Survey Poll: Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine if it is considered safe and effective?

• Yes

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • Never

Votes: 98 60.9%
  • I will wait a year or more to see what happens with people who take it.

Votes: 28 17.4%

• Total voters
S

Scribe

Woah slow down there.. Bill Gates never sold Apple computers..........
It was Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak that priced the first apple computer. But HE KNOWS FOR A FACT that Bill Gates is a satanist. :) ...hmmm why am I not convinced?

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Wow. If that were true, Why were you all not there for President Obama? This is all anyone here's about " God appointed Trump" Never a word about this when Mr Obama was in office
and He actually worked for the American people.
You are young and mean well, George HW Bush was one of the puppet masters for the New World Order .. His father was Senator Prescott Bush who was caught financing and friend to Nazi Hitler WWII .. Educate yourself ..
Here is Jack Ruby, Nixon and Prescott years before JFK was assassinated

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
Your mockery and willful ignorance is duly noted, as it is become apparent that your purpose is only to subvert others from the truth. You may or may not have forgotten what I wrote in my first posts to you. Since you are such a wise crack, go ahead and see how you can use your wit and charm to set up a Livestream International Debate with the Mainstream News Media, and get your buddy, Devil worshipper Bill Gates to participate, and if you dare, gather some of the very best Masons you know, and you all can mock my helmet of salvation for a tinfoil hat, while I expose the whole lot of you before the entire world. What do you say?

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Ronald Reagan hated George Bush and nic-named him ''the wimp'' but was convinced to take him on as his VP running mate .. An assassination attempt was made on Reagan 39 days into office by a family friend of Bush , he's been out of confinement for a while and spent weekends at home way before that .. Bush run a lot of the country from the white house while Reagan was out doing diplomacy .. And who initiated the ''Patriot Act'' you think they come up with that big ''whopper'' in a couple weeks after 911? lol ..
Watch Bush smile

ev4989

Apr 17, 2020
Your mockery and willful ignorance is duly noted, as it is become apparent that your purpose is only to subvert others from the truth. You may or may not have forgotten what I wrote in my first posts to you. Since you are such a wise crack, go ahead and see how you can use your wit and charm to set up a Livestream International Debate with the Mainstream News Media, and get your buddy, Devil worshipper Bill Gates to participate, and if you dare, gather some of the very best Masons you know, and you all can mock my helmet of salvation for a tinfoil hat, while I expose the whole lot of you before the entire world. What do you say?
LOL!!! You are hilarious!

Jul 20, 2019
The city where i live, Melbourne, has been the first one in the western world to be taken over by the communists...
Satans minions are everywhere, your city could be next...
I am up at Albury Wodonga, thanks to satan and his followers, the city here is in financial and social ruin due to the border closure. This has nothing to do with a so called virus. Its communism.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
It was Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak that priced the first apple computer. But HE KNOWS FOR A FACT that Bill Gates is a satanist. :) ...hmmm why am I not convinced?
After having watched a great deal of various documentaries, it is not difficult to mess up on who priced the first Apple. But as to the reality that the first computer was sold for $666 is not a flub. The fact that Bill Gates and his wife are Satanists is also not a flub. You score a point for your insulting sarcasm and willful ignorance of the much bigger picture of reality. There you have it, you pit yourself to be divisive, but you're not the first, and most certainly will not be the last.

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Steve-Jobs-price-the-Apple-I-his-first-computer-at-666?share=1

S

Scribe

After having watched a great deal of various documentaries, it is not difficult to mess up on who priced the first Apple. But as to the reality that the first computer was sold for $666 is not a flub. The fact that Bill Gates and his wife are Satanists is also not a flub. You score a point for your insulting sarcasm and willful ignorance of the much bigger picture of reality. There you have it, you pit yourself to be divisive, but you're not the first, and most certainly will not be the last.

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Steve-Jobs-price-the-Apple-I-his-first-computer-at-666?share=1
You should just stop.

