The state of Israel is not the people of God.
But it is one of the most developed countries in the middle East dealing with terrorists, so you can support it.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boy somebody is going to get cursed.............Would not want to be in your shoes.
Genesis 12:1-3 (KJV)
"12 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."
The state of Israel is not the people of God.
But it is one of the most developed countries in the middle East dealing with terrorists, so you can support it.
*****don't forget to pray for the peace of Jerusalem...Stand with the Lord (Roman 11:1-5)---the salvation of Israel---God has not cast His people away...
What is with the Zionist movement? I read scathing reports about it from time to time. Can someone explain it to me? I think it is just plain anti-Semitism? It seems that the Young Turks are in on it. Would love feedback.