Support Israel

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nov 14, 2016
Stand with the Lord (Roman 11:1-5)---the salvation of Israel---God has not cast His people away...

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Amen and Amen! Blessed be the chosen people of God!

Yonah

Oct 31, 2014
He will not bless any nation who allows abomination and practices the things that are displeasing to the Almighty, yes we should pray for Israel as with all his people anywhere in the earth, we also need to wake up , He will not bless any nation or people that choose to do things their own way, Israel or not.....

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
The state of Israel is not the people of God.

But it is one of the most developed countries in the middle East dealing with terrorists, so you can support it.

Nov 14, 2016
The Natural Branches----stand for God's People...

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
We should make a point to pray for and bless in some way every person of Jewish faith that come in our lives. Our very actions can be a prayer. I don't think "city" as much as I do people.

Bladerunner

Aug 22, 2016

But it is one of the most developed countries in the middle East dealing with terrorists, so you can support it.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy somebody is going to get cursed.............Would not want to be in your shoes.

Genesis 12:1-3 (KJV)

"12 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

zone

Jun 13, 2010
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy somebody is going to get cursed.............Would not want to be in your shoes.

Genesis 12:1-3 (KJV)

"12 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

mcubed

Dec 20, 2013

I think I get what you are saying, if I am correct, or even if not, I can't wait until Y-shua returns to His Land and all those muslims, atheist and non saved bow there knee before Him and say right out of there mouth Y-shua is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

JustWhoIAm

When Israel became a nation in 1948, the people who were claiming to be Jews that founded it were of European descent. They came from Germany. While they may very well have been Jewish in faith, it is doubtful that they were Jews by descent.

The Palestinians are most likely quite a bit closer genetically to the actual Jews, oddly enough.

Mash

Jan 11, 2017
Psalms 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:
"May those who love you be secure.
7 May there be peace within your walls
and security within your citadels."

Sturuj

Jan 5, 2017
I heart Israel wooooooo hooooooo!

Nov 14, 2016
Stand with the Lord (Roman 11:1-5)---the salvation of Israel---God has not cast His people away...
*****don't forget to pray for the peace of Jerusalem...

KohenMatt

Jun 28, 2013
I completely support Israel and it's people.

My church is heading over there in November.

Feb 28, 2016
Hear O Israel, The Lord our God is One'...

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
What is with the Zionist movement? I read scathing reports about it from time to time. Can someone explain it to me? I think it is just plain anti-Semitism? It seems that the Young Turks are in on it. Would love feedback.

J

JustWhoIAm

What is with the Zionist movement? I read scathing reports about it from time to time. Can someone explain it to me? I think it is just plain anti-Semitism? It seems that the Young Turks are in on it. Would love feedback.
Are we talking about the mob? Look, they just want money.

J

JustWhoIAm

Either that or they want to see all of this go down anyway.

M

MattTooFor

Gotta love that satanic symbol on their flag. Believe me, it wasn't Bible-believing Christians who were behind the founding of Israel. Lord Balfour was a devout occultist. Luciferian...for those of us who are 'Bible literate'. (I may get kicked off this board yet!).

From here, a sample quote: "Arthur and Gerald Balfour founded the Society for Psychical Research."