Talents

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

1joseph

Dec 14, 2014
I fell headfirst into the pavement before, thankfully I don't think it messed up my neck. I didn't go the doctor about that, I had a test to go take. my accidents tend to involve my head or feet.
Wear a helmet and steel-toed shoes every day!

Feb 7, 2015
I have too many to number..... Being humble probably tops the list.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Oh, that's another thing I'm bad at. I can't draw worth anything.

It matters not. My dog thinks I'm the greatest person in the world. ^.^

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
i'm also loyal. and punctual!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i hate hate hate being late to anything! lol

C

cmarieh

i'm also loyal. and punctual!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i hate hate hate being late to anything! lol
I too, am always on time for everything. I am honest and have integrity. I also love children.

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
Wear a helmet and steel-toed shoes every day!
Steel toed shoes wouldn't help....

I too, am always on time for everything. I am honest and have integrity. I also love children.
I dont hear much about integrity anymore. It seems like an old-fashioned term now. It is nice to see someone say that now.

violakat

Apr 23, 2014
my talent is my voice. i sing :) i play the violin. and i pretend to play the guitar lol

something i'm not good at is drawing. seriously. my drawing is the saddest thing ever lol also i'm not good at speaking the truth with love. too often i tell the truth or correct others just because i can. sigh.
You sound like a younger version of me. But honestly, I might actually be gaining some wisdom in this truth telling thing as I have stopped myself a couple of times this year before sending messages to parents or higher ups.

Dec 1, 2014
This is like 'blah blah blah". It ends NOWHERE. Sorry to burst your bubble. However...why not put a 'twist' on it. Ask "Have you discovered your spiritual gift(s)? HOW are you using this for GOD's glory? THe answers will surprise you and it shows real CHRISTIAN growth and maturity. Even Hitler had artistical talents. Big deal. Using your talents for CHRIST is what it is all about...'nuff said.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
He strikes again! No thread is safe from the juking! Bwahahaha!

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Now that the thread has been juked, maybe we can continue the discussion without being juked again? :rolleyes:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Probably. This guy usually pops in, puts everyone down and moves on to another thread.

It could be seen as an exhibition of talent though. If you're not having a Bible study, whatever you're doing is a waste of time and he can prove it.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I'm good with animals. I know how to say "I'm a friend" in a way dogs and cats understand.
Hey, me too brother! My wife calls me the dog whisperer. I even carry dog and cat treats with me while I deliver mail. :)

J

jennymae

Oh, that's another thing I'm bad at. I can't draw worth anything.

It matters not. My dog thinks I'm the greatest person in the world. ^.^
That reminds me of that Bellamy Brothers song, Lord Help Me Be The Person My Dog Thinks I Am...should have posted it from youtube...but good computers skills are not on my talent list...:p

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
Hey, me too brother! My wife calls me the dog whisperer. I even carry dog and cat treats with me while I deliver mail. :)
So when you get chased by a dog, you throw dog treats to distract them?

Dec 31, 2014
Nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills, etc..
41101320.jpg

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
He strikes again! No thread is safe from the juking! Bwahahaha!
name that tune.jpg

pwrn: I can juke that thread in 35 posts!

Lynx: I can juke that thread in 32!

pwrn: I can juke that thread in 31!

Lynx: pwrn, Juke that thread!!!