You must research the history of the false teaching in weeks of years, and its founding (Sir Issac Newton) in his book (Observations Upon the Prophecies of Daniel and the Apocalypse of St. John, 1733AD) chapter 10

Newton was a polished occultist, he was given over to the Jewish book of the occult in the Kabbalah in numerology, and heavily involved in Rosicrucianism and Alchemy (Evil)

Yes Sir Issac Newton 1733, the occultist, is the very source on Daniel's teaching in weeks of years, something many are unaware of in deception

Jesus Is The Lord :)

Oct 23, 2020
Your explanation and suggestion is the dark ages, and is seen in a dictatorial, communist society, Venezuela, Cuba, China, Russia (n)

Quote OldSage, Post# 1,035:

Quote:

I think it would be the right thing to do, to be honest, and
wholly coherent in terms of dealing with a threat of that magnitude.

You have to snuff this thing out very quickly, before it metastasizes,
and no European country can risk going back to the dark ages. Just my 2p worth.
Meanwhile in your neck of the woods, pastors are being jailed for marrying men with women,
fathers are being jailed for calling their daughter she, people are losing their jobs for wearing a crucifix,
etc X 1000000. Dictatorial, communist...!

The Russian Pogroms killed an estimated 100,000 Jews plus. Along with all the other abominable things like the rapes - and the destabilization of Russian society.

The situation in Europe is actually much more flammable. And this time the pogroms will probably not stop with the Jews, either.....

Obviously I am not inciting violence, but I think authorities will have to do some pretty drastic things to stop things getting more out of hand.

Oct 23, 2020
No need to go to the Hebrew word Shabuwa, the 60 KJV translators knew exactly what they were doing, and its (Seventy Weeks) not (Four Hundred Ninety Years) as you claim

You must research the history of the false teaching in weeks of years, and its founding (Sir Issac Newton) in his book (Observations Upon the Prophecies of Daniel and the Apocalypse of St. John, 1733AD) chapter 10

Newton was a polished occultist, he was given over to the Jewish book of the occult in the Kabbalah in numerology, and heavily involved in Rosicrucianism and Alchemy (Evil)

Yes Sir Issac Newton 1733, the occultist, is the very source on Daniel's teaching in weeks of years, something many are unaware of in deception

Not even worth debating. The concrete and iron girders are set fast in your brain.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Not even worth debating. The concrete and iron girders are set fast in your brain.
The girders of concrete truth, the new translations are counterfeits of Gods truth, brought forth by evil people, adulterers and a homosexual union supporter, it's that simple

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016

Oh, are you one of those KJV only types?

Oct 23, 2020
The girders of concrete truth, the new translations are counterfeits of Gods truth, brought forth by evil people, adulterers and a homosexual union supporter, it's that simple
So if you sat down with 100 Hebrew scholars, and all 100 told you it meant 7 years, would you not accept that?

K

kaylagrl

Meanwhile in your neck of the woods, pastors are being jailed for marrying men with women,
fathers are being jailed for calling their daughter she, people are losing their jobs for wearing a crucifix,
etc X 1000000. Dictatorial, communist...!

The Russian Pogroms killed an estimated 100,000 Jews plus. Along with all the other abominable things like the rapes - and the destabilization of Russian society.

The situation in Europe is actually much more flammable. And this time the pogroms will probably not stop with the Jews, either.....

Obviously I am not inciting violence, but I think authorities will have to do some pretty drastic things to stop things getting more out of hand.
There's an old song I knew of years ago where a line in it says " There will never be any peace, until God is seated at the conference table." Sounds about where we are now.

Jul 9, 2020
So if you sat down with 100 Hebrew scholars, and all 100 told you it meant 7 years, would you not accept that?
Generally...
Why should Christians trust what anti-christians say? Especially when those anti-christians are saying things that would benefit those same anti-christians.

Specifically about 7 days versus 7 years...
I don't claim to know which is correct.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Generally...
Why should Christians trust what anti-christians say? Especially when those anti-christians are saying things that would benefit those same anti-christians.

I Believe Scripture Is Very Clear On The 70 Weeks, They Are Literal And Future, And Will Be The Sign And Warning Of The Pending (Man Of Sin/Antichrist) To Follow

Daniel 9:24-27, Seventy Literal Weeks Explained?

Daniel's 70 weeks are literal 7 day periods, or 490 literal days.

