Talking to Men - Women of opposite sex

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Heart_Melody

that's the spirit ;) PLEASE keep the ideas coming

Ways to talk to or attract men:

1. Ask for his help: Pull over to the side of the road. Slash your car tire. Make sure you are wearing a dress. Wait for help to arrive.
2. Talk about your hobbies and passions: Football, Shooting guns, Cooking steak to perfection, Video Games
3. Lightly touch him: Pretend to be reaching for your pencil, without looking, to take notes on what he is saying as your hand lightly meets his.
Right right and men that fall for it - you deserve that :D
And for a funny story - my cousin broke down on the side of the road and a guy pulled over and ran over and she ran away scared he was gonna rape her and she fell over and down a hill and had to get the guy to help her out of some barb wires... :D She had a nack for wonderful stories...

Also you forgot one of your hobbies! Being half naked while doing pillow fights with your other scarcely dressed model friends. And also cheering at beer pong. OH and cleaning in High heels.

H

Heart_Melody

so basically just lie and then trap them into marriage and take their granny hostage? That way they can't divorce you.
I am taking notes! xD

M

MegMarch

that's the spirit ;) PLEASE keep the ideas coming

Right right and men that fall for it - you deserve that :D
And for a funny story - my cousin broke down on the side of the road and a guy pulled over and ran over and she ran away scared he was gonna rape her and she fell over and down a hill and had to get the guy to help her out of some barb wires... :D She had a nack for wonderful stories...

Also you forgot one of your hobbies! Being half naked while doing pillow fights with your other scarcely dressed model friends. And also cheering at beer pong. OH and cleaning in High heels.
You got it, girl. ;)

4. Take selfies of yourself in joggers.
5. Don't hold back from laughing when he makes the most hilarious jokes.
6. Remind him how handsome and fearless he is on the daily.

H

Heart_Melody

You got it, girl. ;)

4. Take selfies of yourself in joggers.
5. Don't hold back from laughing when he makes the most hilarious jokes.
6. Remind him how handsome and fearless he is on the daily.
Are you a Relationship Counselor? You should be!

M

MegMarch

so basically just lie and then trap them into marriage and take their granny hostage? That way they can't divorce you.
I am taking notes! xD
What can I say? Grannies can't resist me. :ROFL:

Nov 26, 2012
I am taking notes! xD
Holding granny hostage seems a little impractical. If you learn how to make a good soft chocolate chip cookie he will never leave. The cleaning in high heels will lead to too many guilt enforced foot massages. The half naked pillow fights are only exciting when...ok...they’re always exciting!

S

Susanna

So many great come backs in the thread here that I’ve suddenly found myself suffering from writers block😂.

That keeping granny hostage stuff was a bit on the scary side, though. I could vividly imagine myself locked up on the grounds of being a granny😁.

M

MegMarch

So many great come backs in the thread here that I’ve suddenly found myself suffering from writers block😂.

That keeping granny hostage stuff was a bit on the scary side, though. I could vividly imagine myself locked up on the grounds of being a granny😁.
You wouldn't mind if it was me, though. :ROFL:;)

Nov 26, 2012

granny eh? Is it presumptuous to think that you know how to bake a marriage fortifying chocolate chip cookie?

S

Susanna

granny eh? Is it presumptuous to think that you know how to bake a marriage fortifying chocolate chip cookie?
You must be Canadian, eh?😁

Nov 26, 2012
Correct! Quarantining in the great white north, eh. I’m actually south of Detroit, Michigan, so not too north.

Feb 28, 2016
Please, brothers and sisters;
don't 'out-=sell' yourselves:
be TRUE to your Maker,
'The Giver and Taker of all we possess'.

H

Heart_Melody

AW! Sorry didn't mean to scare you! Sooooo on another note - do you have a son that loves Jesus and is SINGLE??? LOL

H

Heart_Melody

Holding granny hostage seems a little impractical. If you learn how to make a good soft chocolate chip cookie he will never leave. The cleaning in high heels will lead to too many guilt enforced foot massages. The half naked pillow fights are only exciting when...ok...they’re always exciting!
Well if he wants to stay cuz my granny-cookies then I can let granny go free after all - I was keeping her to force her grandson to stay put once I turn into an ogre.

M

MegMarch

Haha :D
Why thankies - you are very foxy/smart and sweet yourself - it's been fun... made my day quite frankly haha
Me too! Wish you the best, and I look forward to haunting the forums with you more. 😂❤️