S

Scribe

Why? Am I getting under your skin for speaking truth, and even admitting to a mistake on who priced the Apple? The Devil really is in the details.
You are acting like a child. If you want to present something informative about your reasons for not wanting to take any of the upcoming COVID vaccines then present it. If you want to connect Bill Gates to the Moderna mRNA vaccine as a satanist then present your case. If you can keep on point and have data that has convinced you that you are not guilty of making false accusations that you will have to answer to God over then present your data.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
You are acting like a child. If you want to present something informative about your reasons for not wanting to take any of the upcoming COVID vaccines then present it. If you want to connect Bill Gates to the Moderna mRNA vaccine as a satanist then present your case. If you can keep on point and have data that has convinced you that you are not guilty of making false accusations that you will have to answer to God over then present your data.
First of all, I am convinced that you cannot handle a mature adult dialog. There is nothing remotely 'childish' about what I wrote. As per data, you were offered an opportunity to have information presented and shared with you; On more than one ocassion, but each time you refused. As I mentioned before, you can do your own homework and begin listening to Christians instead of the world.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There is a major discrepancy in your statement regarding Bill Gates and Apple. Bill Gates is with Microsoft which is a direct competitor of Apple. Steve Jobs, now deceased, made the decisions regarding Apple, including the logo. Your version of the truth lacks facts so therefore you are distorting the truth rather than stating it.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
I am up at Albury Wodonga, thanks to satan and his followers, the city here is in financial and social ruin due to the border closure. This has nothing to do with a so called virus. Its communism.
Hows it going... I can only imagine the state of affairs over there at the border. Ive been against these lock downs from the start and now there are a lot of people who are angry with Dictator Dan...

I was born, raised and live in the poor side of town. It makes me so angry when i hear "we're in this together" or "stay home save lives" or even worse "your a selfish murderer"... I don't accept such demands anymore, they're made by people who are sitting on a pot of gold, hypocrites, telling all the poor people to starve... Come down around here i tell them, speak to some locals, some store owners, see how their going, their friends, their community...

I don't know any people who have had covid but everyone i know has been badly hurt by these lockdowns. My cousin killed himself and even though i tell myself that the lockdowns had nothing to do with it, i don't really know...

The opposition leaders wants parliament to resume cos he wants to oppose many of the new laws that Dan is making but seeing we are in a "state of emergency" the premier can pass laws at will, exactly like a dictator. And we have no idea what he is putting through either... We know he signed this deal with China against the advise of the federal government and he never gives us details of anything. He claimed there was a 30yo and a 20yo that died from covid but when asked if they had any previous conditions he told us that he can't reveal that info... Daniel Andrews is a snake, he is one of Satans minions...

You know how totalitarian the restrictions are here... Well it didn't hit me until last week when i helped a mate finish a job in the city for two days... On the way there on the Tulla fwy i said "its not bad there are a few cars on the road", he just turned and said its 8.30am. Oh thats right we should be bumper to bumper... I wasn't ready to see, hear, smell, and feel what i did those two days...
I don't particularly like city life and have always thought of moving to the bush one day, i don't like the weather here, i don't like the cops and justice system that are dirty, i don't like the government or the amount of radical left hippies. There is alot of things not to like about Melbourne...

They say u don't know what you've got until its gone, the city that i was born and raised in wasn't there. It wasn't breathing, there was no heart beat, its familiar spirit and soul were gone. I felt like i was looking at a corpse of a loved one at a funeral and i still feel like that... I actually loved that city despite all its bad things, i could navigate it blindfolded using my other senses. A piece of me was in that city, in all those places that i helped build, maintain and design. Pieces of me were scattered all over that city and now its gone... People say its coming back but i don't think it is... I don't think that town i was born in is ever coming back... Its under a communist regime now...

So to me i feel as though an old friend has died and she did... Melbourne doesn't exist anymore

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Hows it going... I can only imagine the state of affairs over there at the border. Ive been against these lock downs from the start and now there are a lot of people who are angry with Dictator Dan...

I was born, raised and live in the poor side of town. It makes me so angry when i hear "we're in this together" or "stay home save lives" or even worse "your a selfish murderer"... I don't accept such demands anymore, they're made by people who are sitting on a pot of gold, hypocrites, telling all the poor people to starve... Come down around here i tell them, speak to some locals, some store owners, see how their going, their friends, their community...

