Tell me how to apply for the ladies only board I read about on Misc. board?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
:giggle::coffee: Seriously. Is there an application link or something? I read it only appears to those who are registered as female, which I am.
Thank you.

G

Godsgirl83

The ladies forum doesn't show up right away for most newer female members. It is periodically updated in batches, at which time any female members who are not currently seeing it should then be able to. I'm not sure how often RoboOP updates it though........

G

Godsgirl83

looks like you've been here since mid Aug, so it should show up to you soon.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
:giggle::coffee: Seriously. Is there an application link or something? I read it only appears to those who are registered as female, which I am.
Thank you.
I went ahead and activated it for you

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
The ladies forum doesn't show up right away for most newer female members. It is periodically updated in batches, at which time any female members who are not currently seeing it should then be able to. I'm not sure how often RoboOP updates it though........

Yes it does.. Robo fixed it a few months ago, after I emailed him and told him some female members complained about not being able to access it right away. He fixed it so they can access it as soon as they join. :)

Whispered, I'd email Robo and inform him that you couldn't see it. Maybe he needs to tweak it a little more.. lol

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Makes sense to not have it appear right away... Can't fully vet on the internet but some barriers to entry seems like good policy.

G

Godsgirl83

Makes sense to not have it appear right away... Can't fully vet on the internet but some barriers to entry seems like good policy.
Actually, kinda makes you wonder........
I mean there have been A LOT of new "ladies" show up for a few days then stop..........

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Actually, kinda makes you wonder........
I mean there have been A LOT of new "ladies" show up for a few days then stop..........

That's actually pretty common for forums. You wouldn't believe the number of users that register, make one or two posts their first day, and then never log in again.

G

Godsgirl83

That's actually pretty common for forums. You wouldn't believe the number of users that register, make one or two posts their first day, and then never log in again.
I've noticed..........

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Well people arent going to stick around if they got nothing to say so or not feel welcome or any other reason so, thats just normal everywhere. Nobody is expected to spend their entire time on just one site and post every single day, unless they really have absolutely nothing else to do.

Some people LOVE meetings but others HATE them and avoid them like the plague. Why because they take up so much of your time. So its the same kinda deal with forums. But benefit of forums its written down so you dont have to sit there and get earbashed then if you were if you were speaking out loud.