Survey Poll: Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine if it is considered safe and effective?

• Yes

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • Never

Votes: 98 60.9%
  • I will wait a year or more to see what happens with people who take it.

Votes: 28 17.4%

• Total voters

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I believe that if Mr. Trump loses by a big enough margin, He will definitely fade away into the night. As far as Dr. Fauci. most Americans still trust in him.
Really, not sure just how helpful he is, basically maintain 6 foot distance and wear a mask. Preferably, everyone stay at home until you get evicted or your house goes into foreclosure.

The entire economy of the United States has been trashed because of his advice.

Sorry, but people die everyday from many causes besides coronavirus. I understand that the lockdown was necessary to prevent overwhelming of the hospitals and to get all necessary supplies. OK, plenty of respirators now, lots of masks, gowns, bottles of sanitizer, and treatment protocols in place. It is time to open America once again, no masks, no social distancing and everyone's job, regardless of the type is now an essential worker.

The government mantra is "Save a life, destroy a family'.

It will take this country years to recover if ever.

The real tragedy is starting to play out in homelessness, hopelessness, domestic violence, alcoholism and deteriorating health because of lack of proper medical care, suicides, etc.

Seems that if you don't have corona then you probably are not going to be treated. For each corona death there are hundreds of other deaths attributed to other causes. You don't hear about that in the lame-stream media.

GyO

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
UK
It may sound to be a conspiracy theory but I've learned from the Lord that everything that's forced upon people by top scientists, governments or rulers in this world does NOT come from the Lord.

The vaccine may or may not work for everybody but I'm afraid that there's a crafty plan behind it.
Do you guys know that the science is advanced enough to create nano-trackers that can be injected in the blood stream? This tiny nano device functions as a tracker. Which means wherever you go you can be tracked down by intelligence agencies.

This info has come from one of my schoolmates who works in a hospital and is involved in medical science.

I just want to warn you brothers and sisters in Christ: BE ATTENTIVE AND CAUTIOUS WHAT YOU ACCEPT! Pray to the Father in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ if this vaccine is safe and beneficial for you.

ev4989

Apr 17, 2020
Really, not sure just how helpful he is, basically maintain 6 foot distance and wear a mask. Preferably, everyone stay at home until you get evicted or your house goes into foreclosure.
t t
Sorry, but people die everyday from many causes besides coronavirus. I understand that the lockdown was necessary to prevent overwhelming of the hospitals and to get all necessary supplies. OK, plenty of respirators now, lots of masks, gowns, bottles of sanitizer, and treatment protocols in place. It is time to open America once again, no masks, no social distancing and everyone's job, regardless of the type is now an essential worker.

The real tragedy is starting to play out in homelessness, hopelessness, domestic violence, alcoholism and deteriorating health because of lack of proper medical care, suicides, etc.

Seems that if you don't have corona then you probably are not going to be treated. For each corona death there are hundreds of other deaths attributed to other causes. You don't hear about that in the lame-stream media.

Well, there are many Americans, unfortunately, did'nt take his advice. So we can't kn

ev4989

Apr 17, 2020

The countries that did what Dr. Fauci advised are flourishing. Unfortunately, The US did'nt,
this is the reason I am not going to school in the fall and they are. And the tragedies that you are speaking of have been a problem here in the US for decades upon decades here. And by the time that the Feds decided to distribute materials needed, The President convinced his people that they did'nt need it. Anyhow, It's too late for us. I'm just praying every day for the cure for this mess.

