Sweet potential in this crises...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Looks like the mega churches may fade now as people return to relationship with G-d through Jesus, I have really been enjoying this from John Wimber-

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Looks like the mega churches may fade now as people return to relationship with G-d through Jesus, I have really been enjoying this from John Wimber-
Hey I am listening, not sure ill get through it all but so far it blesses.

I am curious, with all that has been going on have you been able to do your work in the hospital and the other volunteer work you do?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Imparted Holy Spirit to a lady and shared with several others as led by Holy Spirit. Noticed and confirmed our prayers and the move of Spirit are stronger now, miracles are easier, leading is stronger. I hoped to have copied it at just a few before the end , that seems to tie in with where His world is and on His time.
blessings

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Oh, no I cannot be at the hospital but we know He knew at the creation this would occur, what with Him knowing the end from the beginning and all. So I seem to be sent in different ways, internet was for such a time as this, how else could we come together until we are fully entangled on the quantum level. blessings

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
You were rude. I didn't insult you. Perhaps grow up a little bit and stop with the tit for tat. Never had an issue with you on here and suddenly full throw down. Seriously, what's the deal?!

Your opinion is rude when you disregard what the Op is saying,even after she explained herself. And she is being extremely gracious to you and taking blame on herself that she shouldn't. And I'll speak whenever I feel someone needs it. Feel free to block me.

Your second response, quote "My honesty is often seen as mean, but I view it as mean if I'm not so honest...No need to feel defensive. "

I didn't see an apology there at all. Your response bothered her, and that is why I stepped in and I will always step in when I see it's needed. You call it honesty? Maybe it's you who needs to look in the mirror.
I see you conveniently ignored my second response to her so you could justify continuing a confrontation.

Where did I say anything about an apology? Now fabricating things to continue your assault.
I'm done. Bye.

K

kaylagrl

I see you conveniently ignored my second response to her so you could justify continuing a confrontation.

Where did I say anything about an apology? Now fabricating things to continue your assault.
I'm done. Bye.

I didn't ignore your second response. I quoted it. Goodbye.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
the enemy has gone nano well I'm praying on a nano scale.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
I saw a commercial today for a restaurant chain I think it was. They opened with, this is our new way of life....
That has a ring of permanence to me.
Hollywood isn't able to put new release features in theaters now so they're releasing those through TV providers like Comcast , Dish, etc...
I think it is a mistake for any church to close. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Virginia's Liberty University remained open to students and against the governor's orders. Boy did they get flack for that.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
my church is always open but the password to get in is Jesus.