Talks with my 4 year old

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AngelS28

Feb 11, 2022
I was having a talk with my 4 year old son tonight about his day at school. He paused between sentences & randomly said “I miss my father.” I said “Where is your father?” To which he replied, “He’s in the clouds & I try to follow him but I couldn’t.” His earthly father was in the kitchen at the time so I know just who he’s referring to. I assured my son we would all be back with our Heavenly Father some day soon ❤️

Rhomphaeam

Dec 14, 2021
England
www.nblc.church
I was having a talk with my 4 year old son tonight about his day at school. He paused between sentences & randomly said “I miss my father.” I said “Where is your father?” To which he replied, “He’s in the clouds & I try to follow him but I couldn’t.” His earthly father was in the kitchen at the time so I know just who he’s referring to. I assured my son we would all be back with our Heavenly Father some day soon ❤️
Amen. It is remarkable how little children who have the life giving Spirit of God through the vessel of their parents - are more fitted for the kingdom of heaven than many others. Children are remarkable and they can easily see what others are not able to see - even when they are preparing to eat the food which feeds their bodies. Amen

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am sure that your assurance to your son was quite comforting. Your son certainly had a spiritual glimpse.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Beautiful...
As the bible says " Child like faith "
...xox...

Dec 2, 2018
This is great that there are still people in the world who are teaching their children right with godly values

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
We just got our bobbers in the water when the clouds turned fierce. Dad and daughter fishing trips were something we both delighted in.

With a long sigh I turned to her and said, “I’m sorry dear. We must get away from the water before the lightening comes.”

Tears welled up in her eyes. She knew it was true but she didn’t know why God would cut our fishing trip short. “Dad,“ tears now running down her cheeks, “why would God make it rain now? He knows how we like to fish so much.”

We were in the car by then, large globs of rain began to pepper the windshield.

”Ask Him, my dear,” I encouraged her.

She sat quietly for a while while I turned onto the road home. With a long sigh, followed by a wipe of her tears, she turned to me and matter of factly stated, “He said it was time to water the crops right now.”

“That sounds like our Father, Sarah,” I smiled at her, “Let’s go home and build some Legos.

She was 6 at the time. True story.

Just yesterday she, now 23, called her dad to discuss a lucrative business contract. We discussed the particulars and where the lawyers needed more clarity. I assured her that what she was discerning was accurate and spirit-led. At the end she said, “Thanks, pops. I just needed to talk with my dad. I’m settled about it now.”

God is good.

AngelS28

Feb 11, 2022
We just got our bobbers in the water when the clouds turned fierce. Dad and daughter fishing trips were something we both delighted in.

With a long sigh I turned to her and said, “I’m sorry dear. We must get away from the water before the lightening comes.”

Tears welled up in her eyes. She knew it was true but she didn’t know why God would cut our fishing trip short. “Dad,“ tears now running down her cheeks, “why would God make it rain now? He knows how we like to fish so much.”

We were in the car by then, large globs of rain began to pepper the windshield.

”Ask Him, my dear,” I encouraged her.

She sat quietly for a while while I turned onto the road home. With a long sigh, followed by a wipe of her tears, she turned to me and matter of factly stated, “He said it was time to water the crops right now.”

“That sounds like our Father, Sarah,” I smiled at her, “Let’s go home and build some Legos.

She was 6 at the time. True story.

Just yesterday she, now 23, called her dad to discuss a lucrative business contract. We discussed the particulars and where the lawyers needed more clarity. I assured her that what she was discerning was accurate and spirit-led. At the end she said, “Thanks, pops. I just needed to talk with my dad. I’m settled about it now.”

God is good.
This was beautiful to read❤️