GyO

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
UK
This just in. Sort of matches the poll here on CC. ...
More than 1 in 3 Americans will refuse a COVID-19 vaccine: poll

https://www.foxnews.com/us/coronavirus-vaccine-poll

My guess is that when it is actually available at your neighborhood pharmacy, 80% will get it in within 4 months after it is available regardless of what they said before. Their will be widespread information about the vaccine being offered and those that said NO to an unknown today will say Yes once they are more informed. My prediction (based on my own world view) is that 80% or more Americans will get the vaccine if it is free and easy to receive. We'll See! I will check this post around March 2021 and update with available statistics at that time. :)
I am going to guess that schools will require it and some companies might require it to start working on campuses again. No one will be forced to take it.
If the vaccine is 100% safe I can guarantee you that there will be people who will spend countless hours creating persuasive videos starring actors with lab coats claiming that it is causing harm. And there will be money making scam artists who will attempt to discredit the vaccine and sell you their vegetable smoothie that they say really does make you immune instead. This will never end until Jesus comes and when all liars have their part in the lake of fire.
Well it's not accurate! I created a device a few years ago that can produce a cocktail that kills phatogens (both bacteria and virus). 99.9% (almost 100%). Covid19 has not got a chance!
I've been using it since then and never seen a doctor on account of infection.
Why is it not out on the market? Because it would be very expensive. To produce half a litre of it takes about 2 months. It is not economical but for my personal use it is just fine.

S

Scribe

Well it's not accurate! I created a device a few years ago that can produce a cocktail that kills phatogens (both bacteria and virus). 99.9% (almost 100%). Covid19 has not got a chance!
Why is it not out on the market? Because it would be very expensive. To produce half a litre of it takes about 2 months. It is not economical but for my personal use it is just fine.
LOL. Just... LOL :D:ROFL::ROFL::LOL::LOL::ROFL: of course no one can test your claims because it just might really kill 'phatogens' whatever they are. ROFL!!! Thanks for the laugh.

S

Scribe

You're not making that jailhouse liquor are you? Better be careful with that stuff, it can kill you. :)

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
I am not christian, I am trying to be christian. Every cell in my core is shouting at me: don’t take the vaccin. It is an effect of a cause. If they don’t change the cause it’s effect has no use. It might even get worse over the long period of time.
It is my right to refuse the vaccin and maintain my rights.
I have enjoyed and appreciated reading many of your comments on this thread regarding the deception of the so-called C-19 vaccine. I know for a fact that Bill Gates and his wife are Devil worshiping Satanists. Moreover, I have been researching the C-19 issue since raw footage first starting coming out of Wuhan. There's much more that I would like to share, and will share as we progress with this discussion, but what got my attention in this post, were your words. "I am not christian, I am trying to be christian." If you have not been born again, I would like to invite you to watch this video of Pastor Charles Lawson; I also very much recommend subscribing to his channel. There are very few Pastors that I recommend, and Pastor Lawson is one of them. I hope and pray that this will prove to be a blessing to you.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
I can tell that you are upset. I have learned to not call people "idiots" in my heart. We must be patient with all men. God knows their motives.

I do believe that some people have seen videos and read articles that persuaded them and convinced them to think the way that they do. Or in other words, they are sincere in their views.

Some people are not intellectually honest and will not change their views even if they know that they are wrong because they are emotionally angry and their views are a mode of expressing that anger.

Some people are addicted to venting negative emotions and they also get some kind of "release of pent up irritation" by suggesting things that they expect will push buttons and cause a ruckus.

Mental illness is to vague a term and suggests an excuse, but we are all culpable for any impure motives that drive us to write what we write in these posts.

I doubt that those who posts the most unbelievable theories, that everyone would say is a sign of mental illness, are true believers in that theory. I think they are just hiding behind the keyboard of anonymity and trying to set off fireworks to see how far the explosives will burn.

Some are conspiracy hobbyists. They do it for entertainment. Truth is irrelevant, the more sensational the more entertaining. They tell themselves that "they don't mean any harm because they are just provoking thought."

And some do it because they think it is funny when others react. They are those who try to keep a straight face when telling you a tall tale to see if you will fall for it, but laugh and let you know they were kidding all along.

As far as those who really believe their irrational theories, I would rather attribute most cases to lack of information from real life, real world experience, so that they find things plausible that aren't because they do not understand how things really work. Once they were to work in the corporations they think are corrupt they would change their view. If they were to work for the CDC, or FDA, or as an immunologist or a virologist for a few years they would be embarrassed at the things they used to think. I am going to think the best of people until I have evidence for something more sinister.

