all we need to is establish the ten commandments including the sabbath day, which is a satarday OFF COURSE THESE COMMANDMENTS can only be beeten with the grace and power of are almighty farther amen
Can I present something to you, and ask for your response? You will have to send me a PM in CC because it's going to take you a little time.
Read Exodus chapters 20 thru 23, and see that Moses wrote those laws after God spoke them to him.
They are a lot more than the "Ten Commandments." As you know, the first part of Exodus 20 contain the "Ten Commandments" as they have come to be known by most Christians.
Then read Exodus 24:12, and see that the tablets of stone were about to be given several days later as per the instructions of God.
Now to bring this all together I will quote three scriptures.
Exodus 34:28 (KJV)
[SUP]
28 [/SUP]And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the
"ten commandments."
Deuteronomy 4:13 (KJV)
[SUP]
13 [/SUP]And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform,
even "Ten commandments;" and he wrote them upon two tables of stone.
Deuteronomy 10:4 (KJV)
[SUP]
4 [/SUP]And he wrote on the tables, according to the first writing, the
"Ten commandments," which the LORD spake unto you in the mount out of the midst of the fire in the day of the assembly: and the LORD gave them unto me.
When I realized that the "Ten Commandments" were not the "Ten Commandments" that I always thought were written on stone, I did some research to see where this conflict of scripture came in, so I went to the Hebrew language to try to find out.
Each one of these previous mentioned scriptures were different in the Hebrew language, and I found that instead of the term "Ten Commandments" it said "Ten Words." So I wondered what those "Ten Words" really meant. To make a long story short, I found they were a term used to define a complete project that would be defined on "stone tablets."
Here is what the "Ten
*Words" mean.
First, the word "
*words" are the words of God, and that's a given.
Now for "Ten." It means to give the fruit of the spirit by the divine completeness from the Father. That's why there is no law against the fruit of the Spirit because it is the law. So the tablets of stone properly define, in detail, by God's laws and ordinances, the over all concept of the "fruit of the Spirit."
There's your "stone tablets."
Galatians 5:22-23 (KJV)
[SUP]
22 [/SUP]But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
[SUP]
23 [/SUP]Meekness, temperance:
against such there is no law.