Tell me if I have this right about your idea of what happens in heaven

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 20, 2022
These angels had sexual desires. Jesus said we would be as the angels.
John, how much of the "[Oral Tradition to the Book of Enoch + Genesis Chapters 3, 6, 12 + Deuteronomy 32 + Psalms 82 + Others]" from the literal Hebrew Viewpoint, to these specific Verses about the Rebellion of the Angels, do you actually know about and more importantly, understand?

The Bible is clear the [ACT] Committed by these Fallen Angels + human women = Nephilim was the same as invitro. just fertilized egg planting into the Womb. No SEX involved.

The Angels most likely do not have male genitalia.

You do realize the Design was to attack God's Creation and thwart the Lineage to the Messiah.
this was no orgy going on.
in fact, the true Oral Tradition, and many Jews "Believe" that the Design for the Nephilim to not only disrupt God's Plan in Biologics, but also Spiritually. the Belief that when the Nephilim died, their souls became Demonic Spirits.
^
in theory, the Demon, who told Jesus they were a LEGION [6,000 or more], these 6,000 or more to this Belief, are souls, now Demons, of the dead Nephilim.

THE ANGELS NEVER HAD SEX!!

They did what the Holy Spirit did when planting the Seed into Mary's Womb and she bore the baby, Jesus.

but the Fallen Angels, were having human women bore Demons.

you are arguing Angels have Sex but never were really wanting to know what that means so you can say it means sex.
you lie to your own self by refusing to know the truth and then try to convince of us of the lie you're trying to create.
you have some serious issues going on.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
God exterminated an entire generation of mankind like a roach infestation for what John has continuously argued for the case that it 'is the plan' in heaven.

At some point, I'm not sure a return to sanity is possible.

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
If you're going to use the idea of brothers and sisters in Christ, than Christians should never get married. That's incest. Marriage will not apply in heaven. You will not have a spouse in heaven. Marriage was to set restrictions for sex on EARTH. There will be male and females in heaven. What good are genitals in heaven if there is no sex?
who said we will have genitals in heaven. I dont think we will for there is no use for them anymore to procreate.

Jun 20, 2022
I've noticed that John B., with a few very rare exceptions, never ventures beyond his own threads. If it's not about him he isn't interested. A little difficult to attract or keep a good female with that attitude. He seem to be able to attract all the bad ones though.
it's been mentioned a few times now, but the constant behavior that continues to resemble narcissism, is becoming more and more obvious.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
I've noticed that John B., with a few very rare exceptions, never ventures beyond his own threads. If it's not about him he isn't interested. A little difficult to attract or keep a good female with that attitude. He seem to be able to attract all the bad ones though.
And he will attempt to gaslight us in reply to your post saying, "it's not about me... yada yada yada"

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
Lets try this AGAIN, there is no marriage in heaven. Jesus said there is no marriage, he did not say there is no sex. You and others are the ones putting in that restriction.
sex outside of marriage is sin. You're a disgrace.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Jesus answered, “You don't understand because you don't know what the Scriptures say. And you don't know about the power of God Matt 22:29
I say, "You're judgment will be that you are resurrected with Tyrannosaurus arms that are too short to reach past your diaphram (Mem4:11)"

Jun 20, 2022
what worries me, both narcissist and psychopaths, have the "same traits" with one willing to go beyond what the other won't.
does the Thread Op, actually believe what he is posting, or just trying to manipulate us?

that's what literally separates the narcissist from the psychopath.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
what worries me, both narcissist and psychopaths, have the "same traits" with one willing to go beyond what the other won't.
does the Thread Op, actually believe what he is posting, or just trying to manipulate us?

that's what literally separates the narcissist from the psychopath.
I'm pretty sure he's at least hunter biden's creepy uncle.

Jun 20, 2022
this thread is crashed and burned:

just got word, 2nd case, new Covid strain, attacks specifically the heart.
oddly enough, both men, decent health, one sitting on the bed other on the toilet, fell over dead. no warning or chest pain.

it's way past illogic now, Covid, has now attacked in 7 specific and different kinds of ways.

Biological Weapon, at its finest.

but that strain is here in the USA and 2 men died of it sitting down.

L

Locoponydirtman

this thread is crashed and burned:

just got word, 2nd case, new Covid strain, attacks specifically the heart.
oddly enough, both men, decent health, one sitting on the bed other on the toilet, fell over dead. no warning or chest pain.

it's way past illogic now, Covid, has now attacked in 7 specific and different kinds of ways.

Biological Weapon, at its finest.

but that strain is here in the USA and 2 men died of it sitting down.
I would be willing to bet that those two were vaccinated.

L

Locoponydirtman

If John wanted to be married he could have been.
I was at a wedding this past weekend. It was a lovely outdoor ceremony for 2 young adults.