If Daniel meant 490 years he would have written

(Four hundred and ninety years), simple

Daniel had no restrictions in "Writing" exact numerology as seen below.

Daniel 6:1KJV
It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom an hundred and twenty princes, which should be over the whole kingdom;

Daniel 8:14KJV
And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Daniel 12:11KJV
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Below in Daniel 10:2-3 we see just another example of Daniel's literal weeks, as Daniel mourned and fasted for 3 literal weeks or 21 days.

Daniel 10:2-3KJV
2 In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.
3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weekswere fulfilled.

Below in Daniel 9:24-27 we see 70 literal future weeks or 490 days.

When the call/commandment goes out in Jerusalem to build unto the Jewish Meshiach/Messiah that they wait for (They Denied Jesus Christ) this will start the 7 week period.

62 literal weeks will be in building, and Meshiach/Messiah will be cut off by the Antichrist who stops the building.

The 70th literal week will see the antichrist revealed in making a covenant, and in the middle of this literal week he proclaims to be Meshiach/Messiah God to the Jews, and Jesus returned to the apostate church, to start a Millennium on earth.

The 3.5 year tribulation has started.

Daniel 9:24-27KJV
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Generally...

Yes Sir Issac Newton in his 1733 book, the occultist, is the very source on Daniel's teaching in weeks of years, something many are unaware of in deception

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016

Here you go the Geneva Bible of 1599, older than the King James, the very Bible the Pilgrims brought on the Mayflower, with the footnote of the reformationist who by the way was excluded by the King in the King James Version which is basically the Geneva Bible without the commentary that spoke against tyrants and wickedness.

Daniel 9:24
1599 Geneva Bible

24 Seventy [a]weeks are determined upon [b]thy people and upon thine holy city, to finish the wickedness, and to seal up [c]the sins, and to reconcile the iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
Footnotes
  1. Daniel 9:24 He alludeth to Jeremiah’s prophecy: who prophesied that their captivity should be seventy years: but now God’s mercy should sevenfold exceed his judgment, which should be four hundred and ninety years, even to the coming of Christ, and so then it should continue forever.
King Artaxerxes of Persia c. 445 B.C. gave the command in Nehemiah 2:1-8 to rebuild Jerusalem.

If you follow scripture and history, then you can see that 70 weeks makes no sense.

Oct 23, 2020

O give over. Every translation understands 7 years, not days. And nobody has ever read Newton

Jul 9, 2020
I Believe Scripture Is Very Clear On The 70 Weeks, They Are Literal And Future, And Will Be The Sign And Warning Of The Pending (Man Of Sin/Antichrist) To Follow

Daniel 9:24-27, Seventy Literal Weeks Explained?

Daniel's 70 weeks are literal 7 day periods, or 490 literal days.

If Daniel meant 490 years he would have written

(Four hundred and ninety years), simple

Daniel had no restrictions in "Writing" exact numerology as seen below.

Daniel 6:1KJV
It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom an hundred and twenty princes, which should be over the whole kingdom;

Daniel 8:14KJV
And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Daniel 12:11KJV
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Below in Daniel 10:2-3 we see just another example of Daniel's literal weeks, as Daniel mourned and fasted for 3 literal weeks or 21 days.

Daniel 10:2-3KJV
2 In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.
3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weekswere fulfilled.

Below in Daniel 9:24-27 we see 70 literal future weeks or 490 days.

When the call/commandment goes out in Jerusalem to build unto the Jewish Meshiach/Messiah that they wait for (They Denied Jesus Christ) this will start the 7 week period.

62 literal weeks will be in building, and Meshiach/Messiah will be cut off by the Antichrist who stops the building.

The 70th literal week will see the antichrist revealed in making a covenant, and in the middle of this literal week he proclaims to be Meshiach/Messiah God to the Jews, and Jesus returned to the apostate church, to start a Millennium on earth.

The 3.5 year tribulation has started.

Daniel 9:24-27KJV
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
Ya. I certainly am not disagreeing. I wouldn't bet against you being correct. My point was that it's absurd for a Christian to ask a jew's opinion on matters of scripture. I'd be most inclined to believe the opposite of whatever the jew is telling me. They hated Jesus and they hate me because of Jesus. So whatever they say is likely for the purpose of causing me harm or damaging Christianity.