What I have learned from this world wide crisis and all the chatter that has sprung up as a result, especially among my own church members, is not to let it cause us to be unkind or condescending toward those who believe things that we think are crazy talk. We have to be patient and extend kindness and pray for unity in the body of Christ. We have to be the examples that demonstrate that we are dressed in full armor and know the wiles of the enemy and how he would try to get Christians to act hateful toward one another over a disagreement about a vaccine. This must not stand. We have to lead during this time of chaos and demonstrate how to get along about the important things that bind us such as the Gospel message and reaching the lost. Like changing the subject when the strife seems imminent and talking about the real heart issues that we should be about instead.
Are you ready to wake up to the fact of reality that the world is being deceived?

F

Fundamental

Correct me if I am wrong (I am sure someone will :) ) Doctors can still administer HCQ if they chose to do so can't they? I don't think the FDAs ruling bans them from using it at their own discretion. A Hospital patient is not banned from getting the medication and no one is dying because they cannot get it. People are still getting it. Some are still dying anyway and some are swearing that it brought them back from the brink of death. These reports are still coming in daily.
I emailed a doctor asking for HCQ in Belgium and he told me he wasn’t allowed to prescribe it. Also medical exceptions for masks are forbidden in Belgium. The virologists at word in Belgium is a communist having lied about corona to back up scandals in our government.
No scientist being pushed forward by the msm has the facts straight. They change their mantra over time to what is political achievable and not what is scientific right. This was so in Belgium, the Netherlands and apparently also the states....

They lied so lost our trust and will never ever force any vaccin on our kids, it will be seen as attemptive murder and that is that.

F

Fundamental

I have enjoyed and appreciated reading many of your comments on this thread regarding the deception of the so-called C-19 vaccine. I know for a fact that Bill Gates and his wife are Devil worshiping Satanists. Moreover, I have been researching the C-19 issue since raw footage first starting coming out of Wuhan. There's much more that I would like to share, and will share as we progress with this discussion, but what got my attention in this post, were your words. "I am not christian, I am trying to be christian." If you have not been born again, I would like to invite you to watch this video of Pastor Charles Lawson; I also very much recommend subscribing to his channel. There are very few Pastors that I recommend, and Pastor Lawson is one of them. I hope and pray that this will prove to be a blessing to you.

Thanks bro. I am fully aware of Charles Lawson and he did have an impact on my christianity. It’s nice to see preachers still preach about sin and the rebirth. Church I go (well I follow up online now due to corona) is preaching those things too. When I entered bible study there I could really feel the Lord speak to me. As if all my questions of each week were answered during church and bible study. If one man has no excuses with God it is me, I asked and received. Yet I remain a sinner, I have developed a fundamental live view. I see sin as a black and white thing. When I talk in church about the influence in music and how it is pyschologicly mixed together, they look at as if I’m a muslim lol. But I can’t deny the truths I see. Yet I have learned to ease down my observations.

I have also seen Charles Lawson ministries on the Vatican and ET. Europe is not ready lol. Some of us are and I am one of them; but the Vatican is a highly powered hierarchy few dare to touch. As if they know they provoce the devil with it.

We must never forget politicians and people like Bill Gates are businessmen. Yet I see no difference in collaborating with the nazi prior and China today. An ethical push back from us the people is not overrated. When I say this in church or in public, I killed political correctness and a death silent appears. Truth is an offensive thing.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Personally I think that imagining that the virus is a hoax, masks and vaccines are all part of an group of evil planners, to establish a New World Order via the UN and the Who is an irrational world view. Do you think that most would be able to see your point of view or that most would worry about your mental state? Why would you be surprised that most are not going to agree with you?
''Big Pharma'' ? The same bunch who push the ''vaccine agenda'' are the same ones who push ''anti christ'', censorship, abortion, homosexuals, feminists, liberal school agenda, police haters, man made global warming, Hilary, Biden leeches, One world Gov , job and country shut down and you know the rest .. Why would I trust these godless liberals and Nazi Bill Gates on this matter .. Are you a Jesuit ? How much stock in big pharma does the Vatican own ? lol .. There was a time in America when I kinda trusted teachers and people in government .. Do you remember in the 90's when our government began selling out our companies/workers to other countries, reminds me of Esau ..
What a nightmare it must be for them .. They murdered America but God said ''not so fast'' now they've doubled down and really afraid and they should be ..... I can hardly wait for Trump to be re-elected and our real offensive and revival to begin .....