I don't know any people who have had covid but everyone i know has been badly hurt by these lockdowns. My cousin killed himself and even though i tell myself that the lockdowns had nothing to do with it, i don't really know...

The opposition leaders wants parliament to resume cos he wants to oppose many of the new laws that Dan is making but seeing we are in a "state of emergency" the premier can pass laws at will, exactly like a dictator. And we have no idea what he is putting through either... We know he signed this deal with China against the advise of the federal government and he never gives us details of anything. He claimed there was a 30yo and a 20yo that died from covid but when asked if they had any previous conditions he told us that he can't reveal that info... Daniel Andrews is a snake, he is one of Satans minions...

You know how totalitarian the restrictions are here... Well it didn't hit me until last week when i helped a mate finish a job in the city for two days... On the way there on the Tulla fwy i said "its not bad there are a few cars on the road", he just turned and said its 8.30am. Oh thats right we should be bumper to bumper... I wasn't ready to see, hear, smell, and feel what i did those two days...
I don't particularly like city life and have always thought of moving to the bush one day, i don't like the weather here, i don't like the cops and justice system that are dirty, i don't like the government or the amount of radical left hippies. There is alot of things not to like about Melbourne...

They say u don't know what you've got until its gone, the city that i was born and raised in wasn't there. It wasn't breathing, there was no heart beat, its familiar spirit and soul were gone. I felt like i was looking at a corpse of a loved one at a funeral and i still feel like that... I actually loved that city despite all its bad things, i could navigate it blindfolded using my other senses. A piece of me was in that city, in all those places that i helped build, maintain and design. Pieces of me were scattered all over that city and now its gone... People say its coming back but i don't think it is... I don't think that town i was born in is ever coming back... Its under a communist regime now...

So to me i feel as though an old friend has died and she did... Melbourne doesn't exist anymore
You should come to Pakky mate, nothing's changed here, people everywhere.
Oh that's right, can't travel more than 5km's at the moment.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
There is a major discrepancy in your statement regarding Bill Gates and Apple. Bill Gates is with Microsoft which is a direct competitor of Apple. Steve Jobs, now deceased, made the decisions regarding Apple, including the logo. Your version of the truth lacks facts so therefore you are distorting the truth rather than stating it.
Please read the subsequent posts where I acknowledged correction to the fact that Bill Gates did not price the Apple. Thank you.

P.S. There is a distinct difference between "distorting" to a simple mistake.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
If you traveled 6km would that significantly increase the risk of acquiring or transmitting the virus? Travel restricted to 5km, must maintain 6ft social distance, no groups larger than 10. Who comes up with these whacky numbers anyway? It's a bunch of junk science. There is a group of doctors that say it's safer at home but yet another group saying that it does more harm than good, especially in the tremendous subsequent social costs. Safer at home until you get evicted or your home gets foreclosed. In the city streets the homeless laying down in the street must maintain a distance of 6 ft. If you cannot afford a mask one will be provided at no cost. Probably masks with smiley's on them to mask the pain.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
If you traveled 6km would that significantly increase the risk of acquiring or transmitting the virus? Travel restricted to 5km, must maintain 6ft social distance, no groups larger than 10. Who comes up with these whacky numbers anyway? It's a bunch of junk science. There is a group of doctors that say it's safer at home but yet another group saying that it does more harm than good, especially in the tremendous subsequent social costs. Safer at home until you get evicted or your home gets foreclosed. In the city streets the homeless laying down in the street must maintain a distance of 6 ft. If you cannot afford a mask one will be provided at no cost. Probably masks with smiley's on them to mask the pain.
I think the 5km restriction at the moment is to avoid the infections spreading from one side of the city to the other which apparently has happened here.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
- Curfews 8pm to 5am
- Can't visit anyone besides your partner
- Can only leave home for 1 hour a day
- Can't go fishing or swimming or golfing alone
- Must wear a muzzle
- $1,600 fines if you break the rules
- There is more but thats the mains ones

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Pakky... Is that Pakenham? I would keep going into Gippy mate if i was going out there... LoL