JohnB

Jul 31, 2022
Calif
who said we will have genitals in heaven. I dont think we will for there is no use for them anymore to procreate.
There will be male a females......so the females will not have breast?

JohnB

Jul 31, 2022
Calif
John, how much of the "[Oral Tradition to the Book of Enoch + Genesis Chapters 3, 6, 12 + Deuteronomy 32 + Psalms 82 + Others]" from the literal Hebrew Viewpoint, to these specific Verses about the Rebellion of the Angels, do you actually know about and more importantly, understand?

The Bible is clear the [ACT] Committed by these Fallen Angels + human women = Nephilim was the same as invitro. just fertilized egg planting into the Womb. No SEX involved.

The Angels most likely do not have male genitalia.

You do realize the Design was to attack God's Creation and thwart the Lineage to the Messiah.
this was no orgy going on.
in fact, the true Oral Tradition, and many Jews "Believe" that the Design for the Nephilim to not only disrupt God's Plan in Biologics, but also Spiritually. the Belief that when the Nephilim died, their souls became Demonic Spirits.
^
in theory, the Demon, who told Jesus they were a LEGION [6,000 or more], these 6,000 or more to this Belief, are souls, now Demons, of the dead Nephilim.

THE ANGELS NEVER HAD SEX!!

They did what the Holy Spirit did when planting the Seed into Mary's Womb and she bore the baby, Jesus.

but the Fallen Angels, were having human women bore Demons.

you are arguing Angels have Sex but never were really wanting to know what that means so you can say it means sex.
you lie to your own self by refusing to know the truth and then try to convince of us of the lie you're trying to create.
you have some serious issues going on.
:The Bible is clear the [ACT] Committed by these Fallen Angels + human women = Nephilim was the same as invitro. just fertilized egg planting into the Womb. No SEX involved. " HUH? Genesis 6 is very clear. The sons of GOD saw that the daughters of MEN were beautiful. And you think they impregnated them from a distance? LOL

JohnB

Jul 31, 2022
Calif
Love the book of Job. Perhaps you should read it more carefully. Here are a few of the lessons of Job:

1. Worship is the proper response to hardship...The Lord gives, the Lord takes. Blessed be the name of the Lord.
2. Trust should be another response...Though He slay me, I will trust Him.

3. God's purpose in bringing hardship is always our profit and His glory...I had heard of Thee with the hearing of my ear, but now my eye seeth Thee.

The purpose of hardship is to strip us of all else that we may experience God in new and fuller ways. If you were to see your hardship this way, you would see God and not yourself.
And in chapter seven, Job complains against his God. So a summary, what Job wants from his friends is loyal kindness and compassion. And what Job wants from God is either forgiveness or for God to leave him alone or kill him before he sins like he feels like he's about to do.

Job 6:8-13, “O that I might have my request, that God would grant what I hope for, that God would be willing to crush me, to let loose his hand and cut me off! Then I would still have this consolation—my joy in unrelenting pain—that I had not denied the words of the Holy One. “What strength do I have, that I should still hope? What prospects, that I should be patient? Do I have the strength of stone? Is my flesh bronze? Do I have any power to help myself, now that success has been driven from me?”

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
And in chapter seven, Job complains against his God. So a summary, what Job wants from his friends is loyal kindness and compassion. And what Job wants from God is either forgiveness or for God to leave him alone or kill him before he sins like he feels like he's about to do.

Job 6:8-13, “O that I might have my request, that God would grant what I hope for, that God would be willing to crush me, to let loose his hand and cut me off! Then I would still have this consolation—my joy in unrelenting pain—that I had not denied the words of the Holy One. “What strength do I have, that I should still hope? What prospects, that I should be patient? Do I have the strength of stone? Is my flesh bronze? Do I have any power to help myself, now that success has been driven from me?”
That's an odd take on those verses. Job is well aware of his sinlessness before the Lord. So I don't understand why you think he believes he will sin.
Job is certainly at the end of himself and probably somewhat depressed. His friends have failed him miserably, and God has yet to respond to his cry. Coming to the realization that he was unable to change his condition is where we all need to come. This realization causes us to turn fully towards God. It is in such a humbled and broken estate that God comes and shows Himself to be sufficient for all our needs.
My concern for you is that, despite a number of people offering you very good counsel, you continue pursuing a path that brings you no closer to relief or God.

L

Locoponydirtman

Than explain Deut 22:28
Where a man who seduces a woman is forced to marry her and pay the bride's price and is never allowed to divorce her for any reason whatsoever and the father doesn't necessarily have to give the daughter to him so he's married to a woman that he may not actually have, but has to solely support for the rest of her life because hey seduced her and this sounds good to you?