S

Scribe

Are you ready to wake up to the fact of reality that the world is being deceived?
The devil is always busy deceiving the nations, that is nothing new.

However I do not believe any of the conspiracy theories about Bill Gates. His donating money for vaccine development to Moderna (for one example) does not mean that he will profit from the success of the vaccine. I don't know if he owns any stock in Moderna, my guess is that he does not since I have already read how he will not be profiting from their success simply by donating to the cause. As far as I can tell Bill Gates believes in the science of vaccines and in using his money to help save lives.

What I believe is that many people who are accusing Bill Gates and anyone else of things that are not true, will be judged with the same measure they judged with. I know this for a fact because the Word of God will not return void...
Matt 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
Now instead of using this in the wrong context as it is so often used by those who want to hold on to their sins, we will use it as it was intended by Jesus in the original context...
John 7:7
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. It is not godly to assume that if a man donates to a cause they will gain financially from it simply because you are a skeptic and do not believe that the donater real cares about human lives being saved. Your skepticism does not equal "the way things really are" your skepticism could simply be you judging by outward appearance and you could be dead wrong. If Bill Gates simply wants to use his money to make a difference in easing human suffering in the world and you believe that he has other sinister motives, then when you stand before the Judgment seat of Christ and are still believing these things, and they turn out to be just you judging a man without cause what is going to happen? Do you care?

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
The city where i live, Melbourne, has been the first one in the western world to be taken over by the communists...
Satans minions are everywhere, your city could be next...

bojack

Dec 16, 2019

However I do not believe any of the conspiracy theories about Bill Gates. His donating money for vaccine development to Moderna (for one example) does not mean that he will profit from the success of the vaccine. I don't know if he owns any stock in Moderna, my guess is that he does not since I have already read how he will not be profiting from their success simply by donating to the cause. As far as I can tell Bill Gates believes in the science of vaccines and in using his money to help save lives.

What I believe is that many people who are accusing Bill Gates and anyone else of things that are not true, will be judged with the same measure they judged with. I know this for a fact because the Word of God will not return void...
Matt 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
Now instead of using this in the wrong context as it is so often used by those who want to hold on to their sins, we will use it as it was intended by Jesus in the original context...
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. It is not godly to assume that if a man donates to a cause they will gain financially from it simply because you are a skeptic and do not believe that the donater real cares about human lives being saved. Your skepticism does not equal "the way things really are" your skepticism could simply be you judging by outward appearance and you could be dead wrong. If Bill Gates simply wants to use his money to make a difference in easing human suffering in the world and you believe that he has other sinister motives, then when you stand before the Judgment seat of Christ and are still believing these things, and they turn out to be just you judging a man without cause what is going to happen? Do you care?
Bill has shown his filthy cards long ago ... He acts to me like he's been under contract for a long time .. It runs in his family

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

He profits by advancing his stated goal of depopulation through the use of vaccines. Lest we forget....

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
i'm already part of the testing pool for clinical trials.

guess i'll let y'all know if i notice CIA drones following me everywhere i go. gotta tell ya tho, they're going to be pretty bored watching my every move, and i really can't fathom what the point would be.

S

Scribe

He profits by advancing his stated goal of depopulation through the use of vaccines. Lest we forget....

That's a misspoke and someone using it to dishonestly suggest that he meant that vaccines will kill people. I will have to read the transcript of that talk to find out what he meant to say. I assume you have read the actual transcript and know what he meant but are not telling us because you want to make people think his misspoke was a freudean slip.
Was he meaning to say "birth control" "contraceptives"? Do I have to be the one to fact check this? I will start as soon as I post this and see how long it takes to find out.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
He acts to me like he's been under contract for a long time
interesting!
when you're one of the richest men in the world the 'under contract' thing usually goes the other way around.